剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
是我要对你作证
I'm the one who's testifying against you.
鉴于近日的失信指控
In a shocking fall from grace,
星城市政局投票决定正式弹劾
the Star City Council has voted to impeach
市长奥利弗·奎恩 勒令其下台
Mayor Oliver Queen and remove him from office.
我在考虑把你的庭审提前
I'm thinking about moving up your trial.
我在法♥院♥有不少朋友
I got a lot of friends at the courthouse.
在前市长做出导致他被弹劾的
Speculation that the former mayor is
开除两名调查他的市政♥府♥官员的决定后
secretly the Green Arrow has multiplied
对于前市长私底下
In recent weeks after his decision
是绿箭侠的猜测
to terminate two city officials investigating him
在近几周内大大增加
led to his impeachment.
一旦定罪 奥利弗·奎恩将面临
If convicted, Oliver Queen could face
终生监禁
a life sentence.
他的命运现在由星城司法系统决定
His fate now rests in Star City's justice system.
约翰
John.
我来带你出去
I'm getting you out of here.
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我在星城需要你的帮助
I need your help in Star City.
Mr. Queen, do you know who the Flash is?
其他和绿箭合作的
What about the identities
治安维持者的身份呢
of the other vigilantes working with the green arrow?
奎恩先生 庭审会持续多久
Mr. Queen, how long will this trial last?
你会被无罪释放吗
Will you be acquitted?
媒体还奇怪为什么所有人都讨厌他们
And the media wonders why everyone hates them.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, officer.
你可以在外面等候
You can wait outside.
我呆在哪儿要看迪亚兹先生的命令
I'm right where Mr. Diaz wants me.
我要和我的客户
I need to have a privileged conversation
保密对话
with my client.
没人阻止你
Nobody's stopping you.
考虑到你开除了地方检察官阿曼德
Since you fired district attorney Armand,
地区检察官办公室
the D.A.’s office has brought an outside counsel
提请外部律师起诉
to prosecute.
好啊 这可能是件好事
Ok, well, that could be a good thing.
我是说 如果是一个没有拿迪亚兹钱的人
I mean, someone who's not in Diaz's pocket.
你听说过亚莉克莎·范·欧文
Have you heard of Alexa van Owen?
我应该听说过她吗
Should I have heard of her?
她搞定了国际帮和布鲁诺?曼海姆
She took down Intergang and Bruno Mannheim.
她起诉过公♥司♥总裁和连环杀手
She's prosecuted CEOs and serial killers,
而且她手下有中情局级别的调查员
And she has CIA-caliber investigators that say
他们什么都能查出来
they can find anything and everything.
她的定罪率是99%
Her conviction rate is 99%.
她昨晚给我打电♥话♥
She called me last night,
开了一个条件
and she offered a plea.
单次一级过失杀人罪
Single count of first-degree manslaughter.
听上去不坏
That doesn't sound so bad.
15年最低刑期
With a 15-year minimum sentence.
这很糟 我们不接受 对吧
That sounds bad. We're not taking that, right?
我们不做交易
We're not taking any deal.
听着 范·欧文不是迪亚兹的人
Look, van Owen isn't in Diaz's pocket,
但是我们有理由相信
but we have every reason to believe
麦加维法官是
that Judge McGarvey is.
整个系统都对你不利
I mean, this whole system is against you.
不接受
No deal.
让我无罪释放
Get me an acquittal.
我不要 雷内
I'm not doing it, Rene.
我不会跟你玩幻想游戏
I'm not playing make believe with you.
是模拟法庭 不是幻想游戏
It's a mock trial, not make believe,
而且我们必须把说辞统一好
and we got to get our stories straight.
我准备行使沉默权
Well, I'm planning on pleading the fifth.
你有其它更好的方法吗
Did you have a different amendment in mind?
行使沉默权会让我们看上去有罪
We can't plead the fifth without looking guilty.
我们就是有罪 我们是治安维持者
We are guilty, we are vigilantes,
我们知道奥利弗是绿箭
and we know Oliver is the Green Arrow.
这就是为什么我们要瞒天过海
Which is why we got to lie through our teeth,
而且必须令人信服
and we got to be convincing.
