剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
for murder.
伙计们 我们不会要因为这个打起来了吧
Guys, we're not actually about to fight about this,
真正打起来那种
are we, like physically fight?
管好你的队伍 柯蒂斯
Keep your team in line, Curtis,
不然就说不好了
and we won't have to find out.
等等
Hold on.
是你们闯进了另一支队伍的地堡
You guys barged into another team's bunker.
柯蒂斯 你就听话一次行吗
Curtis, just listen for once.
伙计们 不 我...
Guys, no. I--
我确实觉得奥利弗是想打一架的
I do think Oliver wants to fight,
因为这是你解决问题的一贯方法
because that's how you always solve your problems.
这样并不会让你成为英雄
That doesn't make you a hero.
而是让你变成了暴徒
It makes you a thug.
这真是非常可惜
And it's a real shame
因为等他发现了这一点
because he's gonna feel so betrayed
他会觉得自己被背叛了
when he figures it out.
你知道我指的是谁吧 大哥
You know who I'm talking about, don't you, hoss?
威廉
William.
不要对我置之不理
Don't turn your back on me.
别动
Don't move.
-你要朝我们开枪吗 狄格 -动手
- So you're gonna shoot us, Dig? - Do it.
这就是你自始至终的计划吗
So this was your plan all along, huh?
找个机会摸清楚我们的地堡
To get the chance to look through our bunker.
就这样你还疑惑我们为什么无法信任你
And you wonder why we can't trust you.
反正我们是不疑惑了
We don't have to wonder anymore.
劳蕾尔不在这里 走吧
Laurel's not here. Let's go.
我话放在这里
Just so you know,
我们会找到她的
we are gonna find her.
等到那时 你们最好祈求上帝
And when we do, you'd better hope to god
你们不在场
you're not there, too.
你以为自己了解某人
You think you know somebody.
结果他们对你进行三重蠕虫钴蓝黑客攻击
Then they do a triple worm/ blue cobalt ip hack
这招还是你教会他们的
that you taught them right into your soul.
老天 我不敢相信我们还合作过
God. I can't believe we even ever worked with them.
你说"合作" 其实是为他们卖♥♥命
You say "with," but what you really mean is "for."
他们从没平等地对待我们
They never treated us like we were equals.
我重设了周边的警报器
Perimeter alarms reset.
还有 我借用了你的一个设备 柯蒂斯
Uh, also, I borrowed a piece of your tech, Curtis.
你干了什么
What did you do?
你不会真觉得我想被奥利弗打吧
You didn't really think I wanted Oliver to hit me.
你愿意和我们分享一下吗
Would you care to share with the rest of the class?
我放了一个柯蒂斯的声音芯片在奥利弗身上
I planted one of Curtis' audio chips on Oliver.
所以如果他们找到了劳蕾尔
So if they get the drop on Laurel,
我们也就找到了
so will we.
天道好轮回啊
Ain't karma a bitch?
我不想说出这个绝望的现实
I hate to state the, oh, so depressingly obvious,
但既然劳蕾尔不在黛娜他们手上
but since Dinah and company don't have Laurel,
我们就什么线索也没有了 完全空白
we have nothing, nada, zilch, bupkis.
不对 我们还有三个比以前更恨我们的
Not true. We have 3 former teammates who hate us more now
前队友
than they did before.
没空担心他们了
Can't worry about them.
各位 我们没时间了
Guys, we're out of time here.
要我联♥系♥莱拉吗
Should I reach out to Lyla?
虽然我很感激 但我们
I appreciate that, John, but the last thing
现在最不需要的就是
that we need right now is yet another group
另一个瞄准黑海妖的团队
putting Black Siren in their crosshairs.
好了 找到一个符合的目标
Oh, square, meet one.
她没从地球表面消失
She didn't vanish off the face of the earth.
你确定吗 因为 准确地说
Are you sure? I mean, because, technically,
她来自另一个地球
She is from another earth.
我们会找到她的
We're gonna find her
因为我们必须找到她
because we have to.
昆汀
Quentin.
