剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
好 等等 柯蒂斯呢
Good. Wait. What about Curtis?
他没事 但他男朋友有事
He's ok. His boyfriend isn't.
他得动手术
He has to go into surgery.
星城总院不安全
Starling General is not secure.
不 莱拉把他们送去了天眼会的医疗站
No, no. Lyla sent them to the A.R.G.U.S. med-bay.
他们会没事的
They're gonna be ok.
昆汀呢
Quentin?
昆汀说迪亚兹不会攻击市长
Quentin said that Diaz isn't gonna attack the mayor.
他公众关注度太高
He's too much in the public eye.
但劳蕾尔不知去向
But Laurel's in the wind.
我们呢
What about us?
我为此才联♥系♥了蕾莎
That's why I called Raisa, OK?
我们准备让天眼会保护你
We're gonna put you into A.R.G.U.S. custody.
他们会确保你的安全
They're gonna keep you safe.
你不会去 对吗
You're not coming, are you?
不 我得留在这里
No. I have to stay here.
我得解决这个
I have to finish this.
你和蕾莎 费利西蒂一起走
You're gonna go with Raisa and Felicity.
实际上 伙计
Oh, actually, buddy,
我也不走
I'm not coming either.
我想让你安安全全地离这远远的
I would like you far away from here and safe.
奥利弗 和你一样这也是我的战斗
Oliver, this is my fight as much as it is yours.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
作为绿箭侠
As the Green Arrow,
我遇见过许多
I have gone up against some terrible people
企图做坏事的坏人
who have tried to do terrible things.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
我依然好好的
And I'm still here.
这不代表你会一直平安
That doesn't mean you always will be.
你说的对
You're right.
威廉 我才刚刚开始做你♥爸♥爸
William, I just started being your dad, ok?
我很爱当你♥爸♥爸
I love being your dad.
没什么能把我从你身边带走
And nothing is gonna take me away from you,
里卡多·迪亚兹也不行
especially not Ricardo Diaz.
好好收拾他
Kick his ass.
约翰和莱拉在路上了吗
John and Lyla are on their way?
对 你怎么让他们来这里
Yeah. But why are you having them come here?
因为我们的地堡不安全
Because our bunker is not secure.
迪亚兹怎么现在才开始行动
Yeah. Why would Diaz do all of this now?
他几个月前就能对我们下手了
He could've moved on us months ago.
迪亚兹之前想让我进监狱
Diaz wanted me in prison
以避免绿箭侠牺牲成为烈士
to avoid making a martyr of the Green Arrow.
当我被除掉 他就会对你下手
With me out of the picture, he would've come after you.
事情没那样发展下去
It didn't go that way.
我也不怎么喜欢他的B计划
Well, I'm not liking his plan B.
这是监控器实时拍下的画面
This is the feed ?from our surveillance cameras.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
我们在这看着干什么
What are we doing just watching?
现在就过去吧
Let's go there now.
来不及了 雷内
There's no time, Rene.
迪亚兹人手多 代表他有战术优势
Diaz has numbers, which means he has tactical advantage.
约翰说得对
John's right.
地堡和设备都可以替换
Bunkers and equipment can be replaced.
我们要顾全大局
We need to look at the big picture.
我们的家人都在去安全屋的路上了吗
Are our families on the way to the safe house?
更好 是科罗拉多北美防空联合司令部的地堡
Better. NORAD bunker in Colorado.
不 不 别砸
Oh, no, no. Not the--
几个月前就该把这事办了
Should've done this months ago.
点火吧
Torch it.
我们现在动身还能抓住几个
We leave now, we could snag a couple,
传个话
send a message.
别担心 你会有机会的
Don't worry. You'll get your chance.
有点耐心 雷内
Just have patience, Rene.
黛娜是对的 迪亚兹在行动了
Dinah's right. Diaz is making his move.
我们需要谨慎精准
We will make ours carefully and precisely.
今晚结束这一切
End this tonight.
天眼会能给我们多少支持
How much support can we expect from A.R.G.U.S.?
