剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我需要让这一切看上去是走官方渠道得来的
I need it to look like it's coming through official channels.
我明白 我以前和柯尔多马尔蒂斯打过交道
Yeah, I know. It's not my first rodeo with Corto Maltese.
给我一小时
Give me about an hour.
你不觉得这是巧合吗
Hey, you don't think it's a coincidence?
有人谋杀了凯登 而钱恰好不知去向
Someone killing Cayden right as the money goes missing.
可能就是那个陷害你
It could be the same person that framed you
杀死凯登儿子的人干的
for Cayden's son's murder.
有可能 我现在唯一确定的就是
Could be. The only thing that I know for sure right now
如果我48小时内追不回这笔钱
is that if I don't get that money in 48 hours,
城市就饶不了我
this city is going to have my head.
有阿纳托利的消息吗
Any luck finding Anatoly?
只有一群一无所知的兄弟会的人
Just Bratva dudes who don't know anything.
你们这边呢
What about you guys?
迪亚兹的线索比我的性生活还空白
Diaz's trail has gone colder than my love life.
劳蕾尔也是
Same with Laurel.
如果这话能安慰人的话
Well, if it's any consolation,
其他人也出击了
the other guys are striking out, too.
我碰到了狄格追查线索碰壁
I ran into Dig chasing the same dead end.
看来他们没把情报告诉我们
I guess they're not sharing their intel with us,
但是我们也没把情报告诉他们
not that we were sharing any with them.
我们不能指望他们分享情报
Well, we can't trust them to keep us looped in.
所以我才要负责凯登·詹姆斯银行的事
And that's why I got put on the Cayden James bank situation.
任何线索都能让我们找到那个
Any clue we get can lead us to the scum
跟他联手的人♥渣♥
who worked with him.
人♥渣♥ 还是人♥渣♥们
Scum, singular, or scum, plural?
没错 我这就是要问
And, yes, that is me bringing up
你和劳蕾尔之间到底是怎么回事
exactly what's going on between you and Laurel.
我们不是闺蜜 柯蒂斯
Well, we're not braiding each other's hair, Curtis.
但是你要报仇
I mean, but you are out for revenge,
而我...
and I don't--
我对这事有不好的预感
I don't feel too good about that.
J·雷姆迪克
星城会计师
尽快来市政厅见我
我要走了
Got to go.
看来失踪的钱有线索了
Looks like we got a lead on the missing money.
你对这事没意见吗
You OK with this?
小黛追杀劳蕾尔的事吗
D. hunting Laurel?
我们先操心那笔钱的下落吧
Let's just worry about the money first.
然后再处理黛娜的事
Then we'll deal with Dinah.
你肯定不相信
You're not gonna believe it.
银行刚刚发来我们要找的提款记录
The bank just sent over the withdrawal log we requested,
还有监控录像
plus security footage.
简直难以置信
That is unbelievable.
录像里是什么
What are we seeing?
取空这个账户的人是这名女子
The account was accessed by this woman.
她在提款记录上登记的名字是
She's listed in the withdrawal log
西乌·耶尔克·贾伊
as Siu Jerk Jai.
取走了所有不记名债券
Took out the entire amount in bearer bonds.
干得漂亮 杰伊
Some excellent work, Jay.
接下来交给我们吧 谢谢你
OK. We'll take it from here. Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我猜费利西蒂为此出了一份力
I'm guessing Felicity had something to do with this.
是的
Yes, she did.
对了 谢谢你亲自去办这件事
Thank you for inserting yourself into this, by the way.
别客气
Oh, yeah, sure.
不然你也绝对不会把这些信息告诉我的
Well, you never would've shared the information otherwise.
是的 我本来不会的
No, I wouldn't have,
因为我不相信你会做正确的事
because I don't trust you to do the right thing.
什么是正确的事
And what is that?
礼貌地叫劳蕾尔把那笔钱还给我们吗
Politely ask Laurel to give back the money?
反正不是杀了她
Not kill her.
黛娜 我知道你很痛苦
Dinah, I understand that you're hurting.
我明白
I get it.
我也明白 我也没有什么资格
I also understand that I don't have the most credibility
去告诉别人不要谋杀
when it comes to telling people not to commit murder.
