剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
- You're off the team. - Just like that?
就那样
Just like that.
共事很愉快 各位
It's been real, y'all.
我讨厌那么说 但奥利弗说得对
Yeah, I hate to say it, but Oliver is right.
我们是一个团队 我们需要信任彼此
We're a team. We need to-- we need to trust each other,
需要相信彼此
need to believe in each other.
我不再相信你了
I don't believe in you anymore.
-黛娜 -不
- Dinah. - Don't.
太迟了 我也退出
It's too late. I'm out, too.
我们都该幸庆我没有听你话离开镇上
Guess we should both be glad I didn't leave town like you said.
谢了 我现在真的需要听到
Oh, thanks. That's really what I needed right now,
"我早就告诉你了"
an "I told you so."
你没事吧 你脸色不好
You ok? You don't look good.
我不太想聊这个
I don't really want to talk about it.
那你为什么找我
Then why'd you reach out?
因为我没其他人能找了
Because I had no one else to call.
我尽量不把这当成侮辱
I'll try not to be insulted by that.
我非常需要相信我的人
I really needed someone who believed in me.
我需要一个朋友
I needed a friend.
朋友 我可以做到
Friends. I can do that.
向日葵 我的最爱
Sunflowers! My favorite!
我希望能有家的感觉
Well, I wanted it to feel like home.
我不用再离开了吧
I'm not gonna have to leave again, am I?
我不会再让任何人分开我们
I won't let anyone split us up ever again.
我保证
I promise.
我只是想说
I'm just gonna say this.
我认为没有任何说了或做了的事
I don't think there's anything that has been said or done
是不能收回的
that can't be undone.
我不那么认为 约翰
I don't think I agree, John.
我赞同费利西蒂 我们得向前看
I agree with Felicity. We need to move forward.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我可能还有点宿醉
I think I probably might still be a little hungover.
我也想了一些事
I've also been thinking about a few things.
奥利弗 你和黛娜说得对
Oliver, you and Dinah were right.
没有信任 没有团队
No trust, no team.
你们监视我
You all spied on me,
侵犯我的隐私
invaded my privacy.
不管是不是你们无法信任我
Whether you couldn't trust me or not,
但我不能信任你们
it means that I can't trust you.
柯蒂斯 你在说什么
Curtis, what's that supposed to mean?
我还是螺旋动力的一员 费利西蒂
I'm still a part of Helix Dynamics, Felicity.
这是两回事
That's separate,
但这个
but this...
我退出
I'm done.
我说了 我们得向前看
Like I said, we need to move forward.
-奥利弗 -凯登·詹姆斯昨晚
- Oliver. ?- Cayden James knew
知道我们破坏了放大器
that we sabotaged the amplifier last night.
我们得找出原因
We need to find out how.
你两个月前让我突袭
When you had me raid their bunker
在他们的地堡安置微型摄像头...
and plant that minicam two months ago...
当时我想要的是这个成果吗
Is this the outcome I had in mind?
正是如此 兰斯小姐
Quite so, Ms. Lance,
虽然我必须承认
although I must confess,
结果比我预期的更好
things have worked out even better than I anticipated.
没什么稀奇的
Hardly impressive.
依奥利弗·奎恩这个性子
Left to his own devices,
他总会把最亲近的人推开
Oliver Queen will always push away those closest to him.
所以我们让他们内斗
So we've got them fighting with each other
而不是跟我们斗
instead of fighting us.
别告诉我这是你整个计划
Please tell me that isn't your whole master plan.
当然不是 迪亚兹先生
Oh, not at all, Mr. Diaz.
事实上 这可以说...
In fact, I think it fair to say that this...
只是个开始
is only the beginning.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表