所以我们必须统一说辞
We got to have our stories straight.
伙计 你没有话要说吗
Hoss, you want to weigh in on this?
你今天真安静
You've been real quiet.
为什么 我又不需要出庭作证
Why? It's not like I'm gonna have to testify.
柯蒂斯 别告诉我你因为没有被传唤
Curtis, please don't tell me you have fomo
而担心被孤立了
because you weren't subpoenaed.
是 我是担心被孤立 我难道不算数吗
Yeah, I have major fomo. Don't I rate?
也许你只是比我们其他人
You know, maybe you are just so much better
都更擅长保持秘密身份而已
at maintaining your secret identity than the rest of us.
伙计们 我们可以认真一点吗
Guys, can we be real for a second here?
我是说 奥利弗面临着终身监禁
I mean, Oliver's facing life in prison.
是啊 我想我有点惊讶
Yeah, and I guess I’m just a little bit surprised
你竟然会关心 不是说我真以为
that you care, not that I think
你想让奥利弗进监狱 雷内 但是说实话
you actually want Oliver to go to prison, Rene, but come on.
奥利弗是个混♥蛋♥ 我的这个看法可没有改变
Oliver's a jerk. My position on that hasn't changed.
但是同样没有变的是
But what also hasn't changed is the position
他现在的处境
That he's in right now.
他被抓是因为我
He's in it because of me.
你说得对
You're right.
而且我们都同意
And I think we can all agree
不论我们对奥利弗是怎么想的
no matter what our feelings are about Oliver,
没有人希望他进监狱
none of us want him to go to prison.
我说的对吧
Am I right?
真对
Damn right.
从我的角度看 很简单
From where I'm sitting, it's pretty simple.
他们抓错人了
They've got the wrong guy.
如果奥利弗·奎恩是绿箭
Oliver Queen isn't the Green Arrow
那我也能是
any more than I am.
当然我要申明我不是绿箭
And for the record, I'm not the Green Arrow.
似乎有数量可观的证据证明
There appears to be a fair amount of evidence
前任市长是有罪的
to suggest the former mayor is guilty.
什么证据
What evidence?
几个月前的照片是人为篡改过的
That photo from several months ago, that was doctored.
我不知道他们会找到什么证人
And I don't know who they're gonna find
来说"奥利弗是绿箭"
to say "Oliver's the Green Arrow,"
但是这些人一定是在说谎
but they'll be lying.
-你很肯定 -是的
- You sound pretty sure of that. - I am.
是我六年前逮捕了他 记得吗
I'm the guy that arrested Oliver 6 years ago, remember?
我亲眼看着他通过了测谎仪
I watched him pass a polygraph.
他不是绿箭
He's not the Green Arrow.
你知道谁是吗
Do you know who is?
我有一些猜测
I got a few guesses.
谢谢你 市长先生
Thank you, Mr. Mayor.
不客气
You're welcome.
抱歉 他们说我可以进来
Sorry. They told me I could come in here.
不 没关系 我们结束了
No, that's fine, right? We're finished.
实际上 也许我们可以来点幕后花絮
Actually, maybe we could just get some B-roll.
作为黑金丝雀
As the Black Canary,
你一定知道谁是绿箭
You have to know who the Green Arrow is.
我知道
I do.
如果他们传唤我 我会作证
And I'll testify to it if they subpoena me.
满意了吗 录好了吗 好
Happy? Got your sound bite? Good.
这看起来比辛普森案还要受关注
This looks bigger than the O.J. Trial.
你怎么会知道 当时你也就是小学四年级
How would you know? You were in, like, fourth grade.
没错 但是我看过《美国罪案故事》
Yeah, but I watch "American Crime Story”.
我猜约翰决定不来了
I guess John decided not to show.
我知道他很生气
I knew he was pissed,
但不知道他会这么生气
But I didn't know he was that pissed.
伙计们
Guys.
谢谢你们来
Thank you so much for coming.
其实他们是被传唤了
Well, you know, they were subpoenaed.
但是我们也想表示我们的支持
But we also wanted to show our support.
是的 我们支持你们
Yeah, we have your back.
谢谢 真的 谢谢
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表