剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
他是我之前在中城警♥察♥局当卧底时
He was a drug dealer I investigated
调查的一名毒贩
while undercover in the Central City police department.
他去年于中枢城被人枪杀
And he was shot and killed in Hub City last year.
法官大人 我再次反对 这与本案无关
Your honor, I renew my objection as to relevance.
如果德雷克女士是一名杀人犯的话
Well, if Ms. Drake is a murderer,
这肯定会影响她证词的
it would certainly undermine
可信度 难道不是吗
her credibility, now, wouldn't it?
反对再次无效
Objection overruled again.
坐下 洛林女士
Sit down, Ms. Loring.
所以当索纳斯先生被杀之时
So you were not with the Central City police department
你并不在中城警♥察♥局 是这样吗
when Mr. Sonus was killed. Is that correct?
-没错 -你杀了他吗
- That's right. - Did you murder him?
法官大人
Your honor!
请回答问题
Answer the question.
为了避免自证其罪
I'm exercising my Fifth Amendment Right
我要行使第五修正案的权利
against self-incrimination.
你找我吗
You beckoned?
我在电视上看到了有趣的东西
I saw something interesting on TV.
如果他们传唤我 我会作证
And I'll testify to it if they subpoena me.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
目前还没有
Not yet, there isn't.
你说话开门见山好吧
You know, this would move a lot faster
省得浪费时间
if you would stop talking in circles.
你本有大好的机会说出
You were given the gift-wrapped opportunity
奥利弗·奎恩就是绿箭侠
to say that Oliver Queen was the Green Arrow.
你却没有 亲爱的
You didn't do it, baby.
我不知道我该这么做
I was unaware I was supposed to.
这就是为什么
Well, that's why we're here
我们要来谈谈
having this little meeting,
来统一目标
So we can set expectations.
检察官将你作为
The prosecution is holding you
反证证人
as a rebuttal witness.
所以他们找你时
So when they call you,
你就是盖棺定论的那个人
You're gonna be the final nail in the coffin.
如果我在法庭上试图证明
If I go in and try and convince a courtroom
我是劳蕾尔·兰斯 我会被拆穿的
that I'm Laurel Lance, I'm gonna get made.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
因为你没有扑克脸
You don't have a poker face.
举个例子
For example...
最近你的表现
The way you've been acting lately, hmm?
自从我在屋顶上烧死了
Ever since I torched Fredericco
弗雷德里科
on that rooftop,
你就在疏离我
You've been keeping your distance from me.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
没关系
It's ok.
没关系
You're ok.
我只想说得明确点
I just want to be a little clearer.
当你在法庭上时
When you take the stand,
我希望你给陪审团的表现
I want you to give the jury
比你面对我时
a much better performance
更好
than the one you're giving me.
你知道我现在在说什么了吧
You know what I'm talking about now?
好 这才是好女孩
Good. That's a good girl.
得去法♥院♥了
Got to go to the courthouse.
进展不是太好吧
It's not going too good, is it?
不 进展很正常
Hey. No, it's going fine. It's fine.
刚才是公诉人
That was just the prosecution's turn.
轮到我们的时候 我们会好好收拾他们的
So when it's our turn, we're gonna kick some major ass.
这是法律术语
That's a legal term.
你去自动售货机买♥♥点
Why don't you go and get yourself something
稍微健康点的食物
that's not too unhealthy
填下肚子吧
from the vending machine, ok?
好的
Ok.
如果奥利弗先生进监狱了怎么办
What will happen if Mr. Oliver goes to jail?
他不会进监狱的 蕾莎
He's not going to jail, Raisa.
他不是绿箭侠
He's not the Green Arrow.
我想我们都清楚
I think we both know better.
我搞砸了
I tanked it.
我完全做了你说不要做的事情
I did exactly what you said not to do.
是律师厉害 D
The lawyer's good, D.
别担心 我能搞定
Don't worry. I'll bring it home.
怎么做 你从检察官那里得到了豁免权
How? You got immunity from the prosecution.
看完全部《法律与秩序》
If watching every episode of "Law & order" ever
让我学到
has taught me anything,
不能使用第五修正案
it's that you can't plead the fifth.
如果你被困住而且拒绝作证
If you get cornered and you refuse to testify,
你会进监狱的 雷内
You could go to jail, Rene.
那我就进监狱 老大
Well, then I'll go to jail, hoss.
但我不能再害奥利弗了
But I'm not screwing Oliver over again.
各位 记录员叫我们回去开庭了
Hey, guys, the clerk is calling court back into session.
我在市长办公室工作了近一年了
I worked in the mayor's office close to a year,
每天都和奎恩先生
Side by side with Mr. Queen
在一起
every single day.
如果他到处做罗宾汉
If he was running around pretending to be
我会知道的
Robin hood, I would've known.
你知道吗
And did you know it?
拉米雷斯先生
Mr. Ramirez?
拉米雷斯先生 你是否有理由确认
Mr. Ramirez, did you have occasion to determine
奥利弗·奎因是绿箭侠
whether Oliver Queen was the Green Arrow?
雷内
Rene.
他是绿箭侠
He's the Green Arrow.
奥利弗是
Oliver is.
你知道这些是因为
And you know this because you were
你是他治安维持者团队的一员 是吗
a member of his vigilante team, weren't you?
是的
Yeah.
你是否见到被告人
Did you ever see the defendant
作为绿箭侠杀害或致残某人
kill or maim anyone as the Green Arrow?
有
Yeah.
有多少人被杀害或致残
How many people did he kill or maim?
我不知道
I don't know.
说个大概
Ballpark it for me.
不知道
I don't know.
多得数不过来
It's too many to count.
注意秩序
Order. Order!
公诉人提问完毕
The prosecution rests, your honor.
你还好吗 你受伤了吗
Are you ok? Are you hurt?
我还好 他从学校把我接来的
I'm fine. He picked me up from school.
旁边还有个警♥察♥
He was with a police officer.
他们说你受伤了
They said you were hurt.
他刚才在这里 我们就让他这么走掉吗
He was here, and we just let him walk?
我们不会让他走掉
We're not letting him walk.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
看看你
Hey, look at you.
也许你并不关心
Maybe you don't care about people
人们知道你的真♥相♥
finding out the truth about you.
没关系 我不在意
That's right. I don't care.
只要能阻止你
Whatever it takes to stop you.
和整个警♥察♥局对抗怎么样
How about taking on the entire police force?
你觉得呢
How does that sound to you?
下令杀了他们吗 老板
You want us to light 'em up, boss?
取决于他们
That depends on them.
老兄
My man.
你想要我们把他们怎么办
What do you want us to do with them?
不做什么
Nothing.
如果他们出了事我还得作证
If they had an accident I'd have to testify,
会很尴尬
and it'd be awkward.
微笑 今天算你幸运 亲爱的
Smile. It's your lucky day, baby.
看起来很糟糕吗
Ok. Is this as bad as it looks?
更糟糕
Arguably worse.
我们能证明
Can--can we prove that, uh,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表