剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
市政厅花更多时间 我理解
more time at city hall, I get it, man.
你专心于那边 我负责这边
Keep your focus there. I can cover us here.
不 我能兼顾
No. My focus is fine.
但奥利弗 你为什么要一心二用呢
But, Oliver, why split yourself in two, man?
让我帮你分担
Let me carry the load for you.
城市现在比以往任何时候
The city needs the mayor now
都更需要市长
more than it ever did.
城市也需要绿箭侠
It also needs the Green Arrow.
我也不能再当绿箭侠了吗
And that's not me anymore?
我一直在等待正确的时机
I've been waiting for the right moment,
合适的时机来告诉你
The appropriate moment, to tell you.
我不会放弃兜帽的
I‘m not giving up the hood.
我猜你一直敷衍我
I guess I should have taken the hit
我就应该猜到这样了 是吗
the way you kept putting me off, right?
约翰 这个团队
You know, John, this--this team,
这个任务 是我们所有人的
this mission, it's all of us.
你帮助建立了它 我不懂
You helped build it. I don't understand
谁穿什么战服有什么重要
why it matters what somebody's wearing.
是不重要
I guess it doesn't.
这就是你等待的时机吗
That's the moment you were waiting for, that one?
至少现在他知道了
At least now he knows.
约翰是成年人 费利西蒂 他会没事的
John's an adult, Felicity. He'll be fine.
但愿吧
Hope so.
朋友 别坐在我车上
Hey, pal. Get your butt off my car.
你吃相很难看啊 警官
You eat like crap, officer.
不许动
Freeze!
我听说过你
I heard about you.
你个性莽撞
You're real brash.
你得向大家展示你有多强 对吧
You got to show everybody how tough you are, huh?
在不属于你的地盘惹事
Poking around where you don't belong.
举起手来
Get your hands up.
但可笑的是
Funny thing about that, though.
到头来你总是惹错人
You always end up pissing off the wrong guy.
你不想折磨他一下吗
You didn't want to torture him a bit,
比如割破喉咙
you know, maybe slit his throat?
我早有耳闻的俄式复仇哪里去了
What happened to all that russian vengeance I heard so much about?
不想弄脏新衣服
It's new suit.
他的尸体足以给其他警♥察♥传达信息
His dead body send good message to other police.
没错 他们早晚都得死
That's right. They're all on borrowed time.
星城警探死亡
赫斯特警探的死仍未找到嫌疑人
Still no suspects in the death of officer Hurst,
这位任职六年的星城警探
a 6-year veteran with the scpd
被发现于昨晚神秘死亡
found dead last night under mysterious circumstances...
如果是里卡多·迪亚兹就不神秘了
Not so mysterious if you're Ricardo Diaz.
得联♥系♥黛娜 让她隔离
Need to contact Dinah and have her sequester
其他跟逮捕阿纳托利有关的警探
the other officers involved in arresting Anatoly.
你的地检朋友呢
What about your D.A. friend?
知道迪亚兹是怎么策反他的吗
Any idea how Diaz flipped him?
应该是用现金吧
I'm guessing cold, hard cash.
-用他从星城拿走的现金 -现在可能都用完了
- Cash he took from the city? - Should all be dried up by now.
-所以他还有现金来源 -据柯蒂斯的消息
- So he has another source. - Well, according to Curtis,
迪亚兹在进行广泛的迷魂销♥售♥
Diaz is involved in an extensive vertigo operation,
如果我没算错 肯定不会错
and if my math is right--and it definitely is-
他一天至少进账一百万
he'll be pulling in at least a million a day.
我们搅黄他的迷魂生意 就能断了资金来源
So we take out his vertigo stash, we kill his cash supply.
如果他没有阔姑姑的话就可行
Unless he's got a rich aunt somewhere, yeah, that'll work.
行 我去问问莱拉
Right. So I'll check in with Lyla,
看天眼会能否给我们任何信息
see if A.R.G.U.S. can give us any information
能帮我们解决这次迷魂行动
on this vertigo operation that can help us.
行 太好了 谢谢 约翰
Yeah, that'd be great! Thanks, John!
-真忍♥不了 -他没事
- That was unbearable. - He was fine.
有怨气 站在角落
The fuming, the standing in the corner--
那叫没事
That was-- that was fine?
