剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱
After 5 years in hell, I returned home
我回来只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
With only one goal-- to save my city.
现在我有两个身份
Today, I fight that war on two fronts.
白天 我是星城的市长
By day, I lead star city as its mayor,
而晚上 我是另一个人
But by night, I am someone else.
我是 另一个存在
I am...something else.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
叛徒 我要让你下地狱
Traitor! I'm taking you to hell with--
很遗憾你没能更多了解你父亲
Sorry you didn't get to know your father.
看来你只能了解我了
I guess you're stuck knowing me.
我在她身上看到了她
What I saw in her is what I see here.
很疯狂 但如果
Sounds crazy, but if there is,
有办法说服她
There's--there's some way to get through to her.
我们遇上无比巨大的大♥麻♥烦了
We have a massively huge problem.
-怎么了 -将纳米铝热剂和炸♥药♥结合在一起
- What is it? - The nanothermite when combined
可以制♥造♥出热压弹武器
with the explosive creates a thermobaric weapon.
凯登·詹姆斯绝对能做出来
Cayden james could do it,
他八成会在人口密集区引爆
And he'd probably detonate it in a populated area.
使伤亡最大化
Maximize casualties.
你这座城市所有的基础设施
Your city's entire infrastructure
都在我的掌控之下
is under my control--
所有的大楼和机构 包括民众
Buildings, institutions, even people
都在我控制之下
all under my dominion.
那些都是无辜的人
These are innocent people.
而你可以拯救他们
And you can save them by wiring $10 million
只要今晚11点半前把一千万美金转入海外账户
into that offshore account no later than 11:30 tonight
每天转账一次
And every night.
电汇钱款
Wire the money.
好 布置就绪
All right. We're all set here.
希尔队长 感谢你出面
Captain Hill, thank you for stepping up
带领警署
to lead the department.
真希望是在更好的条件下
I wish it was ?under better circumstances.
过了今晚就是了
After tonight, they will be.
好 带我过一遍细节
All right. Take me through the details.
我们知道凯登·詹姆斯在监控进出城市的
We know Cayden James is monitoring traffic
机场 高速公路 港口的交通
in and out of the city--airports, highways, ports,
但海岸线可能是盲区
But the shoreline might be the blind spot.
就是现在 大约有10分钟
Specifically, right here, there's no satellite
没有卫星绕行
flyover for about 10 minutes.
-这就是我们的机会 -而且特警队把守着边界
- That's our window. - And SWAT has the perimeter,
所以任何人进出我们都会知道
so no one's getting in or out without us knowing it.
好 我们什么时候联络
Good. When do we make contact?
随时都会
Should be any minute.
市长先生 我是阿历克斯·斯科特 天眼会的
Mr. Mayor, I'm Alex Scott, A.R.G.U.S.
-你好 -我们可以行动了吗
- Good to meet you. - We're good to move?
是的
Yes.
岸上一切就绪 出来出来
All clear on shore. Exit, exit.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 只是有些奇怪回音
No. Just some weird feedback.
你们是在视线范围内沟通吗
Are your comms line of sight?
不 我们有通讯设备
No. We're patched in.
快把那东西丢掉
You got to get those things off!
得让其他潜水员上岸
Got to get the other divers out of the water!
7千万
$70 million.
到现在 我们还能撑一两天
At this point, we've got maybe another day or two.
联邦政♥府♥呢
What about the federal government?
他们没有应对策略吗
I mean, don't they have plans for this kind of stuff?
天眼会是我们最好的机会
A.R.G.U.S was our best shot,
但凯登·詹姆斯也有所准备
and Cayden James was ready for it.
我觉得只能靠我们自己了
I--I think that we are on our own.
也就是说我要去准备
So does that mean I go forward
紧急爆♥炸♥避难所了
with the emergency bomb shelters?
是的 得做好这个打算
Yeah. We need a contingency.
救不了所有人
It--it won't save everyone,
但这是个开始
but it's a-- it's a start.
威廉那边怎么样
How's William holding up?
和预期的差不多
Doing as well as can be expected.
他和蕾莎带着PS4
He's holed up at an A.R.G.U.S. safe house
藏在天眼会的安全屋了
with Raisa and a playstation 4.
你看上去需要休息
You look like you could use some rest.
你休息的话我就休息
I'll get some if you will.
有其兄就有其妹
Like brother, like sister, I guess.
别担心 好吗
Hey. Don't worry, ok?
凯登·詹姆斯不是
Cayden James is not the
第一个试图胁迫星城的人了
first guy to try to take our city hostage.
我们会有办法的
We will figure it out.
凯登·詹姆斯已经控制星城长达8天了
Cayden James' hold on Star city has reached 8 days
现在所有进出城市的路线
and counting now with all routes
都在他的控制之下
in and out of the city under James' control.
尽管奎恩市长竭力安抚民情
Though Mayor Queen has urged for calm,
紧张情绪依然随着
tensions are running high as the threat
热压弹逼近的威胁而升温
of the thermobaric bomb continues to loom.
随着供应品越来越少 大家越来越绝望
With supplies running low and desperation growing,
很多人都想知道
many are left wondering,
城市在爆♥炸♥前还能撑多久
how long will the city last before it implodes?
问得好
That's a damn good question.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉 星城警署一直在处理
Sorry. SCPD's been dealing with the fallout
昨晚的灾难带来的影响
from last night's debacle.
我都不知道天眼会的存在
I didn't know about the A.R.G.U.S. team
直到凯登杀了他们
until after Cayden killed them.
你信我的 对吧
You believe me, right?
凯登·詹姆斯行事谨慎
Cayden James likes to play things close to the vest,
即使对同盟也是如此
even with the people he's supposedly in league with.
所以找到热压弹的位置
Which makes finding the location
很难
of the thermobaric bomb very difficult.
你信我的 对吧
You believe me, right,
我真的不知道天眼会的潜水员
about not knowing about the A.R.G.U.S. divers?
我已经告诉你我信了
I already told you I do.
我想问的是
I guess what I'm asking is
你信我吗
Do you trust me?
这算回答了吗
Does that answer your question?
-抱歉迟到了 -别道歉
- Sorry I'm late. - Don't be sorry.
别再迟到了
Just don't be late.
文森特·索贝尔 见见黛娜·德雷克
Vincent Sobel, meet Dinah Drake.
蒂娜·博兰是我卧底的名字
Tina Boland is my cover name.
蒂娜·博兰 你挺有名的
Tina Boland? You got quite the rep.
不知道你是个警♥察♥
No idea you were a cop.
就是要这效果
That's the idea, isn't it?
文斯过去8个月潜伏在
Vince has spent the last 8 months
肖恩·索纳斯的组织里
in Sean Sonus' operation.
他很狡诈
And he is smart.
他确保不让任何人了解
He makes sure that no one person ever sees
所有的事情
enough of the whole picture.
听上去你需要帮手
Sounds like you could use an extra set of hands.
还有眼线
And eyes and ears.
我得告诉你
I got to tell you,
索纳斯不止狡诈
Sonus isn't just smart.
而且很难预测
He's unpredictable.
情况很可能会急转直下
This could go south fast.
我们什么时候开始
When do we start?
我都不知道我们有一场俱乐部的会面
Didn't know we were having a clubhouse meeting.
是只有男士才能参与吗
Only boys allowed today or what?
兰斯小姐在路上
Ms. Lance is en route.
这不是一场会面 而是
This is less a meeting than it is a wake
为夏克先生守灵
for Mr. Sheck.
他一周前死的
He bought the farm a week ago.
没想到我们会这么多愁善感
I didn't think we were sentimental like that.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表