剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I don't know how you did it.
你做决定时从不犹豫
You never hesitated to make the call.
你之前总是很确信 可我不是
You were always sure. I'm not.
我从没确信过 一次都没有
I was never sure, not one time.
我感到很荣幸 给你的是这种印象
I'm very flattered that it--it looked that way on the outside,
但就我个人来说
but on the inside, it was...
全凭直觉
it was instinct.
靠直觉 也有恐惧
It was instinct, and it was fear.
对 但你都克服了
Yeah, but you worked past it.
你也可以克服的
Well, you'll work past it, too.
我现在不会说你就不会犯错
Now, I'm not gonna sit here and say that you won't make mistakes,
不会说在此过程中不会失去谁
that you won't lose people along the way.
多数时候都是陌生人
You know, most--most will be strangers,
但有些
but some...
有些不是
well, some won't be.
约翰 能有绿箭侠
Because, John, you're one of the main reasons
主要得归功于你
that the Green Arrow even exists.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
莱斯顿
The Restons.
-银行劫匪 -银行劫匪 对
- The bank robbers? - The bank robbers, yeah.
是你第一个说服我
You were the first person who convinced me
略过
to look past
我父亲名单上的人
just the names on my father's list.
你帮我发现了兜帽男
You helped me discover that the hood--
那个角色 算不上英雄
that persona--he wasn't a hero.
你帮我找到了
You--you helped me find one.
认清了绿箭侠
All of this-- the Green Arrow,
和他存在的意义
the idea of it-- it exists
因为你对我有信心
because you had faith in me.
现在你也得对自己有信心
Now you got to have the same kind of faith in yourself.
因为你如果有
Because if you do...
你会是更棒的领袖
you can be a better leader.
你会是更棒的英雄
You can be a better hero
比我做得还好
than I ever was.
-汇报情况 -准备好了
- Sitrep. - Good to go.
有疑问吗
Any doubts?
你每次都这么问
You ask that each time?
因为我们要对抗情同手足的兄弟
Because we are going after our brothers in arms,
同志们
comrades.
我要看到你们的决心
I need your resolve.
没问题 今晚雷诺兹也得拿出决心
You got it. And tonight Reynolds gets his.
明白
Roger that.
那绿箭侠呢
What about the Green Arrow?
他怎么了
What about him?
你在实战时遇到过他
You've seen him in the field.
受过严格训练的作战人员
Being highly trained operators,
会害怕他吗
would you consider him a threat?
-才不会 -这就是答案 行动吧
- Hell no. ?- There's your answer. Move out.
好 除以x之后
Ok, and after you divide by x...
解出x的值
Solve for x.
对 但首先
Yes, but first...
是分解二项式吗
Is it factor the binomials?
对 真棒
Yeah, right. Cool.
那我为什么不直接解x
But why can't I just solve for x?
等你上高中大概就会这样做了
Oh, you will, I mean, eventually, probably in high school,
但你得先学会二项式
but first you have to master the binomials.
那我会考得很烂
Oh, I'm gonna bomb this.
我知道很难 因为你刚来 还落了些课
I know it sucks because you're new and probably a little behind,
但你现在很有挫败感
but the fact that you're frustrated means
说明你知道数学是多么有用
that you can see how useful math could be,
也说明 很遗憾 你很擅长数学
which means, unfortunately, you're really good at it.
奥利弗说上学在现实世界没啥用
Oliver said school doesn't matter in the real world.
奥利弗不是在现实世界长大的
Well, Oliver didn't grow up in the real world.
学校改变了我的人生
School changed my life.
我之前很爱学校
I used to love school.
对 你会再次爱上的 相信我
Yeah. You will again, promise.
情况怎么样
How's it going in here?
很好
Good.
对 我们进步很大
Yeah, I'd say we're making progress.
好
Good.
你能在考试前再多指导指导我吗
Could you tutor me some more before the test?
没问题 我是说 如果你♥爸♥没意见的话
Yeah. I mean, if it's cool with your dad,
我当然没问题了
It's cool with me.
