剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
每当我看到她 我都有
All right. Every time I see her, I get
那种感觉 那种直觉
that-- that feeling, that instinct.
她是我的孩子
She's my child.
她是我的宝贝女儿 奥利弗
She's--she's my baby girl, Oliver,
我却试图杀掉她
And I tried to kill her.
在我看来 你是在保护一个朋友
Well, from what I understand, you were protecting a friend.
你不只是个好人 昆汀
You are not just a good man, Quentin.
你还是个好父亲
You are a good father.
我知道 是因为你这位优秀父亲
I know because you're a better father than
令我望尘莫及
I could ever hope to be.
你得慢慢来
You got to give it some time.
你处理这些事才多久 五个月
You only been at it, what, 5 months?
并没有什么进展
It's not getting any easier.
-好吧 -威廉把萨曼莎的死归罪于我
- Well-- - William blames me for Samantha's death.
-为什么 -因为他是个聪明的孩子
- Why? - Because he's a smart kid,
他知道发生的那些事
And he knows what happened happened
跟我有关
because I was involved.
他不该和我在一起
He shouldn't be with me.
他应该和萨曼莎的父母在一起
He should be with Samantha's parents.
听着 萨曼莎不这么想
Well, listen. That's not what Samantha thought.
我不知道该如何跟他沟通
I don't know how to reach him.
做他父亲就是了
Just be his father.
有什么发现吗
Anything?
没有 柯蒂斯和我彻底扫描了这个地方
Nothing. Curtis and I have scanned every inch of this place.
很不对劲
Something seems really off.
联♥系♥斯巴达
Let's get in touch with Spartan,
看他是否在监控上看到了什么
See if he saw anything on the cams.
斯巴达 收到了吗
Spartan, do you copy?
收到 还在观察 没有发现
Yeah. Still here, still nothing.
也许天眼会把他们吓跑了
Maybe ARGUS scared them off.
也许他们在用其他方式准备袭击兰斯
Maybe they're targeting Lance some other way.
也许目标不是他
Maybe he isn't the target--
约翰 约翰 收到了吗
John. John, do you copy?
约翰 你还好吗
John, are you ok?
别担心 费利西蒂
Don't worry, Felicity.
约翰好着呢
John's fine.
他正要和一个老朋友叙叙旧呢
He's just gonna be catching up with an old friend.
你不应该去保护警校毕业礼了吗
Shouldn't you be protecting the graduation ceremony?
出什么岔子了吗
Oh, but what's wrong?
枪不准 胆子也没了吗
Did you lose your nerve along with your aim?
不知道 你说呢
I don't know. You tell me.
要我♥干♥掉他吗
You want me to kill him?
我雇你可不是为了留他活口的
I'm not paying you to keep him alive.
我们开工吧
Let's get to work.
你会死得痛快的 我保证
You're not gonna feel a thing, promise.
你还好吧
You OK?
惹毛我了
Pissed!
快好了
Just about finished.
务必在这也放一个
Make sure you put one here, too.
敌人来袭
Incoming!
天哪 你这个贱♥人♥
God, you are such a bitch.
彼此彼此 宝贝
Yeah. It takes one to know one, sweetheart.
好消息 炸♥弹♥探测器管用了
Good news. ?The bomb sniffer works.
坏消息 在地堡探测到了炸♥弹♥
Bad news-- it's working in the bunker.
没错 整个地方都被布上了引线
Yeah. The whole place is wired.
是啊 如果你能找到装置
Yeah. If you can take the devices,
我可以远程干扰引爆信♥号♥♥
I can jam the detonation signal remotely.
约翰没事吧
Is John OK?
我不知道 不过 我可能有事
I don't know, but...I might not be.
斯巴达没事 我找到黑海妖了
Spartan's fine. I have eyes on Black Siren.
这事还没完
To be continued.
不许动
Don't move!
我说不许动
I said don't move.
似曾相识的感觉
Well, this feels familiar.
也许这次 你能瞄准我的心脏
Maybe this time, you'll aim for the heart.
