剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
是迷魂 它正在迷惑你的心智 好吗
The Vertigo, it's making its way through your system, ok?
药效快过了 你听我说
It's on its last gasp, so just--just listen.
听我的声音
Listen to my voice.
不不不 别 别听她的
No, no, no, no. Don't. Don't listen to her.
记住你告诉过自己的话
Remember what your told yourself.
你本就不该找搭档
You were never supposed to have partners.
我知道现在你感觉好像一无所有
I know it feels like you've lost everything.
我不知道怎么分辨你是不是真实的
I don't know how to tell if you're real.
那是因为迷魂 它在干扰你的大脑
That's the Vertigo. It's just messing with your head.
不要相信幻想
Don't trust it.
听听内心的声音
Ok. Listen to your heart.
我们走吧
Come on.
该死
Screw it.
去追他
Go after him.
-快过来 -简直和过去一样
- Ohh! Come on! - Just like old times.
谢谢你跑来救我
Well, thanks for coming back for me.
好了 别谢了 快点逃命吧
Ok. Well, less thanking, more escaping!
没错
Right!
-这是什么 -这是我自♥制♥的矿物饮品
- What's this? - It's an isotonic concoction of my own making.
里面有富含维他命C的橙子
There are oranges in there for vitamin C,
富含维他命E的扁桃仁
there's almonds in there for vitamin E,
还有富含Ω-3脂肪酸的鳄梨
there's avocado in there for Omega-3s.
别闻 直接喝了它
Do not smell it. Just drink it.
-咸咸的 -那是发酵的鱼油味
- Salty. - Yeah. That would be the fermented fish oils.
应该能帮你平衡5-羟色胺的水平
Supposed to help balance your serotonin levels.
我叫它费利西蒂牌轰趴宿醉特效药
I call it Felicity's party raver hangover supreme cure! Heh.
尽管这名字听起来不怎么样
Though that might an insensitive choice of words
但考虑到你刚刚所经历的那些事
considering what you just went through,
相信我 它绝对很有效
but trust me-- it works like a charm.
不是因为我多次亲证过
Not that I've used it much.
我是说 那都是陈年往事了 相信我
I mean, that was all in the past. Trust me. Ahem.
嗑药不好
Drugs are bad.
听着 虽然你真的非常勇敢
Listen. That was gutsy as hell,
但你刚刚就单枪匹马地冲了进去吗
you going in the precinct like that.
当然 我男人在里面
Yeah. Well, my man was in there.
好吧 但无论你刚刚跟他说了什么
Yeah, but whatever you said to him
都有可能被监控摄像头录下来了
could have been caught on security cameras.
不会的 迪亚兹关掉了摄像头
No. Diaz had shut them down,
所以我们的身份不会曝光
so our identities are safe.
真够讽刺的
Irony sold separately.
不好意思 我得去接下电♥话♥
Excuse me. I got to take this.
是办公室打来的
It's the office.
我好久没看你穿这身衣服了
I haven't seen that in a while.
想穿着它重温过去的美好时光吗
Wanted to take it for a spin down memory lane or something?
差不多吧
Something like that.
迷魂反而让我更加...清醒了
The Vertigo gave me some...clarity.
你确定不是药效没散吗
Sure you're not still high?
约翰说得对
John had a point.
我分身乏术
I have spread myself pretty thin.
我不会离开你 不会离开威廉
I'm not giving up on you, not giving up on William,
如果能出现奇迹 我不会被弹劾的话
and if by some miracle, I'm not impeached,
我也会继续当市长
I will keep being the mayor.
我发自内心地相信
I believe deeply in the good
我能当好绿箭侠
that I can do as the Green Arrow...
但我不能因此本末倒置
but I need to bring the mission back to basics.
我不能忘记自己的初心
I need to bring it back to where it started.
你是说独自一人
You mean alone.
独自一人
Alone.
抱歉 伙计们 虽然不想打断你们
Sorry, guys. I hate to interrupt,
但我们得打开电视 有新闻
but, uh, we got to turn the TV on. News.
鉴于近日的失信指控 星城市政局投票决定
In a shocking fall from grace, the Star City council has voted
正式弹劾市长奥利弗·奎恩 勒令其下台
to impeach Mayor Oliver Queen and remove him from office.
