剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
在星城人♥民♥首肯之前
we are not going to do that
我们是不会那样做的
until the people of star city have spoken.
这是什么意思
What the hell was that?
延期执行
Stay of execution.
市长的程序操作
The mayor's procedural maneuver
让市议会和公众都感到惊讶
took both the council and the public by surprise.
公众会对治安维护者问题做出何种决定
How the public will decide on the issue of vigilantism
尚无定论
is anyone's guess.
根据多方报道
According to multiple reports,
市议会本已准备通过
the city council was set to pass strict measures
针对绿箭侠及其团队的严厉措施
against the Green Arrow and his team.
这一抓捕治安维护者的法规由...
This anti-vigilante legislation was introduced...
你在保护谁
Who are you protecting?
奥利弗
Oliver...
还带着礼物
With a gift.
你忙吗
You busy?
不 我... 进来吧
No. Um...no. I--come in.
我正给创业公♥司♥想名字呢
I was just working on a name for the startup,
要是我和柯蒂斯
which would be a lot easier
知道我们到底想创什么业
if Curtis and I actually knew
那就容易多了
what we were trying to start up.
明天再想那个问题吧
You know, that's tomorrow's problem.
我要过生日了吗
Is it my birthday?
威廉考试拿了A
William got an A on his test.
是吗 太棒了
Oh, he did? Oh, that's awesome.
我是说 我就知道 他很聪明的
I mean, I knew he would. He's super smart.
他对数学的理解可谓天才
His understanding of math is at prodigy levels,
和我在他这个年纪的时候差不多
much like me at his age.
你能相信他是你儿子吗
Can you believe he's your son?
我不是那个意思 你别多想
I didn't mean it-- that's not what I meant.
我是说 数学不代表一切
I mean, math isn't everything.
我的意思是 你有很多强项
I mean, you have-- you have so many redeeming qualities.
你看 你有健硕的腹肌
You know, you have amazing abs and...
我还是打开它吧
I'm just gonna open this.
-请便 -如果可以的话
- Please. - If that's ok.
我公♥寓♥的钥匙
It's a key to my apartment.
好吧
Ok.
那样不会让威廉感到困惑吗
Won't that be confusing for William?
我是说 对我来说就很困惑
I mean, it sure as hell is confusing for me.
我知道当我接纳威廉时
I know that when I took William in,
我们约定要保持距离 因为...
we agreed that we would keep our distance because...
他有太多要适应的了
He was gonna have a lot to process.
他现在还有很多要适应
He's still got a lot to process.
是的 每天都有新的挑战
Yes, he does. Every day, there's a new challenge.
我预感会有"但是"
I sense a "But" Coming.
会有"但是"的 对吧
There's a "But" Coming, right?
但是后来我看到你和他在一起
But then I saw you with him.
我就百分百确定如果你愿意
And I became 100% sure that if you want...
他的生活有你会更好
his life will be better with you in it.
我的也一样
Just like mine.
你确定这是你想要的吗
Are you sure that's what you want?
我确定
I'm sure.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表