对不起
I'm sorry.
因为朝我开枪还是丢下我等死
For shooting me or for leaving me for dead?
你当时试图伤害我的朋友
You were trying to hurt my friend.
那么 你选择了你的朋友
Oh. So--so you choose your friend
而非你的亲生女儿
over your own daughter?
别逼我开枪 劳蕾尔
Don't make me do this, Laurel.
求求你别逼我
Please don't make me do this.
现在我又成了劳蕾尔
So now I'm Laurel?
别折磨自己了
Don't torture yourself.
因为如果我们在炼狱岛上
Because if we were back on Lian Yu
彼此互换位置的话
and the roles were reversed,
我就会开枪
I would have pulled the trigger.
真是一团糟
Hell of a mess.
是啊 毕业礼怎么样
Yeah. What's happening with the graduation?
一切平安无事
Went off without a problem
除非算上城市餐饮商那边的
unless you count some food poisoning
一些食物中毒事件
from the city caterer.
毕业礼是在声东击西
The graduation was a distraction.
劳蕾尔故意留下那张地图让我和黛娜找到
Laurel left that map for me and Dinah to find.
她何时开始由袭击他们转而袭击我们了
So when did she pivot from targeting them to targeting us?
也许她没变
Maybe she didn't.
我是说 也许星城警局和地堡
I mean, maybe the SCPD and the bunker
一直以来都是她的目标
were her targets all along.
看起来很随意
That seems pretty random,
尤其是考虑到劳蕾尔费了多大劲
particularly considering how much trouble Laurel
来保证我们不在这里
went through to make sure we wouldn't be here.
要是埋炸♥弹♥
Well, what if planting the explosives
不是她的意图呢
wasn't her objective?
埋炸♥弹♥是为了掩盖她的意图
Planting the explosives was cover her objective.
-对 -没准她想要偷什么东西
-Yeah. -What if she was trying to steal something?
偷什么
Like what?
她不需要武器
She doesn't need weapons.
和她同谋的雇佣兵们需要
Mercenaries she's working with do.
我们得清点一下装备
We should inventory the armory.
我们得清点一下我们所有的东西
We--we should inventory everything that we have.
如果他们偷了东西 我们得知道是什么
If she stole something, we need to know what it is,
而且得尽快知道
And we need to know fast.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
没人受伤我很高兴
I'm just glad nobody was hurt, you know?
-是啊 -听着 抱歉
- Yeah. - Listen. I'm sorry
炼狱的事我对你撒了谎
about, lying to you about what happened on Lian Yu.
昆汀 你不必跟我道歉
Quentin, you don't have to apologize to me.
你经历那些事 我也很难受
I'm sorry that you had to go through that.
你什么时候能不再背负别人的罪责
When are you gonna stop taking on everybody else's sins, huh?
不会太快
No time soon.
-你感觉怎么样 -感觉像是百万富翁
- How you feeling? ?- Oh. Like a million bucks.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 可能更像只有几百块的人
All right. Maybe more like a couple hundred,
但我还活着啊 对吧
But I'm alive, right?
施瓦兹医生希望你在这多住几天
Dr. Schwartz would like you in here for a few more days.
我觉得很好
I feel good.
再说了 我几时听过别人的话
Besides, when have I ever listened to anybody?
不是我多管闲事 不过要是你出了什么事
Not to get too personal, but what would happen to Zoe
佐伊会怎样
if something happened to you?
不会怎样
Not much.
她有新家庭了 大哥
Well, she's got a new family now, hoss.
我是说 她可能压根不会想我
I mean, she probably doesn't even think about me.
她是你女儿 雷内
She's your daughter, Rene.
她当然会想你
Of course she thinks about you.
船已经起航了
That ship's sailed.
几个月前我就错过了时机
I blew that chance months ago.
是蔡斯害你错过了时机
Chase blew that chance for you.
为此 以及其他许多原因
One of the many reasons
我觉得你应该再获得一次机会
why I think you deserve another one.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表