剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
将军快死了
The general is dying.
她的血液
Her blood.
她受到的太阳辐射太多了
She's been exposed to too much solar radiation.
跟伊卡洛斯一样
Yes, like Icarus,
我飞得离太阳太近了
I flew too close to the sun.
但我们能救她
But we can save her.
我们要救她
We're going to save her.
我们只需要一颗新心脏
All we need is a new heart.
幸运的是 在这个星球
And, luckily, on this planet,
我们找到了最佳捐赠者
we found the perfect donor.
你离我妹妹远点
You stay the hell away from my sister.
真忠诚
Such loyalty.
我的姐妹想杀死我
My sister tried to kill me.
所以你偷走了棱镜
That's why you stole the prism?
以复♥制♥一个红日 削弱卡拉
So you could duplicate a red sun, weaken Kara,
剖开她
and cut into her?
打不破的蛋做不了煎蛋卷
Can't make an omelet with invulnerable eggs.
我会杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
不 你不会
Nah, you won't.
你很弱
You're weak.
而且你们都选择了正义
And all of you choose the high road.
你们是英雄
You're heroes.
我以为我们会死
I thought we were gonna die.
如果我每次那么想我就得到一毛钱
If I had a dime for every time I thought that, I--
那我有两块四毛
I'd have $2.40.
我真觉得会超过那个数
I really thought I'd have more than that.
是奥利弗 但又不是奥利弗
It was Oliver, but it wasn't Oliver.
在高堡里的是奥利弗
It was Oliver in the High Castle.
我是说外面还有很多事物
I just mean there is so much out there
让我们害怕
for us to be afraid of--
多重地球 外星人
multiple earths, aliens,
第三帝国来的二重身
Doppelgangers from the Third Reich.
我是说还有什么会袭来
I mean, what else is coming?
晚上想到这个我会醒来
And that thought wakes me up at night.
你怎么继续入睡的
How do you ever get back to sleep?
巴里在我身边
Barry's by my side.
-闭嘴 -抱歉
- Shut up. - I'm sorry.
-我知道你和奥利弗... -不不
- I know you and Oliver-- - No, no.
闭嘴
Shut up.
还有其他人
We're not alone.
尖端科研实验室战俘营
Stalag S.T.A.R. Labs.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
卡拉在哪里 他们会杀了她
Where's kara? They're gonna kill her.
没事的 我们会救出她
It's ok. We're gonna get her back.
我们得先搞清楚自己身在何处
We need to figure out where we are first.
没错
Yeah, about that.
这有点令人不安
This is somewhat disconcerting.
我觉得这不是我们的地球
I don't think this is our earth.
我们在地球X
We're on Earth-X.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表