剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你没事吧
You ok?
我很好 开始吧
Yeah, I'm fine. Let's do this.
如果我们有人看见塔科夫 应该给个信♥号♥♥
If one of us spots Tarkov, we should have a signal.
我准备用"我看见他了"
Yeah. I was gonna go with something like, "I see him,"
或者是"喂 在那里"
or maybe even, "Hey. Over there."
虽不新颖但很实用
It's not terribly original but effective.
如果我们看见兄弟会呢
What about if we spot the Bratva?
说”当心"怎么样
How about heads-up?
当心
Heads-up!
-你没事吧 -小心
- You ok? - Look out!
我明确要求两千万
I asked for 20 million specifically
是因为我知道你有这笔钱
because I knew you had it.
你用这人的性命换一所新警局
You trade this man's life for new police station?
不尽然
Not exactly.
你好像没搞明白营救行动该如何进行
I do not think you understand how this whole rescue thing works.
不 我明白
No. I think I do.
原来是解药 非常聪明
Some sort of antidote. Very clever.
现在远离他 阿纳托利
Now step away from him, Anatoly.
这件事与他无关
He's not part of this.
我让他跟这件事有关
I made him part of this.
我没拿到我要的钱
And I never got my money.
你到底怎么了
What the hell has happened to you?
就算是格雷戈尔也不会那么做
Not even Gregor would have done that.
不 他会
Yes, he would have.
你没看见是因为你太天真了
You never saw because you were too naive.
现在依旧如此
You still are.
我们曾是朋友
We were friends.
是的 但我看见你怎么对待朋友
Yes, but I see how you treat your friends.
不 阿纳托利
No, Anatoly, no.
这是你的错
This is on you.
你曾是个光明磊落的人
You used to be an honorable man!
我现在还是光明磊落的人
I am an honorable man.
我有在你儿子的学校安置炸♥弹♥吗
Did I have bomb planted in your son's school?
我有绑♥架♥他 折磨他吗
Did I have him kidnapped, tortured?
没有 因为就算我们立场不同
No, because even though we stand apart,
我还是个好人
I am still good man.
我担心威廉会出什么事
I wonder what would happen to William
如果你跟坏人起冲突
if you ran afoul of someone who's not good.
阿纳托利
Anatoly!
你别动
Don't you move.
别吓唬人
Don't bluff.
我们以前经历过
We have been here before.
你我都知道你不会杀我
We both know you will not kill me.
你为什么要把我的照片放出去
Why did you leak that picture of me?
兜帽男的
As Kapiushon?
我没有
I did not.
我告诉过你我是个光明磊落的人
I told you I am honorable man.
谢谢你答应见面
Thank you for agreeing to meet.
我总是能挤时间见我的调查对象
I can always make time for the subject of my investigation,
但我建议你请律师到场
but I should advise you have a lawyer present.
我为什么要请律师 我没做错事
Why do I need a lawyer? I haven't done anything wrong.
你知道什么人会说这种话吗
You know the kind of person who says that?
-不 -需要律师的人
- No. - The kind that needs a lawyer.
沃森探员 如果你觉得需要调查我
Agent Watson, if you feel the need to investigate me,
我很乐意把我的一切摊开给你看
I am more than happy to open up my entire life to you
除了我儿子
with the exception of my son.
不能碰他
He's off limits.
你知道告诉联调局探员
You're aware that telling a FBI agent
怎么进行调查是妨碍司法公正吗
how to conduct their investigation is obstruction of justice?
如果我是你认为的那个人
If I really am the man that you think I am,
你觉得他会做出什么事
how far do you think such a man would go
以避免他儿子被联调局审问
to keep his son from being scrutinized by the FBI?
沃森女士
Ms. Watson?
我正忙着呢
A little busy here.
你需要看看电视上的新闻
There's something on the news that you need to see.
