剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我希望你也如此
I hope it runs in the family.
我们走吧 宝贝
Let's go, baby.
走啊
Come on.
那扇玻璃门后面
Behind that glass door is
就是天蝎做生意的地方
where the Scorpions do their business.
问题是 它是隔音的
The problem is it's soundproof.
但并不隔激光
Not laser-proof.
-你确定这能行 -绝对能行
- You sure this is gonna work? - Absolutely.
中情局会想尽办法得到
The CIA would kill to get
一个有这种功能的激光麦克风
a laser microphone of this capacity.
这要花多久
How long is this gonna take?
只要试着找到
Just trying to find...
一个信♥号♥♥
a signal.
好吧 我们赶紧弄
All right. Well, let's hurry it up.
我没拿到离职补偿金 确实不该赌的
I didn't get a severance. Really shouldn't be gambling.
有情况
Got something.
今晚有笔巨额交易
Huge deal going down tonight.
新买♥♥手 他想搞到一些货
New buyer. He's trying to get some product
好让他短期内渡过难关
to tide him over for the short term.
或许是我们的朋友
Could be our friend.
他们说什么时候了吗
They say when it's going down?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
没信♥号♥♥了
I lost the signal.
那个大块头挡了我的激光
The big guy is blocking my laser.
交给我
I'm on it.
伙计
Yo, man.
你以为我没看到
Yo, man, you think I ain't see that?
你在抄袭我下的注 哥们
You trying to copy my bets, hoss?
你是要毁了我的好运吗
You trying to ruin my odds?
你在胡说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
现在开始说谎了
So we lying now?
是这么回事吗 让我看你的纸
That's what we're doing? Let me see that paper.
你疯了
You're crazy.
该死 是这样
Oh, damn. Uh, you-- you know what?
我很抱歉 是我搞错了
I'm sorry. I--I was wrong.
还给你 这是你的
Yo, here you go, man. That's yours.
我输的时候总会头脑不清楚
I just get a little crazy when I lose.
大家都冷静 我这就走
Everybody chill. I'm leaving.
你知道地点了吗
You get the location?
知道了
Got it.
我们来毁掉迪亚兹的下一场派对吧
Let's ruin Diaz's next party.
如果我们搞错了
What if we're wrong
那些箱子里装的不是毒品
and those crates are filled with something other than narcotics,
而是 棒棒糖 或是小狗怎么办
like lollipops or-- I don't know--puppies?
我数了外面有超过一打的人
I counted a dozen more guys out front,
带着枪
strapped up.
我猜不是小狗
I'm guessing it's not puppies.
我们得在外面那帮人
Look, we got to get this done
注意到我们在这以及迪亚兹的人出现之前
before the group outside notices we're here
赶紧搞定这事
and before Diaz's crew shows.
开始吧
Let's do this.
还有几把刷子
Still got it.
依旧很谦虚 不是吗
Still humble, I see.
绝对不是小狗
Definitely not puppies.
或是毒品
Or drugs.
天蝎在运送的是M4
The product the Scorpions are moving is M4s.
你们觉得迪亚兹是买♥♥家吗
You guys still think Diaz is the buyer?
是的 绝对 没有他的许可没人敢在
Yeah. Definitely. Nobody's doing anything in this city
市里搞任何事
Without his say-so.
迪亚兹的人来早了 走吧
Diaz's crew's a little early. Come on.
有人来了 那帮穿制♥服♥的是什么人
We got more company! Who are the guys in the suits?
我们得出去
We got to get out of here.
后门 在这边
Back door! Over there!
我们被困了
We're trapped.
把他们炸死
Blow them all to hell.
快走 快
Let's go! Now!
四分体
The quadrant.
我以前当卧底的时候听说过这些家伙
You know, I heard about these guys when I was working undercover.
我从没抓到任何人 证实他们的存在
I never could get anyone to confirm their existence.
是的 他们真实存在 非常 非常真实
Yeah, well, they are real. Very, very real.
