剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
和我家人在一起会迫使你离开乘波号♥
if my decision to be with my family
那我还能理解
forced you to leave the Waverider,
但我解决了这个变数
but I--I accounted for that variable,
可你... 你依然不高兴
and yet you're-- you're still upset.
-你完全不明白 -对 我不明白
- You just don't get it. - No, I don't get it.
我的退休没有迫使你放弃任何东西
My retirement requires you to give up nothing.
它迫使我放弃了你 灰老头
It requires me to give up you, Grey.
听着 我以为我已经释然了
Look, I thought I made my peace with it.
我想着 "好吧 我会留在乘波号♥上
I thought, "Okay, fine. I'll stay on the Waverider.
"也许我不能做火风暴了
"Maybe I can't be Firestorm,
但我依然是传奇成员"
but I can still be a Legend."
但之后我想明白了
But then it hit me.
我做不成火风暴了
I still can't be Firestorm
而且我不能和你一起做传奇成员了
and I can't be a Legend with you.
我从来没见过我父亲 但我认识了你
I never knew my father, but I got to know you.
你于我而言是最接近爸爸的人
You're the closest thing I've got to a dad,
但如今你却要离开了
and now you're leaving.
你怎么样了
How are you?
暴揍纳粹
Well, punching Nazis,
完全和我想象中的一样爽
that was definitely as satisfying as I imagined it would be.
真是...
It's...
你还好吗
You okay?
好啊 我吗
Yeah. Oh, me?
不 我...我挺好啊
No. I'm-- I'm fi--I'm okay.
我一点事都没有
I'm completely okay.
我没事 好吗
I'm okay, okay?
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-你不会放在心上吧 -当然
- This isn't gonna be a thing, right? - Yeah.
不不 我没事 我挺好的
No, no, I'm--I'm okay. I'm good.
我正找你呢
I was looking for you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
为什么人人见到我都这么问
Why does everybody ask me that question?
因为你看上去像是刚杀了别人家的小狗似的
Well, you sort of look like you just killed someone's puppy.
不 我没事
No. I'm--I'm fine.
只是和莎拉的这件事...
It's just this whole thing with Sara was--
老天 那就是个错误
God, it was a mistake.
错误 但你来就是为了在婚礼上找乐子啊
A mistake, but you came here to have fun at a wedding,
然后 好吧 我们抛开纳粹入侵者不谈
and, okay, Nazi invaders aside,
你之前还是玩得挺开心的 是吧
you--you had a good time, right?
不 我是说从各个方面来讲都是个错误
No. I mean, this--this was all kinds of wrong.
和一个陌生女人在一张陌生的床上醒来
Waking up with a strange woman in a strange bed,
我之前从没试过一♥夜♥情♥
I have never had a one-night stand before.
这一切都让我
And this whole thing has just,
让我很迷惑 卡拉
it's got me spinning, Kara.
我是说 如果我是铸成大错了呢
I mean, what--what if I made a huge mistake?
-不 艾丽克斯 -好吧 不对
- No, Alex... - Okay, no, no, no.
我是说 听着 我知道
I mean, look, I know
我想有孩子
I want to have kids,
但玛吉是认真的
but Maggie was real.
我是说 我们之间的感情是认真的
I mean, what we had, that was real.
事到如今 我却...
And now, with everything, I just--
我选择了放手
I chose to let her go.
是我选的
I chose that.
当时我在想什么呀
I mean, what was I thinking?
艾丽克斯 玛吉很优秀
Alex, Maggie was amazing.
你们两个在一起也很般配
And you two were amazing together.
但她最好的地方在于
But the best part about her
她教会了你如何忠于自己
was that she showed you how to be true to yourself.
你想要孩子 她不想
You want kids. She doesn't.
你只是不得已做了适合自己的选择
You--you just had to do what was right for you.
如果我错了呢
What if I was wrong?
