剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
-兰斯在哪 -我为什么要告诉你
- Where's Lance? - Now why would I tell you that?
-你想要什么 -一个微型铝制放大器
- What do you want? - A nano aluminum amplifier.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
没关系
Well, that's all right.
我想你肯定能研究一下
I'm sure you can research it.
研究的时候你会发现它被存放在天眼会
And when you do, you'll find that it's secured at A.R.G.U.S.
把它交给我否则昆汀·兰斯就没命了
Deliver it to me or Quentin Lance dies.
上次我们对话 你发誓说要摧毁这个城市
The last time we spoke, you vowed to destroy the city.
我猜这个放大器
I'm guessing this amplifier
能让你向达成目标更进一步
gets you one step closer to completing that goal.
那我为什么帮你
So why should I help you?
我说了兰斯先生会死这事了吧
I did float the concept of Mr. Lance dying, didn't I?
现在你听我说...
Now you listen to me--
明晚我会向这个手♥机♥
At nightfall tomorrow, I will text an address
发送一个地址
to this phone.
你要拿着放大器去那里
You'll be there with the amplifier,
否则昆汀·兰斯就要下辈子见了
or Quentin Lance shuffles off this mortal coil.
还有不要向你天眼会的朋友们
And please don't breathe a word of this
透露一点口风
to your friends at A.R.G.U.S.
凯登想要那个放大器
It's safe to say there are no good reasons
肯定没安好心
that Cayden wants that amplifier.
-听起来像个陷阱 -他手上有昆汀
- It sounds like a trap. - He has Quentin.
这都不重要 他手上有筹码
It doesn't matter. He has leverage.
你和柯蒂斯能做一个 这玩意的复♥制♥品吗
Can you and Curtis make a--a replica of this thing,
交给凯登·詹姆斯的赝品
a fake to pass off to Cayden James?
不能 我们是很厉害
No. I mean, we're good,
但没那么厉害 那可是独一无二的
but we're not that good. It's one of a kind.
这人不是什么天才黑客吗
Isn't this guy some type of genius hacker?
他知道那东西在天眼会
He knows it's at A.R.G.U.S.,
为什么他不自己黑进去
why doesn't he just hack in there himself?
天眼会的网络是完全物理隔离的
A.R.G.U.S. Is 100% air-gapped.
你不在现场就没法接入他们的内网
I mean, you can't access their network unless you're on site,
并且我猜他也不想直面天眼会
and I doubt he wants to cross paths with A.R.G.U.S.
毕竟他们关了他八个月
since they held him prisoner for 8 months.
所以他想利用我们
He's using us instead.
天眼会不可能拱手交出这个放大器的
A.R.G.U.S. isn't just gonna hand over this amplifier.
他们有不向恐♥怖♥分♥子♥妥协的传统
They have a longstanding policy of not negotiating with terrorists.
-通知柯蒂斯和雷内 -不通知黛娜吗
- Let's bring in Curtis and Rene. - No Dinah?
在我们弄清楚她到底忠于哪方之前
Until we know where her loyalties lie,
她暂时出局
she's out.
丹 真的太感谢你帮忙了
Oh, Dan, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this favor.
我知道让我进来不符合规定
I know it's not exactly protocol letting me in here,
但我想等莱拉回来的时候
But I wanted to leave this little surprise for Lyla
给她一个惊喜
for when she gets back.
不能让规定挡了浪漫的路
Not letting protocol get in the way of romance.
是啊 谢谢你帮忙让这爱火熊熊燃烧
Yeah. Well, thanks for helping keep the flame alive.
我... 我把卡片落下了
I--I forgot my card.
在保安室那里 我太蠢了 我去拿
It's back at security. I'm an idiot. I'll go get it.
不不 我去拿
No, no. I'll grab it.
不能让别人看到你未经许可到处乱逛
Don't need everyone to see you roaming around without clearance.
说得对
Good idea.
守望者
Overwatch.
该你了 教我怎么做
You're up. Talk to me.
好 我正在查找放大器的位置
Okay, you guys. I'm working on locating the amplifier.
你们待命
Just stand by.
好了 我找到了 在东翼
Okay, you guys. I got it. It's in the east wing.
我接入主板之后就关闭安保措施
I'll shut down security when I access the panel.
大家听到了吗
Does everybody copy?
就位了
In position.
但我还是不明白 为何棕色人种
Still don't understand why the brown guys
就得扮演清洁工
got to be the janitors, though.
清洁工是非常高尚的职业
Janitor is a very honorable profession.