如果你没意见的话 那我就更没问题了
If it's cool with you, it's totally cool with me.
特餐送上
Special delivery.
这可不是烤奶酪
Hey, that's not grilled cheese.
对 这不是烤奶酪
No, it's not grilled cheese.
那是法式三明治
Those are monte cristos.
什么是法式三明治
What's a monte cristo?
什么 你居然不知道
What? You've never had--
这绝对是你能享用到的最棒的夜宵了
This is the best nighttime snack you can ever have,
而且你还改用了华夫饼
and you used waffles.
我们在非现实世界里就是用这个配方
Well, that is how we do it in the not real world.
柯蒂斯找到雷诺兹所在的位置了 我们得...
Curtis got a location on Reynolds. We gotta--
好吧 是我得...出发了
Well, I gotta--ha ha--go.
你不跟着去 感觉好怪
This is--without you, it's weird.
祝你们行动好运
Best of luck out there.
我反正会在避难室里待着
Oh, I'll be in the bunker for this.
威廉 你很棒哦
William, you're awesome.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. - See you soon.
她很酷
She's pretty cool.
没错 她很酷
Yeah, she is.
交通摄像头拍到雷诺兹
Traffic cams picked up Reynolds
正在向山顶的北面移♥动♥
heading north on hillcrest.
但那边只有一些纪念品和海思碧大酒店
The only things out there are souvenirs and the Haselby Grand.
酒店真是一名前特工掩藏冲锋包
A hotel's a great place for an ex-spook
试图溜出观光团的最好地点
to stash a go-bag and try to slip out with the tourist crowd.
让你忍♥不住猜测他的老战友是否通风报信
It makes you wonder if his old crew tipped him off
还是他恰好就是世界上最幸运的目标
or he's just the luckiest target in the world.
雷诺兹
不论如何 那酒店里可有上百人
Either way, there are hundreds of people in that hotel,
万一他们释放了毒气
so if they disperse the gas--
他们没机会了 我们出发
They won't. Let's move out.
他是不是忘记说"着装准备"了
Did he forget to say "Suit up",
还是"我们出发"就是新版的”着装准备"
or was "Let's move" like, his version of "Suit up".
因为就我而言 我更喜欢"着装准备"
Because, personally, I like "Let's suit up",
因为那样就足以让你知道你...
'cause then it just lets you know that you...
-去着装准备 -去着装准备 柯蒂斯
- Go suit up. - Go suit up, Curtis.
好的 我先去着装准备了
Yeah, I have to go suit up. Ahem.
你今晚能搞定吗
Can you handle this?
我已经去请过奥利弗归队了
I asked Oliver to come back.
但他没有归队 应该让你明白什么了吧
Well, the fact that he didn't should tell you something, right?
也许
Maybe.
听着 我现在只能确定一点
Look, all I know for sure,
如果约翰自己不能振作起来的话
if John doesn't straighten himself out,
今天晚上一定又会很艰难
it's gonna be another rough night.
我已发现目标
I got eyes on the tango.
收到
Roger that.
包裹已就位
Package is deployed.
有什么已知信息 守望者
What do we know, Overwatch?
很多 热成像显示内有166人有伤亡危险
Lots. Thermal reads a potential 166 casualties inside,
而且奥尼克斯的人已经切断了监控录像
and Onyx's team cut the CCTV.
所以我们只能盲攻了
So we're going in blind.
如果她又用那些闪爆弹那就真的是盲攻了
Literally if we get hit with those flashbangs of hers again.
你那些书呆子眼镜最好有用
Your dorky-ass glasses better work.
有内部图像了 多亏了卓越先生的T球
Got visuals thanks to Mr. Terrific's T-spheres.
动手
Go now.
我们需要知道雷诺兹和毒气的位置
We need locations on Reynolds and the gas.
我知道他的位置 在上面的大厅
I have him, upper lobby,
但我没办法检测到毒气的位置
but I got no way of detecting the gas.
金丝雀 卓越 你们去找毒气的存放位置
Canary, Terrific, see if you can locate the gas.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表