剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
控制一切
everything.
你真是让人惊喜不断
You're just full of surprises, aren't you?
好戏才开始
Oh, I'm just beginning.
欢迎进入内部密室
Welcome ?to the inner sanctum.
他死了
He's gone.
生物识别手部扫描器
Biometric hand scanners.
好酷啊 除了死人的部分
So cool except for the dead body part.
保持警惕
Stay sharp.
这地方好大
This place is huge.
要装下整个网络
Yeah. Well, it has to be big to hold,
地方必须得大
you know, the whole internet.
这边
This way.
凯登在超频管理库的中♥央♥处理器
Cayden's overclocking the vault CPU.
-说人话 费利西蒂 -他在系统中释放了病毒
- English, Felicity. - He put a virus in the system
会炸毁所有东西
that's gonna make the whole thing explode.
这也太通俗了
That's a bit too much English.
管理库还有多久爆♥炸♥
How much time do we have before the vault goes boom?
六分钟 我应该能阻止病毒
6 minutes. I think I can stop the virus.
我只需要 我只需要一分钟
I just need-- I just need one-- I just need one minute.
凯登·詹姆斯和劳蕾尔
There's no way Cayden James and Laurel are gonna let you
不会让你专心阻止病毒的
just stand there and do that.
趴下
Get down.
被你说中了
You weren't wrong.
你的人在攻击目标了
Your men have engaged the targets.
我们的人 兰斯小姐
Our men, Miss Lance.
毕竟是民♥主♥合作
This partnership is a democracy after all.
斯莫克小姐登录服务器了
Miss Smoak just appeared on the server.
聪明的小妞
Clever girl.
她的聪明才智从没让人失望
Her ingenuity never disappoints.
我来写个代码牵制住她
I'm coding a little something to occupy her...
然后我就告辞了
while I take my leave.
也同样对待她的朋友 行吗
Do the same for her friends, would you?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我们现在不想听到"不"
"No" is not what we want to hear right now.
凯登刚用处理器的防火墙把我挡住了
Cayden just used the processor's firewall to block me out.
我现在没法远程解决病毒
I can't take down the virus remotely now.
我得直接操作
I'm gonna have to do it on site
不然他会把这里炸成灰烬
before he turns this whole place into an ashtray,
更别说网络了
not to mention, you know, the internet.
-处理器在哪 -西北区
- Where's the processor? - Northwest quadrant.
好 我们掩护你 三角阵型
Fine. We'll cover you. Delta formation.
撤退
Fall back!
我们火力不行
We're outgunned here.
我们掩护你 你能行吗
We've got you covered. Can you handle this?
我能行 拦住他们四分钟
I can handle it. Just keep them off me for 4 minutes.
上上上
Go, go, go, go, go!
或许我不该一个人上
Maybe doing this solo wasn't such a good idea.
好在你还有我
Good thing you're not alone.
-奥利弗 -严格来说
- Oliver? - Well, technically,
我要是坐这椅子就成守望者了
if I'm in this chair, that makes me Overwatch.
-你在地堡吗 -对 你不介意吧
- You're in the bunker? - I am. You ok with that?
我不介意 我完全不介意
I am all right with that. I am so all right with that.
我一万个不介意
I'm epically all right with that,
要是你能看到这栋楼的平面图就更好了
especially if you have eyes on this complex.
我看见了 这系统的自动化程度
I think I do. You've automated the system
被你设计到连威廉基本都能操作
to the point that William could basically operate it.
你看到西北区的房♥间了吗
Do you see the room in the far northwest quadrant?
看到了 但我也看到有十个敌人拦住你了
I do, but I also see 10 hostiles between you and it,
我给你找条最安全的路线
so let me put you on the safest path.
38号♥门
走左边的走廊
Take the corridor to your left.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
抱歉 右边 右边 我的左边 你的右边
Sorry. Right. Right. My left. Your right.
我需要点时间上手
There's a little bit of a learning curve here.
守望者 汇报情况
Overwatch, sitrep.
守望者 你什么情况
Overwatch, what's your situation?
她没事
She's fine.
停
Stop.
往右边
Go right.
从门下进去
Under the door.
3, 2, 1.
安全
Coast is clear.
很好
Good.
我进来了
I'm in.
凯登不在
Cayden's not here.
开始干活
Time to get to work.
九点方向有敌人
Company, nine o'clock.
我就知道你会在这
I knew you would be around here somewhere.
是啊 我离不开你
Well, I couldn't stay away from you
只是你身上有点变化
except for you've changed something about yourself.
但我一时还说不上来
I just can't quite put my finger on it.
来吧 让我帮你一把
Here. Let me help you with that.
是十字弓 有意思
So it's a crossbow. That's cute.
又来了俩敌人
Two more hostiles inbound.
谢谢
Thank you for that!
给你争取点时间
Just wanted to give you a little time.
好 正好需要
Yeah. Well, I'm gonna need it.
我得破解处理器的
I have to break through the processor's
保护防火墙才能阻止凯登的病毒
protective firewall to stop Cayden's virus,
然而处理器的超频状态非常复杂
and the fact that the processor is exponentially overclocking
他还关闭了冷却系统
and he's disabled the cooling system.
你的话我一句都没听懂
Did not understand a single word that you just said.
那你懂警报声和超可怕的警报灯吧
Oh, well, you understand blaring noises and really scary lights, right?
我懂
I know this.
你可以的
You can do it.
我相信你
I believe in you.
该走了
Time to go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - No problem.
如果这地方会爆♥炸♥
If this place is gonna go boom,
得趁早离开
let's not be here when it does.
守望者 情况怎么样
Overwatch, how we doing?
守望者
Overwatch?
干得好
Good job.
我们没死
And we're not dead.
告诉过你了
Told you.
如果这种角色颠倒要继续
You know, if this whole role reversal thing sticks around,
你就得学学我
you're really gonna have to adopt my saying
不说"我告诉过你了"
of not saying "I told you so."
你总跟我说"我告诉过你了"
You tell me you told me so.
没错 但不是每次
Yeah, but not all the time.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴有我能帮忙的地方
Well, I'm just glad I found a way to help.
你总是帮得上
You always do.
幸好我们拯救了网络
Thank god we saved the internet.
我的梦幻橄榄球队今年真的太棒了
My fantasy football team was killing it this year.
所以这新合作关系
So this new partnership--
是永久的吗
is it permanent?
当然希望不是
Certainly hope not.
奎恩市长应该没什么时间
I think Mayor Queen's probably too busy
来做技术支持这份兼♥职♥
to be moonlighting as tech support.
而且 出外勤这么多年了
Besides, after all those years in the field,
结果因为腕管症倒下挺羞耻的
it'd be a shame if you went down for carpal tunnel.
撇开所有玩笑
All kidding aside--
我们要专注于为什么劳蕾尔
we need to focus on why Laurel has aligned
跟凯登·詹姆斯结盟了
herself with Cayden James.
那些武装人员 就是上个月跟我们
Those operatives, they were the same ones
交过手的那群人
that we took out last month.
抱歉 旧习惯
Sorry. Old habits.
剩下的就交给你们了
I will leave you to it.
我跟你一起走
I'll come with you.
要告诉阿莱娜好消息
Gonna go tell Alena the good news.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表