你吐了之后就是他们来打扫的
They clean up after you puke,
我也许很快就要吐出来了
which is something I might do very soon.
黛娜为什么没来
Why the hell isn't Dinah here?
她有没有可能比我醉得更厉害
Is it possible that she could be more hungover than I am?
绝对没可能
Definitely not.
伙计们 集中注意力
Guys, focus.
守望者 我就位了
Overwatch, I'm in position.
还要多久才能关闭安保措施
How long until security is down?
那得看柯蒂斯
That depends on Curtis.
可以出来了
We're clear.
话说往前倾真不是个好主意
Also, leaning over-- not a great decision.
不准吐
You are not throwing up.
我的蜜月已经是在垃圾桶里度过的了
I'm already spending my honeymoon in a garbage can.
-不许吐我一身 -你扇我
- I'm not wearing your puke! - You slapped me.
奥利弗 我只能给你争取60秒
Oliver, I can only buy you 60 seconds
之后放大器周围的安保措施就会重新开启
before the security around the amplifier turns back on.
对我而言足够了
That's more than enough time for me.
地板仍然是压敏的
The floor is still pressure sensitive.
假如你碰到了 就会触发警报
If you touch it, it will retrigger the alarm.
收到 听你指令
Copy that. On your count.
3, 2, 1. Go.
快好了
Almost there.
伙计们 有人来了
Guys, you're about to get company.
我们需要更多时间
We need more time.
我拿到了 3 2 1 撤退
I got it. Clear in 3, 2, 1.
好了 快
Got it. Come on.
你们好呀
How you guys doing?
好消息是 这正是凯登想要的
Good news is this is exactly what Cayden wanted.
-坏消息是... -这正是凯登想要的
- Bad news is... - It's exactly what Cayden wanted.
是啊
Yeah.
至少我们现在知道他想用它干什么了
At least, now we know what he's gonna use it for.
他难道不是想用它来给圣诞彩灯供电吗
What? He didn't want to supercharge his Christmas lights?
还记得凯登偷走的那个热压弹吗
Remember that thermobaric bomb that Cayden stole?
这个轻易就能把爆♥炸♥范围扩大20倍
Well, this will multiply the blast radius 20-fold easily.
那比覆盖整个城市还多
That's the entire city and then some.
听着 我和大家一样想救出兰斯
Look. I want to save Lance as much as anyone,
但他不会希望我们这么做的
but he wouldn't want this.
他不会希望我们就这样把这么危险的东西
I mean, he wouldn't want us to just hand over
拱手交给一个疯子
something so dangerous to some psycho.
是吗 我们还真要这么做
Yeah? Well, that's exactly what we're going to do.
柯蒂斯会在上面做手脚
Curtis is gonna sabotage it.
柯蒂斯要干什么
Curtis is gonna do what, now?
放大器不一定得有用
The amplifier doesn't have to work.
我们只要让凯登·詹姆斯觉得它有用
We just need Cayden James to think that it works
好给我们足够时间救出昆汀
long enough for us to get Quentin back.
我可以偷偷在电路上接一条线路
I could back-channel a path into the circuitry.
如果你把它藏在现有的电路板后面
If you hide it behind the existing board,
也许就能帮我们争取足够的时候找到兰斯
it might buy us enough time to get Lance,
然后逃出来
get the hell out of there.
你们刚刚出完任务回来吗
Did you guys just get back from the field?
为什么没叫我
Why didn't I get a call?
我们该私下谈谈
We should speak in private.
太夸张了吧 你不觉得吗
That's a bit dramatic, don't you think?
好吧
Okay.
我知道你在偷偷地见治安维持者
I know that you've been meeting with the vigilante in secret.
-你跟踪了我 -是的
- You followed me? - I did.
我和文斯之间的事和你无关
Whatever business I have with Vince is none of yours.
假如这事会害我进监狱
It is when it threatens to put me in prison
让我见不到我儿子那就和我有关了
and keep me away from my son.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我在说我因为某个知道我身份的人的证词
I'm talking about being arrested off the statement
而被捕的事
of someone who knows my identity,
是这个团队里的人
Somebody on this team.
而你觉得是我
And you think it was me?
怎么 就因为我没告诉你文斯的事吗
What, because I didn't tell you about Vince?
我觉得你没有给我任何信任你的理由
I think you have given me no reason to trust you.
你呢 你怎么想
And you? What about you?
你也不信任我吗 约翰
You don't trust me either, John?
黛娜 我很抱歉
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表