约翰不会因为一件制♥服♥
John is not gonna get bent out of shape
就生气
over a uniform.
他是战士 奥利弗
He's a soldier, Oliver.
我明白你在说什么
Look. I get what you're saying,
这不像约翰的风格
That this is not like john,
但你要注意他没说的内容
but you have to see what he's not saying.
他很不爽
He's upset.
那他得克服这种不爽
Then he's gonna have to get over it.
这不是我们第一次吵架了
This is not our first fight.
如果你不想这成为最后一次
Well, if you don't want it to be your last,
你最好跟他谈谈
you should probably say something.
-谈什么 -安慰安慰他
- Like what? - Something to ease the pain.
我们得了解迪亚兹迷魂行动的更多信息
We need to know more about Diaz's vertigo operation.
我得去市政厅跟希尔和阿曼德
I need to get to city hall and talk some sense
讲道理 不能再让无辜的人被杀了
into Hill and Armand before somebody else gets killed.
是啊
Yeah.
我好像找到安全地点了
Think I found a secure location.
隔离好警♥察♥吗 我也去
To sequester the clean cops? I'll come with.
不 柯蒂斯 是我把他们
Oh, no, Curtis. I'm the one who brought
卷入同迪亚兹的斗争之中
these guys into the fight against Diaz.
因为我 他才报复他们
I'm the reason he's retaliating against them.
这都怪我
This is all on me.
你别一副奥利弗·奎恩的样子对我
Don't be all Oliver Queen on me now.
如果要除掉迪亚兹 肯定会有牺牲
If we have to take out Diaz, there's gonna be casualties,
那也不是你的错 黛娜
and they're not gonna be your fault, Dinah.
对 不会是我的错 因为我要确保
No, they're not, because I'm going to make sure
不会再有人牺牲了
there are no more casualties.
是我们一起完成
We're gonna make sure.
我要带警♥察♥们去安全点
I'm gonna bring cops to a secure location
但只有我的好闺蜜柯蒂斯知道
nobody knows about except my good friend Curtis?
我是你的技术男
I'll be your tech guy.
我不希望你单打独斗
Look. I don't like the idea of you doing this without backup.
还是因为你想和新男友
That, or you want to spend some quality time
多点时间相处
with your new boyfriend?
我们只约会过三次 不过他确实很帅
We've only been on 3 dates, but, yeah, he's cute,
我不希望他被杀 能怪我吗
and I don't want him to get murdered, so sue me.
-行 走吧 恋爱男孩 -棒
- Fine. Let's go, lover boy. - Yes!
这是天眼会能找到
This is everything A.R.G.U.S. could find
关于星城迷魂交易的全部信息
on the vertigo trade in Star City.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
不能白白给你
It's not free.
-我也要情报 -什么情报
- I need intel in return. - What kind of intel?
告诉我你究竟怎么了
The kind where you tell me what's going on with you.
莱拉 你知道怎么了
Lyla, you know what's going on.
我很失望 奥利弗瞒了我这么久
I'm frustrated that Oliver strung me along for so long.
当绿箭侠
Being the Green Arrow...
你明白那对我的意义
You know what that meant to me.
但你每晚当斯巴达也照样拯救城市
But you save the city every night as Spartan.
对于头衔和兜帽在意这么多
It's not like you to care this much
不是你的风格
about a title or a hood.
奥利弗也这么说
Oliver made a similar point.
-但是 -但是我也不知道
- But? ?- But I don't know.
我说不清楚
I just don't know.
这比我想象中还要让我烦恼得多
This is bothering me way more than I expected.
我觉得为了你自己
I think you owe it to yourself
以及你与奥利弗的关系
and to your partnership with Oliver
都必须弄明白
to figure out why.
谢谢你们俩过来
Thank you both for coming.
市长先生 我得说
I have to say, Mr. Mayor, I'm more than
在你律师不在场时和你见面
a little uncomfortable meeting with you
我很不舒服
without your attorney present.
不谈案子的事 萨姆
Well, it's not about the case, Sam.
而是谈你们俩为里卡多·迪亚兹卖♥♥命
It's about the two of you working for Ricardo Diaz.
谁 我好像没听过那个名字
Who? I'm not sure I've ever heard that name--
你没必要装傻
You're smarter than this.
你不至于这么下作
You're better than this.
你们都不至于这么下作
Both of you are better than this.
告诉我
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表