52频道刚收到独家决定性证据
Channel 52 just received exclusive evidence
显示证明奎恩市长
which conclusively establishes that the photograph
是绿箭侠的照片
of Mayor Queen as the Green Arrow
是经过数码篡改的
was digitally doctored.
这是奎恩市长第二次
This is the second time that Mayor Queen has faced
被指控是治安维持者
allegations of being a vigilante,
也是第二次洗脱罪名
and twice he has been exonerated.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
不见得
Not really.
像我说的 我不是你认为的那个人
Like I said, I'm not the man you think I am.
不 奎恩先生 我认为你是
No, Mr. Queen. I think you are,
如果你以为我会因此放弃调查
and if you think this means I'm dropping my investigation,
那你就搞错了
then you're the one who's mistaken.
你该怎么做就怎么做
You should do whatever it is you have to.
过去48小时
The last 48 hours.
52频道今早收到的证据
The evidence received by channel 52
表明奎恩先生的脸
showing that Mr. Queen's face had been placed
被放到了不明来源的
on the Green Arrow's body was received earlier today
绿箭侠的照片身上
from an unknown source.
-成功了 -我不想显得太自大
- Nailed it! - You know, I don't want to sound arrogant,
但我们可能是地球上最聪明的人类了
but we may very well be the smartest human beings on the planet.
好吧 那不是自大 那是准确
Oh, well, it's not arrogant if it is accurate.
没错
True that.
但你还是看起来垂头丧气 疯了
And you still find the time to look bummed out. Crazy.
我们的照片分♥析♥算法是对的吧
I mean, our photo analysis algorithm was right, right?
-没错 -奥利弗的照片被篡改过 所以
- Yes. - The photo of Oliver was doctored, so--
所以有什么问题
So what is the problem?
谁想陷害奥利弗是绿箭侠
So who would want to frame Oliver for being the Green Arrow?
真会破坏气氛
Wow! Way to kill the mood.
-抱歉 -不 听着
- Sorry. - No. Listen.
那是我们未来的问题
That is future us' problem.
我不会让你破坏我现在的好心情
I'm not gonna, like, let you take away my buzz right now.
好吧 现在我们要担心的是
Ok. Present us is only worried
你辞掉你那无人知情的工作
about you quitting your nobody-told-about job.
你何时才能放手
When are you gonna let that go?
等你跟我合作做生意
When you go into business with me.
抱歉 跟你合作做什么
I'm sorry. Go into what with you?
-你说什么 -跟我一起干
- Wait. What? ?- Ok. Work with me on this.
我们一起干得很好
We work so well together.
相片分♥析♥算法只是
Ok. The photographic analysis algorithm is just one
我和你一起合作
of many in a long list of amazing tech
搞出的众多技术之一
that you and I have collaborated on.
想想我们能一起做的好事
Think about all the good we could do,
那些酷炫的东西
all the cool stuff we could do,
那些酷炫的事
all the cool things we could make!
求你不要拒绝
Please don't say no.
-行 -谢天谢地 很好
- Yes! - Oh, thank god. Good.
因为我已经递交文件了
Because I already filed the paperwork.
天啊 这太酷炫了
Heh. Oh, man. This is so cool.
我们会像沃兹和乔布斯
We'll be like Woz and Jobs,
1976年那样
Like, back in '76.
慢着 谁是沃兹 谁是乔布斯
Wait. Who's Woz, and who's Jobs?
-我当乔布斯 -我当乔布斯
- Shotgun! Jobs! - Shotgun! Jobs!
我们能聊一下吗
Can we talk for a second?
没什么好聊的
There's nothing to talk about.
我们都知道那不是真的 黛娜
We both know that's not true, Dinah.
我们都知道什么
What do we both know?
我要你说出来
I need you to say it.
你昨晚差点被杀
You nearly got killed last night
因为你无法依靠我
because you couldn't rely on me.
因为你受伤了
Because you're compromised.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
虽然我不愿承认 但情况变得太糟了
Things just got worse than I was willing to admit.
没关系
That's ok,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表