剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我对过去发生的事更感兴趣
I'm more interested in the past.
你为什么想杀了他 埃里克
Why'd you try and kill him, Eric?
-因为我愿意 -这回答可不够好
- Because I could. - That's not good enough.
住手
Stop!
是我爸的主意
It was my father's idea!
我们要夺取星城
We were gonna take Star City,
收编你的关系网
co-opt your networks.
窃取我的心血吗
Take credit for my sweat equity?
真是太不体贴了
That is so inconsiderate.
看来你宝贝的四分体
Sounds like your precious little Quadrant
就是群自私的混♥蛋♥
is a bunch of selfish jerks.
他们不知情
They didn't know.
我们没和他们提起过你
We never told them about you.
什么
What?
我爸和我 我们根本没有
My father and I, we never brought
把你的提议告诉四分体
your proposal to the Quadrant.
你是个无名小辈 所以...
You're a nobody, so...
满足了吗
Satisfied yet?
没有
No.
你现在还活着
You're alive now.
你想保持下去吗
You want to stay that way?
告诉我四分体的会议时间
Tell me when the Quadrant's meeting.
今晚
Tonight.
真是太省事了
Well, isn't that convenient?
你要再告诉我一些细节吗
You gonna give me all the details?
他们是不会让你进去的
They're not just gonna let you in.
我可没打算敲门
I'm not planning on knocking.
不知怎么的 我们越过了复杂
Somehow, we moved past complicated
直接跳到了疯狂
and straight into crazy.
我对凯登·詹姆斯的所作所为
What I did to Cayden James,
你觉得那很疯狂吗
you think that's crazy?
这叫男子气概
This is manning up.
男子气概 我讨厌这个词
Manning up. I hate that phrase.
好吧 我们把计划过一遍
Ok. Let's talk this through.
如果四分体像你说的那样强大
If the Quadrant is as powerful as you say,
谁知道他们有什么军♥火♥
who knows what kind of firepower they have in there?
你低估自己了 孩子
You're selling yourself short, kiddo.
你一人能顶得上十个男的
You're better than 10 men.
如果他们不止十个人呢
And if there's more than 10?
相信我
Trust me.
尽管我很欣赏你的自信
While I appreciate your self-confidence,
但你可能有一点点高估了
you could be overestimating your powers of persuasion
自己说服别人的功力
by just a little bit.
你八成不会受他们的欢迎
You might not be their favorite person in the world
考虑到你刚刚对发胶王子的所作所为
considering what we've just done to the prince of hair gel.
我说了 相信我
I said, trust me.
如果你能告诉我 加入这个独家俱乐部
And I would find it a whole lot easier to do so
为什么对你如此重要
if you could just tell me
那么我可能会更容易相信你些
why it is so important for you to be a part of this exclusive club.
你可以用其他的方式建立你的王国
There are other ways you can build your empire.
这和建立王国无关
It's not about empire building.
而是在于尊重
It's about respect.
没错 这就是你想要的
Right, which you want,
而且为了得到他们的尊重
and you're willing to disrespect yourself
你甘愿自取其辱
in order to get it from them.
-不是这么回事 -真的吗
- That's not how it is. - Really?
因为看上去就是这么回事
Because that's how it looks like it is.
在酒吧那里 你谈论杰瑞的样子
Back at that bar, you were talking about Jerry
让我觉得你依旧深受其扰
like he still haunted you.
杰西 他叫杰西 而且确实如此
Jesse. It's Jesse, and he does.
那个小混♥蛋♥说得对
Little bastard was right.
我就是个失败者
You know, a loser.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
现在你是国王 把他忘了吧
Now you're a king. Forget about him.
忘不掉
I can't.
我害怕杰西害怕了太长时间...
I was afraid of Jesse for so long
以至于我所拥有的只有恐惧...
that all I had was my fear...
所以我...
So I--
我将这种恐惧取名为恶龙
I named that fear The Dragon.
真可爱
That's cute.
我和恶龙一起生活了很长时间...
I lived with The Dragon for so long...
它就是我的一切
It's all I had...
但在我加入四分体之后
But now being a part of the Quadrant,
我就会拥有其他东西了
I'm gonna have something else...
那种让我不再是无名小辈的力量
The type of power where I'll never be nothing again.
你让我想起了把我带过来的那个人
You remind me of the guy that brought me here...
带来这个地球
To this earth.
他...他内心充满了仇恨
He...he had so much hate inside of him.
仇恨控制了他
Took control over him.
我控制恶龙
I control The Dragon.
而不是它控制我
It doesn't control me.
到了
We're here.
你来不来
You coming or not?
很高兴你决定来
Glad you decided to come.
总得有人确保你不被杀掉
Someone's got to make sure you don't get yourself killed.
所以我很高兴
That's why I'm glad.
假如四分体真像你描述的那样
If the Quadrant's everything you say they are,
他们绝对预见到了这事
they're gonna see this coming.
也许吧 但亲情使人盲目
Maybe. Family can be blinding.
你觉得他们预见到了这个吗
You think they saw that coming?
有人入侵
We got incoming!
听着不止他说的11个人啊
Sounds like a little bit more than the 11 guys he said there were.
得把入口打开
Had to soften the beach.
C4炸♥药♥传达了信息
C4 sends a message.
你不如再去传达一个
Why don't you send another one?
入口打开了
Now the beach is soft.
我费了很大劲才来到这个会议
I went through a lot of trouble to get to this meeting.
但是本不必如此的
It didn't have to be, though.
你杀了我儿子
You killed my son.
杀了你儿子的是C4炸♥弹♥
C4 killed your son.
你到底知不知道我是谁 我们是谁
Do you have any idea who I am, who we are?
知道
Yeah.
所以我才想和你们见一面
That's why I wanted to meet.
如果你知道我们是谁
If you know who we are,
你就知道我不会
you know I'm not going to kill you
因为你对我儿子的所作所为而杀你
for what you did to my boy.
松了口气
Well, that's a relief.
我要把你送到一个离这里很远的地方
I'm going to send you someplace far away from here,
送到我的一间医院里
to a hospital I own.
他们知道如何把一个人凌迟
They know every way there is to keep a man alive
却保他不死
as other men carve pieces out of him.
当然 你当然可以这么做
Sure. Sure you could go that way.
你可以试试...
You could try...
但如果你真这么做了
But if you do,
每年会损失几十亿
it'll cost you billions annually.
拿下他 留活口
Take him, but make sure he doesn't die.
等等
Wait.
他杀了我儿子
He killed my boy.
说实话 我很惊讶你那白♥痴♥儿子能活这么久
Frankly, I'm surprised your idiot son made it this far.
你好好说 这事关你的性命
Talk as if your life depended upon it
真的
because it does.
我刚刚说过了...
Like I said...
本不必如此的
it wasn't supposed to be this way.
卡地亚先生的儿子...
Mr. Cartier's son...
本应该安排这次会议 而不必引发血战
was supposed to arrange this meeting without bloodshed,
但卡地亚老爹 他却想走另一条路
But Cartier senior, he wanted to go another way.
因为你不配和我们共处一室
Because you're not fit to be in the same room as us.
你就是个街头混混
You're a street thug,
甚至不配在我们手下工作
not even qualified to work on one of our crews.
我来和你们会面
I came to this meeting
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表