西娅 你在这干什么呢
Thea, wh-- wh-- what are you doing here?
你跟踪我
You following me?
对 我知道
Yeah, well, I... I knew
你在隐瞒什么
You were lying about something.
我没想到是这个
I-- I did not think it was this.
她睡着了 小点声
Ok, she's sleeping. Please.
好吧 你为什么不告诉我
Ok, well, why didn't you tell me?
我以为我们是在一起解决这件事
I thought we were in on this together.
我不想逼着你
I didn't want to put you in a position where you,
必须对奥利弗撒谎
you know, you had to lie to Oliver, ok?
但是 这是正确的事情
But, listen, this is the right thing, ok?
我正在取得她的信任
I think I am getting through to her,
但是你得在她醒来之前离开 拜托了
but you got to go before she wakes up. Please.
好吧 但是你到底要怎么找出钱在哪里
Ok, fine, but did you at least find where the money is?
我正在做铺垫
Well, I'm building up to that.
我知道她和这整件事
Look, I know how important she and--
对你多重要
and this whole thing is to you.
我理解
I get it.
但没有这笔钱城市就要完了
But the city is dying without that money.
我们得找出来
We need to find it.
对 我会问她的
Right. Right, right. And, you know, I'll ask her.
但她 她就是
But she j-- she just--
不能让她觉得她是被逼的
She can't feel like she's being forced into something.
好吧 你没时间了
Ok, well, you're running out of time.
我去叫奥利 让他来处理这个
I got to call Ollie and get him in on this.
我很抱歉 但你哥哥
Ok, I'm sorry, but your brother's not exactly known
不懂得如何怀柔
for his light touch, all right?
你和我 我们都知道我是唯一
And you and I, we both know that I am the only person
有可能取信于她的人
with any chance of getting through to her.
你这么想可真贴心 爸爸
Oh, that's so sweet of you to think, daddy,
但是 西娅是对的
but Thea's right.
你应该叫你的好兄弟过来
You should probably call your bff.
西娅 我会尽快
Thea, I'll be back to City Hall
回市政厅
as soon as I can be.
奥利 我不在办公室
Ollie, I am not in the office.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
和昆汀 劳蕾尔在一起
With Quentin and Laurel.
什么
What?
你还好吗 她伤到你了吗
Are you ok? Did she hurt you?
我没事 别担心
Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry.
她累得没力气使用声波了
She's too torn up to scream.
昆汀一直在一个小房♥子里照顾她
Quentin has been taking care of her in a cabin.
特别酷 他一直把她藏在这
It's really cool. He's been hiding her out here.
抱歉打断 没你说的那么简单 好不好
Excuse me. It's a little more complicated than that, ok?
不 昆汀 就这么简单
No, Quentin, it's really not.
让我们长话短说
Ok, let's cut the crap.
我听说你的城市快完了
I hear your city's on a clock.
钱在哪
Where's the money?
别担心
Don't worry.
我会告诉你一切
I'll tell you everything,
但你得先帮我离开这个国家
after you help me get the hell out of this country.
不可能
No deal.
这是最佳报价了 奥利
Well, the offer's not getting any better, Ollie.
唯一让我考虑交出我的小金库的原因
And the only reason I'm even considering handing over my nest egg
就是我需要
is because I need help getting away
离你那讨厌的啼叫朋友远一点
from that nasty little songbird friend of yours.
好吧
Fine.
快手 把地址发给我
Speedy, text me the address.
比预想的容易多了
That was easier than expected.
奥利弗愿意牺牲文斯
Oliver's willing to burn Vince,
还准备让那个贱♥人♥凶手离开
but he'll let that murdering bitch go.
你是对的 小黛 劳蕾尔说什么奥利弗都信
You were right, D. Oliver just took Laurel at her word.
这样城市拿不回那笔钱的
The city's not getting its money back that way.
得靠我们
It's up to us.
你能追踪窃听器吗
Can you track the bug?
你知道我能
You know I can.
那让我们换好装备
Then let's suit up.
距离9公里 西边
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表