剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You used to be ruthless. What happened?
那是米拉库鲁造成的
What you saw was the Mirakuru.
别骗我了
Stop lying!
没有米拉库鲁之前我就看见你杀人了
I saw you kill before the Mirakuru.
米尔福德峡湾
Milford Sound,
那趟父子的小旅游
that little father-son trip,
你向我承诺过
the one you promised
会只有我和你
would be all about you and me.
我看见你对中国间谍做的事
I saw what you did to that Chinese spy.
那是澳洲秘密情报组织训练中心的任务
I was on a mission for A.S.I.S.
好吧 有件事是你不知道的
Well, here's something you don't know--
妈妈从来没告诉过你 我有个弟弟
something mother never told you--I have a brother.
他叫格兰特
His name is Grant.
妈妈不想要他来到这世上
Mother didn't want him in this world.
但我 我是爸爸的儿子
But me, I'm my father's son.
我们露营旅游
I made my first kill
半年后 我第一次杀人
6 months after our camping trip.
我像你那样
And I slit his throat
撕裂他的喉咙
just like you did.
我想完全像我父亲
I wanted to be exactly like my father,
像丧钟
like Deathstroke.
我不再是丧钟了
I am not Deathstroke anymore.
那你不再是我父亲了
Then you're not my father anymore.
你只是挡我的路
You're just in my way.
别动
Don't move!
斯莱德 你还好吗
Slade, you all right?
奥利弗 把枪放下
Oliver, lower your gun.
我希望你没活过来
I wish that you'd stayed dead.
他走了
He's gone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我跟我们的朋友 狱长聊过了
I spoke with our friend, the warden.
豺狼帮被拘留了
The Jackals are in custody,
他如释重负
and he is very relieved.
你还好吗
You all right?
我的儿子
My son...
他在有米拉库鲁之前就看见我杀人了
he saw me kill a man before the mirakuru,
还有我是丧钟之前
before Deathstroke.
他追随了我的道路 奥利弗
He followed in my path, Oliver.
不 别自责 斯莱德
No. Don't blame yourself, Slade.
这么做没帮助
It doesn't help.
你知道为什么
You know why I do.
"绝对不要放弃家人"那是你告诉我的
"Never give up on family." That's what you told me.
你现在是时候回家了
It's time for you to go home.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
我要继续去找我儿子
I'm gonna keep searching for my son,
两个儿子
both of them.
我不能放弃
I can't give up.
你还需要帮助 就跟我开口
You ever need my help again, you don't hesitate to ask.
你要保护你自己的儿子
You have your own son to protect.
我不能让你也冒这个险
I'm not gonna put that at risk again.
你已经看见我的情况了
You've seen what can happen.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, kid.
我刚看见了实验室爆♥炸♥的新闻报道
I just saw a news report of a lab explosion.
看来你捣毁他的窝点
Looks like you took down his operation
赔上了不少附带损害
with plenty of collateral damage.
好吧 那都是迪亚兹干的
Yeah, well, that part was all Diaz.
他乐意炸毁所有的产品
He was willing to blow up the works,
杀死他所有的部下
kill all of his men.
所以你无意毁掉那些药品
So you didn't mean to destroy the drugs.
我打算能拿多少就拿多少
I planned to take as much as I could carry.
当我发现我失去能让我
When I realized I was losing the very thing
戴上兜帽的那样东西
that would allow me to put on that hood,
我想直接跑向炸♥药♥
I wanted to run straight into the explosion.
约翰尼
Johnnie.
我做了伪君子 我很抱歉
I was a hypocrite, and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别抱歉 要安然无恙
Don't be sorry. Be safe.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我在努力
I'm trying.
你过来
Hey. Come here, you.
我想你了
I missed you.
我想你了 爸爸
I missed you, daddy.
我今晚还要再去一个地方
I have, uh, one more stop tonight.
还有一些人
There are some other people...
我应该向他们道歉和解释
who deserve an apology and an explanation.
好吧
Ok.
我会赢的
I'm gonna win.
不 我差点赢你了
Nope! Oh, I almost got you.
拜托
Come on!
-棒 -不
- Yes. - No!
棒棒棒棒
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
-再战一场 -好吧
- Rematch? Rematch. - All right.
这次我能赢你
I got you on this one.
伙计 过来
Hey, buddy, come here.
你没离开那么久
Ok, ah, you weren't gone that long.
我知道 我很高兴见到你
I know. I know. I'm happy to see you.
这是被允许的
It's allowed.
你的朋友怎么样了
So what happened with your friend?
-他找到他儿子了 -那很好
- He found his son. - That's good.
我错过了什么
So what'd I miss?
蕾莎让我打扫我的房♥间
Well, Raisa made me clean my room...
-很好 -我和费利西蒂吃冰淇淋当晚餐
- Good. - Felicity and I ate ice cream for dinner,
我的科学项目拿到甲等了
And I got an "A" on my science project.
-你拿甲等了 -是的
- You got an "A"? - Yeah.
太棒了 在这吗 我可以看吗
That's fantastic. Is it here? Can I see it?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
是瓶子火箭
It's a bottle rocket.
射出90余米 是全校最远的
Went 300 feet, the farthest in the whole school.
-难以置信 -我去拿
- Unbelievable. -I'll go get it.
好吧
All right.
挺酷的
Pretty cool.
我希望你不介意我在这里
I hope you don't mind that I'm here.
威廉说他有点厌倦蕾莎了
I mean, William said that he was kind of getting sick of Raisa.
还有冰淇淋当晚餐
And the ice cream for dinner?
是巧克力口味的 严格来说
It was rocky road, so, technically,
坚果可以算是蛋白质
the nuts should count as protein and--
我很高兴你在这
I'm so happy you're here.
我也是
Me, too.
斯莱德结局圆♥满♥吗
Slade got his happy ending?
不是那样的
Not...like that.
说来话长 说来...
It's a long story. It's a...
说来感伤
It's a sad story.
我感觉到转折
I'm sensing a "But."
我学到了一件事
I learned something.
我做了对的决定
I made the right decision
不当绿箭侠
to not be the Green Arrow
为了我和威廉
For William and for me.
很好
Good.
如果到楼顶
If we can go up to the roof,
我可以把它展示给你们看
I can show you how it works.
-好的 -好的
- Yeah. Yes. - Yes!
不是急事
但你可以来地堡吗
晚点跟我说吧
走吧
Let's go.
就算火焰变得更旺
The moment I hesitated,
我还在犹豫时
even as the flames grew closer...
那是我难受的时刻
that was my rock bottom.
我应该一开始就告诉你们
I should've told you all about the tremor
我手震的事
from the beginning.
我非常抱歉我没那么做
I'm truly sorry I didn't.
你是说黑海妖
So you're saying the tremor started
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表