剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
but he needs the whole one.
天就要黑了
It's almost nightfall.
告诉大家着装准备
Let's have the team suit up.
约翰
John.
整支队伍
The whole team.
收到
Copy that.
谢谢你让我回来 老兄
Thanks for having me back, man.
一起把我们的朋友接回来
Let's get our friend back.
这就是凯登·詹姆斯指定的交换地点吗
This is where Cayden James wants to make the exchange?
是的 他必然会选这种地方
Yep. It's a no-brainer he picked this place.
这里是信♥号♥♥真空区
It's a digital black hole.
没有摄像头 墙壁隔绝信♥号♥♥
There's no cameras, insulated walls.
你们进去之后我就看不到了
Once you guys get inside, I'm totally blind.
那他也一样
But that means so is he.
-放大器准备好了吗 -但愿
- Get the amplifier working? - I hope so
否则我们就是亲手把武器
because otherwise we'd be handing a crazy psychopath
交给那个想毁灭城市的疯子了
the means to crater the entire city.
我是说好了 准备好了
I mean yes. Yes, it's ready.
我去完成交易 你们三个做我耳目
I will handle the exchange. You 3 be my eyes and ears.
首要任务是救出昆汀
The priority is extracting Quentin,
但如果有机会拿下凯登·詹姆斯
but if we get a chance to take Cayden James into custody,
就立刻动手
we take it.
不管我们现在经历什么 有什么问题
Whatever we're going through, whatever issues we have,
都放在一边 任务第一
let's put it aside and get the job done.
-同意吗 -同意
- Agreed? - Agreed.
同意
Agreed.
好了 走吧
Ok. Let's go.
又见面了
So we meet again.
兰斯在哪儿
Where's Lance?
就在附近
somewhere handy.
放大器就交给我吧
I'll be taking that amplifier now.
告诉我兰斯在哪里
You will be telling me where Lance is.
要求合理
A fair request.
公平起见 卸掉你的弓
Equally fair, lay down your bow.
我就让你和他讲话
I'll let you speak with him.
我是个有信用的人
I am a man of my word.
否则我发誓要毁灭城市
If I wasn't, there wouldn't be much point
就没有任何意义了 不是吗
in vowing to destroy this city, would there?
没看到兰斯和劳蕾尔
No sign of Lance or Laurel.
这里什么都看不到
We can't see anything from up here.
我们去搜搜大楼
Let's search the building.
绿箭侠说完成交易再行动
Green arrow said stay put until he makes the exchange.
什么 我们可是他的耳目
What? We're--we're his eyes and ears,
到处看看都不行吗
and we can't even look around?
各位 你们只负责后援
Guys, we need you as backup.
如果你也像窃听我们一样窃听了兰斯
Well, maybe if you bugged Lance like you bugged us,
我们就能知道他在哪儿了
we'd know where he was.
我们才没窃听你们
We didn't bug you guys.
我们只是追踪了定位 这完全不一样
We tracked your GPS. It's totally different.
现在看你怎么窃听
Bugging me now.
我能通过野狗的对讲机听到你说话
You know I can hear you through Wild Dog's comms.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
去他的 我可不会在这里傻傻地
Screw it. I'm not gonna sit around here
等着奥利弗重新信任我们
and wait for Oliver to decide to trust us again.
瞧 很简单吧
See? Wasn't that easy?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我很好 住宿条件还有待改善
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Accommodations could be nicer,
但 我没事
But, yeah, I'm fine.
好吧 等着别动
Yeah? Well, sit tight.
我很快就到
I'll be there soon.
不要为了我牺牲这座城市的安全
Yeah. Just don't compromise the city's safety for me, all right?
真是个有奉献精神的公务员
Now there's a dedicated civil servant.
我希望有更多像他一样的人
I wish there were more like him.
按照你的要求证明他活着了
Proof of life as requested.
现在轮到你了
Your turn now, I think.
拿走你要的东西
Take what you wanted.
不了 我要的是
I think not. You see, what I wanted
微型铝制放大器
was a nanoaluminum amplifier,
没有被破坏的
One that hasn't been sabotaged.
他知道 说不通 他怎么知道的
He knows. That makes no sense. How could he know?
我很失望 虽然远不及
I'm disappointed, though not nearly as much,
你的朋友兰斯先生
I imagine, as your friend, Mr. Lance.
杀死他
Kill him.
还有他
And kill him.
各位 计划露馅了
Team, everything's gone south.
支援绿箭侠
Back up Green Arrow!
野狗 卓越先生 你们在哪里
Wild dog, Terrific, where are you guys?
-我们正赶过去 -赶过去
- We're on our way. - On your way?
你们为什么没有就位
Why weren't you in position?
现在没时间解释 大哥
Haven't got time for that now, hoss.
我们看见兰斯了
We've got eyes on Lance.
詹姆斯跑了 他的人都倒下了
James is gone. His men are down.
大家到底在哪里
Where the hell is everybody?
我看见兰斯和劳蕾尔了
I've got Lance and Laurel.
他们从大楼的北面出去
They're exiting the north side of the building.
我马上赶过去
I'm on my way.
劳蕾尔正带着兰斯逃走
Laurel's getting away with Lance.
我们这有敌人
And we've got company.
好了 最后一站
Ok. One last stop.
跑
Run.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
谢谢你来救我
Thanks for coming to get me.
-情况如何 -大家没事吧
- Can I get a sitrep? - Is everyone ok?
没事 我们都没事
Yeah. We're good here.
兰斯怎么样
How's Lance?
他没事 睡着了
He's fine. Sleeping it off.
有凯登·詹姆斯或黑海妖的消息吗
Any sign of Cayden James or Black Siren?
没有 他们完全失踪了
Nada. They're completely off the grid.
但我们救回昆汀了
But we got Quentin back.
那才是我们的目的 对吗
That was the objective, right?
没错 你和雷内本该负责支援
Right. You and Rene were supposed to be backup.
你们去哪了
Where'd you go?
我们去找兰斯了
We were looking for Lance,
而且我们的确找到他了
and from what I can tell, we found him.
擅自离开岗位
Moving off of your position,
是你的决定还是柯蒂斯
was that your call or Curtis'?
我就在旁边...
Look. I was right there beside...
是我的决定
It was my call,
结果也证明那是对的
and it turned out to be the right one.
你只是幸运 雷内 不代表那是对的决定
You got lucky, Rene. Doesn't make it the right call.
老兄 我知道你生我的气
Look, man. I know you're pissed at me,
我不在乎
and I don't care
因为你让我们盲目地留在那
because you left us blind out there,
我不能因为你的不信任
and I wasn't gonna let Lance die
就不去找兰斯
just because you didn't trust us enough
而让他等死
to go off leash and look for him.
我们出外勤时
When we are in the field,
有清晰的指挥系统
there is a clear chain of command
简单明确
plain and simple.
从你把我招进队伍时起
I've been the same guy tonight that I've always been
我就是这样 今晚也是
since you brought me onto this team.
雷内 没错
Rene, yes, that's true.
你有时会用自己的方式
You have--sometimes, you go your own way.
-没错 -我之前容忍♥
- That's right. - And I put up with it
是因为我信任你
because I trusted you.
你想说什么
What's that supposed to mean?
今晚给了你第二次机会 朋友
You got a second chance tonight, my friend,
你又一次破坏了我们之间的信任
and you broke our trust again.
你不会有第三次机会
You don't get a third.
-你离开队伍 -就那样吗
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表