我们在追踪这个女的 卡萨门托
We were tracking this one, Cassamento,
她可能会把我们引向迪亚兹
hoping she would lead us to Diaz.
是的 我们本希望天蝎
Yeah, we were hoping the Scorpions
会把我们引向迪亚兹
would lead us to Diaz, too.
我得到内部情报说他们计划今晚大干一场
Got some intel they were planning a huge thing tonight.
我们原以为是毒品
We just figured it was drugs.
才发现是一个陷阱
Turns out it was an ambush.
四分体要天蝎死
The quadrant wanted the Scorpions dead.
也要我们死
They wanted us dead, too.
幸好你们及时出现了
It's a good thing you guys showed up when you did.
我猜你想要个谢礼吧
You probably want a thank-you or something, huh?
我想要道歉 雷内
What I want is to apologize, Rene.
姑且不说我对你们行为的看法
My feelings on how you guys conducted yourselves aside...
事情真的脱离了掌控
things got really out of hand.
我为自己在其中扮演的角色抱歉
And I'm sorry for the part that I played in it.
谢谢 大哥 继续干活吧
Thanks, hoss. Let's get back to work.
如果有人认为四分体在迪亚兹
Everyone who thinks the quadrant showing up
控制城市的时候出现是个巧合
when Diaz gets control of the city is a coincidence,
请举手
raise your hands.
他们昨天带来的打手
The muscle that they brought in yesterday
都是迪亚兹的人
were Diaz's guys.
问题是 他们和四分体
The question is, what are they doing
合作是为什么
working with the quadrant?
天眼会认为卡萨门托在计划
A.R.G.U.S. thinks Cassamento is planning
把一大批武器运进城内
to move a huge shipment of weapons into the city--
卡斯尼亚武器 军队级的
Kasnian weapons-- military grade,
比我们昨晚看到的还严重
much worse than what we saw tonight.
我们认为迪亚兹可能在帮她进行那项计划
We think Diaz may be helping her with that operation.
我没想到会在这里见到你
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
我也没有想到会见到你 一起都好吗
I wasn't expecting to see you either. Everything all right?
不怎么好 迪亚兹刚才来见我了
Not really. Diaz just paid me a visit.
他想让我把一块市政♥府♥地块划给他
He wants me to sign over a piece of city property to him,
一座楼
a building.
那你为什么不和你的人谈谈而是来这里
So why are you here instead of talking to your boy?
因为我联♥系♥不上奥利弗
Because I couldn't get in touch with Oliver.
四分体 这是什么
"The quadrant." What is that?
就是一个非常强大的
Just a super powerful,
组织有序的秘密组织
monolithic, secret organization.
不重要
No big deal.
迪亚兹也带着那个戒指
Diaz was wearing that ring.
所以迪亚兹不只是在
So diaz isn't just working
和卡萨门托合作 他
with cassamento, he--
加入了四分体
Joined the quadrant.
对天蝎会的攻击
The attack on the Scorpions was
是在消灭他自己的竞争对手
to take out the competition--his.
而市政大楼
And I'm guessing that that city property
很适合存放所有那些卡萨门托
would be a really nice place to store all that foreign ordnance
准备运进城的外国武器
that Cassamento is planning on bringing into the city.
迪亚兹想要的市政大楼
This city building that Diaz wants,
在哪里
where is it?
我的部下从麻醉镖的作用下醒过来了
My men have woken up from tranquilizer darts.
该去见迪亚兹了
Time to go see Diaz.
你觉得他会奖励你吗
Think he'll give you a reward?
人可以做梦
A man can dream,
但是我觉得满足感就足够了
but I settle for satisfaction.
及时行乐
Enjoy it while it lasts,
因为阿纳托利 当你不再有用时
because, Anatoly, when you are no longer useful,
他就会抛弃你
he'll cut you loose...
就像凯登·詹姆斯一样
just like Cayden James.
凯登·詹姆斯犯了一个致命的错误
Cayden James made fatal mistake,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表