但是这座城市的经济濒临崩溃
But the city is on the verge of economic collapse,
而我们刚好找到了解决的关键
and we just found the key to fixing that.
劳蕾尔绝对不会给你那笔钱
Laurel is never giving you that money.
这点你不能肯定
You don't know that.
其实我很肯定
Yeah, I actually do,
因为我知道当你看着她的时候
Because I know that when you look at her,
你在她身上看到你失去的那个劳蕾尔
you see the Laurel that you lost.
所以你绝对不可能为了夺回那笔钱
And that's why you'll never be able to do
而不惜一切
what's necessary to get that money back.
那你会吗
And you will?
你要明白
Understand something--
我绝对不会让你越过那条底线
I will never let you cross that line.
如果你要威胁我 奥利弗
If you're gonna threaten me, Oliver,
你最好确定你能说到做到
you better be damn sure you can deliver.
放松点 放松点
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
你的伤口会裂开的
You'll pop your stitches.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
就像是被人打了一枪
Like I've been shot in the gut.
我在哪里
Where am I?
一个没人能找到你的地方
You're someplace nobody can find you.
现在我们知道那七千万是怎么回事了
I guess we know now what happened to $70 million.
没错 找到她就能找到那笔钱
Right. If we find her, then we find it.
昆汀 我知道我们说过这件事
Quentin, I know that we have been over this,
我再确认一下
but just for accuracy,
你是最后一个见过她的人
you were the last person that saw her.
是的 我其实没看清她
Yeah, well, I d-- you know, I didn't see her, exactly.
-好 -我和你说过
- Right. ?- I mean, l-l-like I told you,
黛娜开了一枪 然后...
Dinah got off a shot before--
当时劳蕾尔用尖叫声把我们震晕了
just as Laurel knocked us both out with-- with her cry.
当我醒来 劳蕾尔已经不见了
And, uh, yeah, when I-- when I came to, Laurel was gone.
那我们确定黛娜打中她了吗
So are we even sure that Dinah hit her?
不确定 她没在现场留下血迹
No. She didn't leave a definitive blood trail at the scene.
我们可以带上化学分♥析♥仪器再回去一次
We can go back over it with chemical analysis,
看看有没有遗漏
see if we missed anything.
好的 可以
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We can do that.
对了 其实
Listen, oh, actually, there--
有件事我应该告诉你
there is something I should-- I should tell you.
在凯登·詹姆斯威胁这座城市时
While Cayden James was holding the city hostage,
劳蕾尔开始跟踪我
Laurel started following me, all right?
就在詹姆斯绑♥架♥我之后
It was right after James kidnapped me.
然后我和她见了面
And, so, um, well, you know, I caught up with her.
我想要和她联♥系♥
I, uh, tried to make a connection.
在目睹她对黛娜男朋友的
Well, I mean, after what we just saw her do
所作所为后
to Dinah's boyfriend,
我们还能确定这样有用吗
are we even sure that that worked?
其实也许有用
Actually, it might've.
当我们翻查她在现场的行李包时
When we went through her go-bag at the scene,
里面有一张你和我们的劳蕾尔的照片
there was a photo in there of you and, um, our Laurel.
那张照片是我给她的
I gave her that picture.
总之
Anyways, uh, my--
我想说的是 如果她还没逃出城的话
my point being, if she hasn't skipped town yet,
也许她会想来找我
maybe she'll come try to find me,
来联♥系♥我
make a connection.
说声再见什么的
You know, say good-bye or something.
希望很渺茫 但是
I mean, it's a long shot, but--
我同意
I agree,
但是我觉得我们也没法挑三拣四
but I also don't think that we can afford to be picky. So...
我回家吧
I'll-- I'll get home.
我一个人的话 她更有可能来找我
I'll make it easy for her to, you know, get me alone.
如果她出现 你要拖住她
If she shows up, just make sure that you stall long enough
以便我和约翰赶到
for John and I to get there.
当然 好的
Yeah. Sure. Fine.
你要不要我
But do you need me to, you know,
和你一起去支援
go with you for backup?
不用 你也说了
Uh, no, no. You know, like you said,
希望很渺茫 对吧
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表