剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
这可能是我们阻止他的唯一机会
This could be our only chance to stop him.
让我试试吧 威廉需要你
Let me try. William needs you.
威廉需要我们俩
William needs us.
我会再找个办法的
I'm gonna find another way.
来吧
Come on.
这楼梯有多少级啊
How many flights are there?
很多
A lot.
奥利弗和费利西蒂呢
Where's Oliver and Felicity?
好了 我们快到了 费利西蒂
All right. We're almost there, Felicity.
你可以的
You can do this.
有我呢 上来
I got you. Up, up.
我正打算去杀了你呢
I was just coming to kill you.
看来你自己送上门来了
Looks like you met me halfway.
你觉得哪个更让人痛心
What hurts more, do you think,
当着你的面杀了她 还是当着她的面杀了你
killing her in front of you or you in front of her?
为了保护她 你会不惜一切代价是吧
You'll do anything to keep her safe, won't you?
爱...
Love--
才是真正的王牌杀手
that's the real king killer!
快按
Click it.
快 把他俩带走
Come on. Let's get them out of here.
很抱歉你的人牺牲了 莱拉
I'm so sorry about your men, Lyla.
-本尼特是个好兵 -他们都是
- Bennet was a good soldier. - They all were.
我们该回去
We should go back.
我想亲眼看到迪亚兹的尸体
I want to see Diaz's body.
我派了法医队过去
I sent in a forensics team.
他不在现场
He wasn't there.
这王八蛋有9条命
Son of a bitch has 9 lives.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
费利西蒂破解成功了吗
Did Felicity finish the decryption?
没有
No.
没有 她不得不撤退
No. She had to leave it.
那我们现在什么情况
Where does that put us?
一无所获
Absolutely nowhere.
我知道 小子 我们也想你了
I know, buddy. We miss you, too.
还得要几天
Well, it's gonna be a few more days,
但我们...我们很安全 好吗
but we're... we're safe, ok?
我俩都很安全
We're both safe.
我们爱你 威廉
Hey, we love you, william.
拜 孩子
Bye, kiddo.
他还好吗 怎么样了
Is he ok? How's he doing?
他没事
He's ok.
他吓坏了 但是
He's scared, but, you know,
他很安全 他...
he's safe and...
只希望这一切能尽快结束
just wants all this to be over.
是啊
Yeah.
我们都这么希望
Don't we all?
我...
Hey, I'm, uh...
我不该把你推开的
I shouldn't have pushed you away.
我应该相信你能保护自己
I should have trusted you to keep yourself safe,
我也应该信任自己能保护好你
and I should have trusted my abilities to help keep you safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
很开心在共度了这么多年后
It's good to know after all these years
你依旧能不断改进自己
that you can still learn something.
不 我还有很长一段路要走
Nah, I still have ways to go.
没错
That's true.
所以现在怎么办
So what now?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
谢谢你们过来
Thank you for coming.
我叫你们过来
I asked you here
是因为昨晚我们又损失了一名四分体成员
because we lost another Quadrant member last night.
你们瞧 我不介意有搭档...
See, I don't mind partners...
只要他们足够忠心
when they're loyal.
然而卡萨门托女士不忠心
Turns out Ms. Cassamento wasn't.
所以我现在必须确定
So what I have to decide right now is
你们两个会不会和她一样
whether you two fall into that same category.
你想加入四分体
You wanted into Quadrant.
现在你已经如愿了
You are in.
没必要搞得这么对立
This doesn't have to be adversarial.
你瞧 问题就在这 我想加入
See, that's the thing-- me wanting in.
我一直以为这是我想要的
I always thought that I wanted that,
然后我意识到了...
and I realized...
这还不够
it's just not enough.
你不想和别人合作
You don't want a partnership.
你想独掌大权
You want a controlling stake.
没错
Guilty.
我们再来一次 好吗
?Let's try this again. May I?
我们已经占有了四分体的资源
We have the Quadrant's resources.
它的人力物资 它的关系网
We got its muscle, its connections.
现在我只需要...
All I need...
忠诚
is loyalty.
四分体的成员快死光了
The Quadrant's running out of members.
你会对我忠诚吗
Do I have it?
到现在里卡多·迪亚兹一直势不可挡
So far Ricardo Diaz has been unstoppable.
他和国内最强大的犯罪组织
He has aligned himself with the most powerful
联手了
criminal organization in the country.
他控制了星城的政♥府♥
He controls Star City's government,
各类基础设施 以及警力
its infrastructure, and its police force.
我一个人阻止不了他
I can't stop him on my own.
你说你阻止不了他
And when you say you can't stop him,
是以前任市长的身份说的
are you speaking as the former mayor
还是以其他身份说的
or as someone else?
你想让我帮你 你得给我两样东西
You want my help? I'm gonna need two things from you.
第一 我得听你亲口说出来
The first is I'm gonna need you to say the words.
我就是绿箭侠
I am the Green Arrow.
真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥
And the truth shall set you free.
第二样是什么
What's the second thing?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表