剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
see what comes from that direction.
约翰 黛娜 准备好巡查
John, Dinah, be prepared to hit
费利西蒂和柯蒂斯找到的地点
whatever location Felicity and Curtis come up with.
-明白 -那你呢
- Copy that. - What about you?
我得去联邦调查局跟昆汀和雷内碰面
I have to meet Quentin and Rene at the FBI.
负责调查的探员想和我谈谈
The agent that's doing the investigation wants to interview me.
你不是有个律师应对这些事情吗
You have a lawyer for that, right?
或者说一支律师军团
Or an army of lawyers?
那样也许更好 你会用得上的
That would probably be better. That would work for you
如果你有一支律师军团的话
if you had an army of them.
我不想表现得像有什么需要隐瞒
I don't want to look like I have anything to hide.
照片处理得怎么样了
Where are we with the photo?
我正在重新编写费利西蒂的
Oh, I'm doing a recoding of Felicity's
分♥析♥算法
analysis algorithm.
差不多一小时到一个月以间
Should have something working
就能有结果了
within an hour to 30 days, give or take.
当然 更可能是一小时左右
Much closer to the hour mark, though.
谢谢
Thank you.
及时汇报情况
Keep me updated.
你一直都知道自己会成为联调局探员吗
Did you always know you were gonna be FBI?
因为我有个小女儿 我觉得她有这潜质
Because I have a little girl who I think has that potential.
我是说 当然 男性能干的女性也能干
I mean, of course, a woman can do anything a man can.
为什么不能
And why wouldn't they?
没错 我就是说她们可以
Exactly. I mean, they can.
我是个女权主义者
I'm a feminist like that.
听着 已经一个多小时了
Look. It's been over an hour,
我早就没耐心了
and my patience is beyond gone.
实际上 你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
是市长本人发来的
That's the mayor himself.
赶不过去
家里有急事
威廉需要我
他家里有急事
He's got a family emergency.
他在家陪小孩 你瞧
He's at home with the kid. Look at that.
所以这肯定是巧合了
So it must just be a coincidence
他家里有急事
that during his family emergency
而绿箭侠被看见
the Green Arrow was spotted rescuing
从俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮手中救出马尔科维亚高管
the Markovian executives from the Russian mob?
绝对是巧合
Definitely a coincidence.
我看起来有那么笨吗
Do I really look that stupid?
你看起来一点也不笨
You don't look stupid at all.
我们真的很抱歉
Listen. Look. We're really sorry
让你等这么久
about keeping you waiting, all right,
但不知道你知不知道
but I don't know if you know this,
最近市长刚成了单亲爸爸
but the mayor is actually recently a single dad.
知道 孩子的母亲在一场交通事故中
Yes. After the boy's mother died unexpectedly
意外死亡
in a car accident.
大部分交通事故
Well, most car accidents are...
都是意外
unexpected.
但大部分都留下汽车残骸和尸体
And most leave behind a car wreck and a body.
唯一证明克莱顿小姐死亡的证据
The only proof to Miss Clayton's death
就是事故报告和尸检
was the accident report and the autopsy,
两者都可轻易造假
both of which could have been easily faked.
你很不容易信任别人
You're not exactly a--a very trusting person,
对吧 沃森特别探员
are you, Special Agent Watson?
信任不在我的工作职责里
Trust isn't part of my job description,
但我要跟你俩清楚说明一件事
but let me make one thing clear as glass to you both.
如果你们在包庇奎恩先生 我会查出来的
If you're protecting Mr. Queen, I'll find out,
我会控告你俩妨碍司法公正
and I'll have you both indicted for obstruction.
现在离开我的办公室
Now get out my office.
你们已经浪费我够多时间了
You wasted enough of my time.
走吧
Let's go.
威廉
Hey, William.
那是我一位非常要好的朋友送的
That was a gift from a very good friend of mine.
全都是假的
It's all fake!
超级英雄不会救任何人
Superheroes don't save anyone.
我知道我抛下了你 我很抱歉
Buddy, I know that I ran out on you, and I'm sorry,
但人们需要帮助
but people needed help,
我知道你也需要帮助
and I know that you needed help, too,
所以我来了
so I am--I'm here.
你想再学几招吗
Do you want to learn a few more moves, or--
不 我不想学打架
No, because I don't want to learn how to fight.
我不是要你学打架
I don't want you to learn how to fight,
但你不总是能跟恶霸讲道理
but you can't always reason with bullies.
你就那么抛下了我
You just left me by myself.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I know, and I'm sorry.
我不知道你会不会回来
I didn't know if you were gonna come back.
威廉 看着我
William, look at me.
我永远都会回来
I will always come back.
跟我妈一样吗
Just like my mom?
这不同
This is different.
没错 这更糟
Yeah. It's worse
因为总是有很多疯子
because there's a million psychos
想杀了你
always trying to kill you.
我能应付他们
I--I can handle them.
如果你不能呢 我就是一个人了
What if you can't? Then I'll be alone.
我就没亲人了
I'll have nobody.
你不会明白的
You won't understand.
我明白
I do understand.
我失去了我妈
I lost my mom,
也失去了我爸
and I lost my dad...
那时我比你现在大很多
and I was a lot older than you are now,
但那种感受我记得很清楚
but I remember exactly how it feels.
伤心 害怕
It's sad, it's scary,
还有孤单
and it's lonely,
我对天发誓我绝不会
and I swear to god I will never let
让你有这种经历
that happen to you.
不是你说了算
It's not up to you.
抱歉 是工作的事
I'm sorry. It's work.
哪份工作
Which work?
你好 奥利弗
Hello, Oliver.
阿纳托利 你为什么这么做
Anatoly, why are you doing this?
我需要钱
I need money,
而据我所知
and from what I understand,
你的城市最近拿到了两千万
your city recently came into possession of $20 million.
俄♥罗♥斯♥有很多城市
There are plenty of cities in Russia.
没错 而且很漂亮
Hmm. True. Beautiful ones,
但你要知道 我被驱逐了
but, you see, I have been exiled.
显然 兄弟会因为我和你的交情
Apparently, Bratva thinks I am too weak
认为我太弱了
due to my friendship with you,
所以我向大家展示
so now I show everyone
我并不弱
I am not weak,
而且我和你不再是朋友了
and you and I no longer friends.
我知道有时你需要动力
I know sometimes you--you need persuasion
来做对的事 所以我帮你
to do right thing, so I--I help you.
这家伙的肌肉瘫痪了
This nice man has paralysis of muscles.
很快就会肺萎缩 不能呼吸
Soon, will have lung collapse and not be able to breathe.
大概会在三小时内发生
This happens in maybe 3 hours.
我有给他治病的解药
Now I have cure for his problems.
你有我要的解药吗
Do you have cure for mine?
这是你从奥利弗的手♥机♥截取下来的吗
All right. So you got this off Oliver's phone?
-五分钟前 没错 -有线索吗
- 5 minutes ago. Yeah. - Any clues?
慢着 看他的脸
Wait. Look at this face.
我尽量不去看了
I was trying really hard not to.
那是什么
What is that?
如果我们分♥析♥脸部皮疹
If we can analyze the facial rash,
也许能诊断出是什么毒
we might be able to diagnose the poison.
然后找到正确的解药 马上开始
And find the right cure. On it.
阿纳托利说塔科夫大概还有三小时
Anatoly said Tarkov has maybe 3 hours.
听起来没错
Yeah. That sounds about right.
找到了 河豚毒素
Got it! Tetrodotoxin.
-那是神经毒素 -没错
- That's a neurotoxin. - Yeah.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表