下面为您直播库伦斯议员的公开声明
We now go live to Councilman Kullens' public statement.
奎恩先生在今天调查会上的冲动表现
Mr. Queen's affect at today's inquiry
确实令人怀疑他能否胜任市长的职位
certainly placed his fitness for office into question,
但击垮他的最后一根稻草是
but fundamentally, it was the unilateral firing
他单方面解雇了希尔队长
of Captain Hill and D.A. Armand
和阿曼德地检
that ultimately sealed his fate.
抱歉 我再也受不了听他胡说了
Sorry. I just couldn't stand to listen to him any longer.
听着 我去给简·洛林打电♥话♥
Ok. Listen. I'm gonna call Jean Loring.
一定有我们可以诉求的法律途径
There's got to be legal options we can pursue.
不必了
No.
我希望你别为我再浪费时间
I don't want you wasting any more time
或政♥治♥资源
or political capital on me.
我才不在意什么鬼政♥治♥资源
I don't give a crap about political capital!
你应该在意 你可是市长了
You should because you're the mayor now.
太谢谢你了 蕾莎 临时把你叫过来
Thank you so much, Raisa, for coming on such short notice.
我已经习惯了
I'm used to it.
谢谢你 蕾莎
Thank you, Raisa.
你还好吗 奥利弗
Are you OK, Oliver?
我会没事的 谢谢
I'll be just fine, thank you.
我知道这个问题可能不太对
I know this question might be questionable,
但你之前的话听起来
but from what it sounded like earlier--
让人感觉你好像要开除守望者
it's like you were firing Overwatch.
我不想开除任何人
I'm not firing anyone.
我只是 得让我的行事风格
I just--I need to go back to doing things
回到我最初的样子
like I did when I started,
也就是说 一个人单干
and that--that means doing it alone.
我必须阻止迪亚兹
I need to stop Diaz,
为了能够阻止他
and in order to do that,
我必须心无旁骛
I need to have a single-minded focus.
我必须分开处理两个世界的事
I've got to separate these two worlds.
可我不认为这是最好的办法 奥利弗
I just don't think that that's the best possible solution, Oliver.
我明白你的担心
I respect your concern,
我非常爱你对我的关心
and I love you very much for it.
我们之后再详聊这件事
We will talk more about this,
但我得先和威廉聊聊
but I need to chat with William.
好的
Yeah.
我不知道你有没有睡
I didn't know if you'd be awake.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我看到有关"弹骇"的新闻推送
I got a news alert about the impairment.
是"弹劾"
It's impeachment.
别担心 我没事的
Don't worry. I'll be fine.
我比较担心你
I'm worried about you.
我很抱歉之前吼了你
I'm really sorry about before.
我无论如何也不应该有意地
I would never purposefully
让你感到害怕或者
try to make you afraid or--
费利西蒂说你之前嗑药了
Felicity said you were on some sort of drug.
是意外
Accidentally.
我被下药了
I was dosed by someone
下药的人是我想阻止的人的手下
who works for the man I'm trying to stop.
里卡多·迪亚兹
Ricardo Diaz?
你能阻止他吗
Can you stop him?
我想我可能找到办法了
I think maybe I found a way.
最重要的是
Most importantly,
我必须让你知道我不会离开你
I need to know that I'm not gonna lose you
和费利西蒂 永远不会
or Felicity...ever.
你不会的
You won't.
你来这干吗
What are you doing here?
我听说了发生的事
I heard about what happened.
想着过来看看你怎么样
I wanted to see how you were.
很明显 我应该带把扫帚过来的
Clearly, I should have brought a broom.
他已经中招了
He's spiraling.
迷魂的效果超过了我的预期
The Vertigo worked even better than I was hoping.
我不明白的是 你为什么不干脆一枪崩了他
I don't understand why you don't just put a bullet
或者乱枪打死他
in him or 20.
因为那样太浪费时间了
Because it'd be a waste of time.
他作为死士比作为
He's more dangerous as a martyr
绿箭侠更危险
than as the Green Arrow.
我要一点一点地 毁灭他
I'm gonna dismantle him piece by piece.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表