你们这群天才还要多久才能找到这些纳粹分子
How long till you brainiacs find these nazis?
你两分钟前刚问过我
Oh, my answer hasn't changed in the 2 minutes
现在我还是那个答复
since you last asked me.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我在处理奥利弗的事
I'm dealing with some Oliver stuff,
不是什么纳粹分子败了我们兴致这种事
not "Nazis ruined the happiest day of our life" stuff.
但是
But...
这种事
stuff.
这种事 比如你不想嫁给他这种事
Stuff. Like you don't want to marry him stuff?
你在彩排晚宴上的声音可不小
You might have said it a little loudly at the rehearsal dinner.
你们怎么了
What happened?
我记得之前做指甲时你说你们没事
I thought at the salon, you said you guys were good.
我们没事 我们很好 我们就和...
We are good. And we're great. We're just as--
我们就和上次订婚时一样好
we're just as good as we were the last time we got engaged
然后我就中枪了
and I got shot.
那时我们的关系就开始走向尽头
That was the beginning of the end for us.
我不想再碰运气了
I don't want to tempt fate again,
知道吗
you know?
代敦光学系统遭到入侵
A break-in at Dayton Optical Systems.
我知道这听起来很糟
I know this sounds terrible,
不过也许我们应该让警♥察♥来处理
but maybe we should let the police handle it.
我是说 我们得时刻注意纳粹分子的动向
I mean, we need our peeps to focus on the Nazis.
-这就是他们 -你怎么知道
- This is Nazis. - How do you know?
-我去找巴里 -好
- I'll go get Barry. - Yeah, okay.
只是提醒一句
Just a quick reminder,
超级速度 我可没有
super speed-- I don't have it.
知道了
Noted.
我们对这地方了解多少
So what do we know about this place?
为什么地球X的人要进攻这里
Why are the Earth-Xers targeting it?
因为
Because...
他们有我们需要的东西
they had something we need.
不管你偷了什么
Whatever you stole...
我们都会夺回来的
We're gonna want it back.
你们的自信果然不出所料
Your confidence is predictable.
你们曾面对人类已知的极恶之徒
You've faced some of the greatest evils known to man,
你们还打败了他们
and you've defeated them.
但如果你们如此自负
But if you think so highly of yourselves
以为你们面对任何威胁都能所向披靡
that you can defeat any threat that comes your way...
你对我们怎么看
How do you feel about us?
太不可理喻了
This is sick.
你是说在你们的身影中
Do you mean looking at your reflection
只能看到弱小吗 我同意
and seeing only weakness? I agree.
斯旺
Thawne?
正是地球一的我
Direct from Earth-1.
你喜欢我的面具吗
Do you like my face?
这是我变成闪电侠时
It's the face you were wearing
你戴着的面具
when I became the flash.
我想我应该再戴上它
Thought I'd put it on again.
为了纪念过去
You know, for old time's sake.
而且还帅气
Plus, handsome.
我亲眼看到你死的
I watched you die.
你看到了吗
Or did you?
这是时间旅行 巴里
It's time travel, Barry.
让人捉摸不定
So very confusing.
我好像老和你说这话
I always seem to be saying that to you,
不是吗
don't I?
汤米自杀了
Tommy killed himself.
我听说你们的汤米多年前就死了
I heard your Tommy died years ago.
这个地球就是这样
That's what this earth does.
让人变软弱
It makes people soft.
我们一直在观察你们
We've been watching you.
我们在观察着你们所有人
We've been watching all of you
以及你们是如何浪费两个世界的潜能的
and how you've squandered the potential of 2 worlds.
在我们的地球 我们推崇精英政♥治♥
On our earth, we've developed a meritocracy.
我们获得了伟大的成就
We've accomplished greatness.
你是在自甘堕落
You're perverse.
不 卡拉 是你堕落了
No, Kara, you're the perversion.
这星球上最强力的存在
The most powerful being on the planet
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表