剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困在地狱 我回来
After 5 years in hell, I returned home
只有一个目标 拯救我的城市
with only one goal-- to save my city.
但是我无法兑现这一承诺
But I couldn't honor that commitment
也无法兑现对我儿子母亲的承诺
and honor the promise I made to the mother of my son,
于是我向我所认识的最优秀的人求助
So I asked the best man I know to help.
他的名字叫约翰·狄格尔
His name is John Diggle,
他就是绿箭侠
and he is the Green Arrow.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
我们的老朋友艾利克斯·浮士德
Our old friend Alex Faust.
显然在发生爆♥炸♥时 他在星城警局里
OK, clearly he was at SCPD when the explosion went off.
就是说他要么死了 要么逃走了
So he's either died or escaped.
他逃走了
He escaped.
莎曼达·沃森特别探员
Special Agent Samanda Watson.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can we help you with something?
我来这是出于礼貌
I'm here as a courtesy
通知你将在
to inform you of the investigation
你的市里进行的调查
I'll be conducting in your city.
-调查什么 -你
- Investigation into what? - You.
好吧 现在我们要担心的是
Ok. Present us is only worried
你辞掉你那无人知情的工作
about you quitting your nobody-told-about job.
你何时才能放手
When are you gonna let that go?
等你跟我合作做生意
When you go into business with me.
抱歉 跟你合作做什么
I'm sorry. Go into what with you?
想想我们能一起做的好事
Think about all the good we could do.
行
Yes.
在炼狱岛上 我和费利西蒂遇到了爆♥炸♥
On Lian Yu, Felicity and I got caught in one of the explosions.
我以为你们都没事
I thought you guys were fine.
我有神经损伤
I have nerve damage.
所以你一直没法开枪
That's why you haven't been pulling your gun.
只是手抖 我可以解决
It's just a tremor. I can manage it.
你昨晚差点被杀
You nearly got killed last night
因为你无法依靠我
because you couldn't rely on me.
但你打算怎么做
But what are you gonna do about it?
告诉奥利弗
Tell Oliver.
看到浮士德了吗
Eyes on Faust?
朝她开火
Shoot her!
我发现他了 他在隔壁的楼里
I got him. He's in the structure next door.
-所有人就位 -收到
- Everyone get into position. - Copy that.
-明白 大哥 -收到
- On it, hoss. - You got it.
快点
Hurry!
快点
Hurry!
完蛋了吧
Down for the count.
你再也做不成炸♥弹♥了 混♥蛋♥
No more bombs for you, bitch.
绿箭侠获胜
Go, Green Arrow.
我可以叫你绿箭侠吗
Or should I call you the Green Arrow?
感觉怪怪的
It feels kind of weird.
是挺怪
It's weird,
不过 我们都得适应
But at some point, we all have get to used to it.
今晚的行动似乎很顺利
It seemed to go well out there tonight.
是的 我们配合得很好
Yeah, we make a good team.
可你还是一脸焦虑
And yet you still have worried face.
因为迟早有一天
It's because sooner or later,
有人会发现
someone's going to find out
绿箭侠已经不再射箭了
that the Green Arrow isn't shooting any arrows.
柯蒂斯和我已经在着手解决这个问题了
Yeah, well, Curtis and I are working on that.
我们会想出办法的
We're gonna figure something out.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
没事 我要回家了
Ok. I am going to go home.
我要睡觉了
I'm going to sleep,
说不定我能睡四个小时呢
and maybe I'll even get 4 hours.
或许再过一段时间
Maybe in another week,
我就能习惯你这副
I'll get used to that judgmental stare
责怪我的表情了
you keep giving me.
这不是责怪 是觉得好笑
This isn't judgment. It's amusement.
"迟早有一天 有人会发现
"Sooner or later, someone's gonna find out
绿箭侠已经不再射箭了"
the Green Arrow isn't shooting any arrows."
黛娜 我不是弓箭手
Dinah, I'm not an archer.
不 我不是说射箭的问题 约翰
No, it's not about the arrows, John.
我是在说你的伤
It's about the injury.
你不是说要告诉奥利弗的吗
I thought you were gonna talk to Oliver.
本来是
I was...
可他让我代替他
until he asked me to put this on.
如果他知道真♥相♥的话绝不会这么做的
Which he never would have done if he knew the truth.
黛娜 你想让我怎么样
Dinah, what do you want from me?
他被联调局盯得死死的
The man's under the FBI microscope.
他担心他儿子
He's worried about his son.
想一下如果他知道你受伤了
Imagine how worried he'd be if he knew
他会有多担心
you were out there compromised.
你看到我今晚的表现了吗
Did you see me tonight?
我看上去像是有伤的样子吗
Did I look compromised?
黛娜 我没问题
Dinah, I have this handled.
我的手已经不抖了
The tremor's gone.
那看来我是多虑了
Well, I guess I worried for nothing, then.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
你喜欢吃捣碎的煎蛋吧
You like your eggs scrambled, right?
是的 没错
Yes, I do.
很好 我就是这么做的
Good. That's what I made you.
这一切都是真的 对吧
This is for real-for real, isn't it?
我陪着你吗
Me being around more?
而不是另一个身份
And not the other guy?
如果你满意的话 那就是真的了
It is for real-for real, if that's cool with you.
好
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
看什么呢
What you got there?
数学 这周有一场大考
Math. Big test later this week.
我知道转学很闹心
Yeah, I know what it's like switching schools,
不过别担心
but don't worry about it.
你会适应的
You'll get there.
这周肯定还适应不了
Not by the end of this week.
能拿个C就不错了
I'll be lucky to get a C.
偶尔拿个C也没什么大不了
Nothing wrong with getting a C every once in a while.
我以前都是拿D的 换作我能拿C就很兴奋了
I used to get Ds. I would've been psyched foa a C.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我是开玩笑 我觉得如果你能
I am kidding. Just, I think that if you relax
放松一点 会容易很多
a little bit more, it'll come easier.
我得学习了 可以走了吗
I got to study. Can I be excused?
好的
Yeah.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yup.
你还好吗
You all right?
好 不好 有场考试让威廉很紧张
Ye--no. William's stressing over a test.
我试着鼓励他 可我觉得
I tried to be supportive, and I feel like I just--
却越鼓励越了
I'm--I'm making it worse.
我能理解 那曾是黛娜的专长
I feel your pain. That was Dinah's department.
如果我是一个人 真不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I'd have done parenting alone.
总之 你会想明白的
I mean, you'll figure it out, though.
谢谢
Thank you.
沃森探员
Agent Watson,
我记得你好像没有预约
I do not believe you are on my schedule.
我想你会发现我根本不在乎
I think you'll come to find I really don't give a damn.
好吧
OK.
你的办公室发表了一份声明
Your office issued a statement
关于艾利克斯·浮士德昨晚被逮捕的事
on last night's apprehension of Alex Faust.
是的 他被绿箭侠逮捕了
We did. He was apprehended by the Green Arrow.
你昨晚肯定有无懈可击的不在场证明吧
And I'm sure you have an airtight alibi for last night.
跟我儿子在看火箭队的比赛
Rockets game with my kid.
我们还上了球场大屏幕呢
We were on the jumbotron.
让别人戴着兜帽到处乱跑
And only an idiot of the highest order would be fooled
只有超级白♥痴♥才会被糊弄
by someone else running around in that hood.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表