我还是找了关系
I had to stretch the rules to get
约翰才有这点手下
what little resources John has now.
尽管迪亚兹对星城来说是个大♥麻♥烦
As big a problem as Diaz is for Star City--
在天眼会看来 他就是个小喽啰
For A.R.G.U.S., he's small potatoes.
约翰的意思是说
What John means is
天眼会不是为了执法而被特许建立的
A.R.G.U.S. isn't chartered for law enforcement.
看来就只能靠我们了 现在
It looks like it's just up to us, then.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
尼克怎么样了
How's Nick?
他正处于术后休息阶段
He's resting, post-op.
状况很糟 但他会没事的
It was pretty bad, but he's gonna be ok.
我们运气好
We got lucky.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他为我挡了子弹
He took those bullets for me.
别担心 我们会十倍地补偿他
Don't worry. We'll give him payback times 10.
我们从哪开始
Where do we start?
我们得先找到迪亚兹的位置
Well, we've got to get a direct intel on Diaz's location.
我已经着手在做了
I'm working on that.
好 我们还需要些一流的武器
All right. And we need some major-league ordnance.
天眼会可以帮忙
That A.R.G.U.S. can help with.
我和本尼特可以加强武力
Bennet and I, we're a force multiplier.
我们要是这样下去
You know, if we keep going this way,
迟早会死在外面
we're going to die out there.
不管莱拉能提供多少武器
It doesn't matter how much weaponry Lyla provides,
我们有多愤怒 肾上腺素有多高
how angry we are, how much adrenaline we have.
如果 如果我们就这样继续下去
If we just--if we just press ahead like this,
我们都会死在外面的
we're all gonna die out there.
我们已经几个月没一起合作了
We haven't worked together in months.
迪亚兹至少想不到我们会合作
You know, Diaz is not expecting that at least.
他肯定什么都计划到了
He's planned for everything.
我们和好 团队合作
Us getting back together, working as a team--
这是个开始 但这家伙有一支军队
It's a start, but this guy's got an army.
本市官员和警♥察♥都听他的
He has the city officials; he's got the police.
他手下应有尽有
He's got everything.
拜托你这番鼓舞之后还有个"但是"
Please tell me there's a "but" coming out the end of this pep talk.
阿纳托利·克尼亚杰夫
Anatoly Knyazev.
我以为他对你恨之入骨
I thought he hated your guts.
我觉得我们已经达成了协议
I think we've come to an understanding.
并且我觉得
I also think that he might be
他是迪亚兹想不到的一步棋
the one move Diaz does not see coming.
奥利弗 如果这是我们的战术优势
Oliver, if that's our tactical advantage,
我们可要抓紧了
we need to press it.
让我约他见个面
Let me set a meet with him, ok?
根据他的情报采取行动
Let us make a move off of his intel.
但在获得情报前 希望你们原地待命
But until we have it, I want you guys to stand down,
并且我 我请求你们相信我
and I...I'm asking you to trust me.
我知道在之前那一切以后
I know that that trust does not come easy
给我这份信任并不容易
after everything that's happened.
让我们先放下之前的恩怨
Let's put all of that aside
解决眼下的困境
and get this done.
多亏了你我家人还活着
My family's alive thanks to you.
等我安然无恙地
Please save gratitude
躺在马尔代夫沙滩上 喝着插小伞的饮料时
for when I'm sipping on umbrella straw on the beach,
再来感谢我吧
safe and sound in Maldives.
我不知道家人的安全能持续多久
I don't know how long family's safety going to last.
星城警局已经发布指令 "见则杀"
SCPD has instructions: "Kill on sight."
迪亚兹的活动基地太严密了
Diaz's base of operations is too secure.
我们要行动无法避免牺牲
We can't move on it without losing people.
同意 最好就是等他转移
Agreed. Best bet to get him on move--
在途中下手
in transit, so to speak.
但他一定料到我们会反击
Well, but he's gonna expect us to hit back.
我想他会待在安全的地方
I'd expect him to stay where he's secure.
或许我能想办法鼓动他
Perhaps I can think of something to motivate him.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表