剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
So are you happy to be back in your newly debugged,
你高不高兴
crime-fighting lair?
凯登·詹姆斯跑了
Cayden James got away.
所有人都跑了
Everybody got away.
你看过《百万金臂》没
Have you seen that movie "Bull Durham"?
我妈总是逼我看那电影
My mom made me watch that movie all the time.
那是最好的棒球电影了
I mean, it is the best baseball movie ever.
但她以前常说苏珊·萨兰登
But she used to say that Susan Sarandon
是她虚构的人生导师
was her fictional life coach.
反正电影里有句台词
Anyway, there's a line in this movie
她说"你有时会赢 有时也会输
where she says, "Sometimes, you win. Sometimes, you lose.
-天有时会下雨" -天有时会下雨
- Sometimes, it rains." - Sometimes it rains.
你无法左右天气
You can't control the weather.
你也不能控制波提纳尔背叛你
You couldn't control Bertinelli betraying you.
知道我还不能控制什么吗
You know what else I can't control?
他们的人数优势
Their numbers advantage.
我不能在那以一敌百
I can't be out there solo against that group.
这太不明智了
It's--it's not the smart move.
我不会再犯这样的错
I won't make that mistake again.
我就是想说 我觉得
I just want to say that I, for one,
我们能再聚在同一个房♥间里挺好的
think it's great that we're all back in the same room together.
信任和宽恕
Trust and forgiveness.
过去几周 我一直
For the past few weeks, I have been
在不可能办到的事情中挣扎
really struggling to square that circle.
我认为我们都是这样
I think--I think all of us have.
雷内 作为一名父亲
Rene, as a father,
我理解你为什么会那么做
I understand why you did what you did.
我也知道
I also recognize that
你也许会把我们父子分开
you might be taking me away from my son.
我做出反应 我很生气
I reacted to that, and I got angry.
我们三个人决定
The three of us decided
开始监视你们三个人
to put the three of you under surveillance.
这是我的责任
I take responsibility for that.
当然 这是对信任的背弃
It was without question-- it was a breach of trust.
瞒着队伍文斯的事也是一样
So was lying to the team about Vince.
我不是要针对你 黛娜
And I'm not trying to point fingers, Dinah.
我只是想说明
I am simply trying to illustrate that there is--
一个巴掌拍不响
there is blame on all sides here.
但我们没时间在这里猜忌和指责了
But we don't have time for grudges or recriminations.
在这座城市面临的敌人前 我们没有
We don't, not with what this city is up against.
你们怎么想
So what do you guys think?
从头再来
Clean slate?
从头再来
Clean slate?
之前怎么样
Things just go back
现在就怎么样
to the way they were before?
对
Yeah.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do that.
特别是在你们仨做了那些之后
Not after what the three of you did.
这座城市需要我们
This city needs us.
我们知道 我们也不会逃避责任
And we know that, and we're not shirking that responsibility.
我们决定按自己的方式
We decided to go our own way.
-等下 -不 我们
- Wait a minute. - No, no. Let's--
不 别这样
No, no, no!
这正中凯登·詹姆斯下怀
This is what Cayden James wants.
这跟凯登无关 费利西蒂
Cayden didn't do this, Felicity.
他没有让人相互怀疑
He didn't create an environment of distrust,
他没有创造一个
a team where some members of that team
内部差别对待的队伍
were treated differently than others.
凯登·詹姆斯没有要求忠诚
Cayden James didn't demand allegiance
之后又另行自己的规则
and then play by his own set of rules.
我来是因为我想加入真正的队伍
I came because I want to be a part of a real team.
明白
Point taken.
我真心地希望你们仨
I'd like to wish the three of you good luck,
在对抗凯登 阿纳托利
and I mean that sincerely--
迪亚兹 黑海妖 治安维护者时好运
with Cayden, with Anatoly, Diaz, Black Siren, vigilante.
这些人都很危险
These people are dangerous.
所以无论你们有什么计划
So whatever you have planned,
想要如何行动
whatever your move is...
好运
Good luck.
走吧
Let's go, guys.
我已经修补好了芯片的故障
I may have solved the glitch in my chip.
希望有所帮助
I hope it helps.
我真心的
I, um, really do.
这...
What the...?
希望你不介意
Hope you don't mind.
这些是我之前收集的
Found these in my personal collection
想着可以把它们加到你的相册里
and thought that we could add them to your album.
真是谢谢你
Oh, thank you very much.
-就当道歉了 -为什么
- It's my apology. - For what?
你是对的
You were right.
听着 马尔科姆之前已经
Look. Malcolm was every bit as bad
完全和现在的劳蕾尔一样坏了
as this Laurel is right now.
但最后 他并不是
And...then in the end, he--he wasn't.
他变了 劳蕾尔也能
He changed, and Laurel can, too.
我没有权利告诉你她不能
I had no right to tell you that she couldn't.
对
Right.
那我该怎么做呢
How the hell am I gonna do that?
我能帮你
Well, I can help, and I don't know.
也许我们能一起想出个方法
Maybe together, we can find a way
来改变她
to break through to her.
对
Yeah.
你说有东西给我们看
When you said you had something to show us,
你不觉得应该开灯吗
didn't you think lights would be useful?
稍等 伙计
One second, guys.
揭晓的时刻最关键
It is all about the reveal.
看起来怎么样
What does it look like?
像个...地方
Some...place.
不 这是我们的新据点
No. It's--it's our new lair. Heh.
这曾是螺旋的行动据点
Helix used to operate out of here,
但他们看样子不会再用这了 所以
but it's not like they're using it anymore, so--
柯蒂斯 这太赞了
Curtis, it's genius.
说真的 干得漂亮
Seriously, nice work.
很高兴你们喜欢
I'm glad you guys like it.
现在 虽然我不建议经常这样
Now, I don't suggest we make this a regular thing,
因为我的酒量很小
seeing as how I'm a lightweight and all,
但这事还是得庆祝一杯
but this event warrants a celebration.
我很高兴找到了能够信任的伙伴
Well, I am just glad that I found partners who I can trust.
我也这么想的
That's what I'm talking about.
我很担心
I'm concerned...
这让我很不舒服
and the feeling doesn't suit me well.
你如愿夺得了港口
You got the port like you wanted.
抱歉我没说清 我的担心跟你有关
Sorry if I was unclear. My concern relates to you.
如果这个监控视频不代表
Your continued association with Ms. Drake
她知道了我们的合作
wouldn't worry me,
你和德雷克女士的长♥期♥合作
if this surveillance didn't suggest
就不会让我心神不宁了
that she knows about our association.
别担心 我能搞定黛娜
Don't worry. I can handle Dinah.
我对她了如指掌
There's not a button she has that I don't know how to push.
好了 新芯片已经植入
All right. New chip is in.
马上
Just one second.
没感觉有啥不同
Doesn't feel any different.
你得等一分钟
Well, it takes a minute.
也许不用
Or not!
有用了
It worked?
看来我们也没想象中那么人手不足
Looks like we're not as undermanned as we thought.
太好了
Yes!
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表