剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不管你的替身是谁
Whoever your understudy is,
他也许该好好练练箭术
he might want to brush up on his archery.
还是你以为我们不会发现
Or did you think we didn't notice
逮捕浮士德的时候根本没有用箭
that no arrows were used in taking down Faust?
你说完了吗
Are you done?
-还没 -好吧
- I'm not. - OK.
无论我是否能证明你是绿箭侠
Whether I can prove you're the Green Arrow,
毫无疑问 作为市长你很支持他
there's no question you support him as mayor.
众所周知 你不止保护他和他的团队
You're known to protect and communicate
还和他们有联♥系♥
with him and his team.
这算是犯法吗
Is that a crime?
不算 但是你们传达给人的信息是
No. But you're sending a message
没有治安维持者的帮助
to the police of this city
这座城市的警♥察♥根本无法胜任本职工作
that they can't do their job without vigilante help.
很高兴我不是为你工作
I'm glad I don't work for you.
她也没说错
She's not wrong.
"很高兴你不是为我工作"那句
Ah, about the "Glad you don't work for me" part
还是"没人相信约翰是兜帽男"那句
or the "Nobody's buying John under the hood" part?
警♥察♥无能那句
The undercutting the cops part.
我知道他们不足以保护这座城市
I know they're not enough for this city,
但我们一直这么说 他们就永远也保护不了
but they never will be if we keep saying it.
这是无法摆脱的困境 昆汀
That's a catch-22, Quentin.
我是说
I mean...
你能试试找个解决办法吗
can you try to find a solution?
我会试试看
Yeah. I'll try.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在约翰和小队再出外勤时
It'd be nice to have something
能想出办法就最好了
before John and the team have to get back in the field.
我五分钟后就回来
Hey, I'll be back in 5.
各位
Guys?
我们听到了 你...
Yeah, we heard you. You'll be--
搞什么
What the...?
洛佩滋警官
Officer Lopez...
希望你没买♥♥科尔德实业的股票
I hope you don't own any Kord Industries stock.
我的退休金有买♥♥
My pension fund does,
但现在担心这个问题有点傻
though it seems a little crass to worry about that now.
什么情况
What do we got?
死者全都死于脊椎骨折或是遭到钝器重伤
The vics all died of broken vertebrae or blunt force trauma.
-法医怎么说 -完全没留下指纹
- Forensics? - Not even a fingerprint.
说到指纹 未知疑犯
And speaking of, the unsub used
用了其中一名死者的掌纹
one of the vic's palm prints to gain access
进入了科尔德的内部服务器
into Kord's internal server.
偷走了什么
To get what?
公♥司♥暂时还不清楚
The company doesn't know yet.
我要和总裁谈谈
I'm gonna need a chat with the CEO.
同时 我要在这里四处看看
In the meantime, I'm gonna take a look around here.
-都听到了吗 -对 还有一包薯片
- You get all that? - Yeah, and a bag of chips.
抱歉 今早我来不及吃早餐
Sorry. I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast this morning.
我现在有点饿
I'm feeling a little peckish.
跟你打赌科尔德的总裁什么也不告诉你
Ten will get you 20 that Kord's CEO won't tell you anything.
你能进入服务器吗
Can you access the server?
已经进来了 现在怎么做
Already here. Now what?
找一个主端口
OK, you're looking for a master port.
黄边的凹形配件
It's female with a yellow border.
明白
Got it.
把我们的小玩具插♥进♥去
OK, insert our toy
让我们开始做似
and let us do our thang.
你一直把"事"字说错
You keep saying "Thing" wrong.
进去了 柯蒂斯开始接手
All right. We're in. Curtis has got it from here.
你要去哪里吗
You going somewhere?
我有些创业的事要做
Yeah, I got startup work to do.
我们还在选名字
Yeah, we're still trying to decide on our name.
我想到办法来解决
Hey, so I think I have a solution
警♥察♥无法摆脱的困境了
to our cop's catch-22.
好快啊
That was fast.
我刚才和博拉德女议员讨论
I was chatting with Councilwoman Pollard.
她正在起草
She's in the early stages of drafting
反对治安维护者立法
some anti-vigilante legislation.
-不行 -先听我说完
- No. - Hear me out.
如果你能加入并支持
If you were to join it, sponsor it...
还是不行
Still, no.
你可以照你的想法来修改法案
You could tailor the bill to however you want it, all right?
你可以让法案改得宽松点
You could take the teeth out of it
不会把团队咬得太紧
so it can't bite the team too hard.
首先 博拉德不是个容易被说服的人
OK, first, Pollard is not a pushover,
所以这样肯定行不通
so we know this isn't true.
其次 我不会让约翰戴上兜帽
Second, I am not going to put John in the hood
然后积极地支持立法
and then actively support legislation
进一步地将他列为罪犯
that further brands him a criminal.
请再想别的办法吧
Find another way, please.
市政厅离这里有六条街呢
City Hall is 6 blocks that way.
我想你可能想吃点午后零食
I thought maybe you could use a late afternoon snack.
你是我妈吗
Who are you, my mother?
这样说很不准确
I mean, that's not even accurate.
我妈几乎不记得去学校接我
My mother rarely remembered to pick me up from school,
更别说给我做零食了
let alone make me a snack.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
进来吧
Yeah. Yeah.
我喜欢你对房♥子的改动
I, uh, love what you've done with the place.
嗯 你知道的
Yeah, well, you know,
在市里几乎找不到能负担得起的办公室
it's near impossible to find affordable office space in the city.
该有人找市长谈谈了
Someone should talk to the mayor about that.
对了 你觉得"点点滴滴"
Oh, speaking of, how do you feel about the name
这名字怎么样
Bit By Bit.
听起来像是八十年代的情景喜剧
Sounds like a sitcom from the eighties.
真好 这不是我们想要的
Great. That's, like, really not what we're going for.
没想到你不必在治安维持者
Well, who knew that when you stopped balancing being vigilante
和其他事情上维持平衡时
with everything else that you would have time
居然有时间买♥♥零食来看我
to drop off snacks?
对了 现在你没了治安维持者
Speaking off, how is William now
和爸爸的双重身份 威廉怎么样
that you're done pulling double vigilante/daddy duty?
总是进两步
It's a two steps forward,
又退一步
one step backwards sort of thing.
我刚刚在想 我真希望能依靠西娅 但...
I was just thinking, I'd really love to lean on Thea, but, um,
她就是有诀窍
I mean, she just has a knack
应对这种事情
for this sort of thing.
是啊 她绝对会是史上最牛的姑姑
Yeah, she'd be the most bad-ass aunt ever.
可不是嘛
Would she ever.
我知道我不是西娅
Well, I know I'm not Thea,
但我愿意尽我所能帮助你
but I am so down to help in any way that you need.
说实话 除了这些零食
Well, truth be told, aside from snacks,
我确实算是需要你的帮助
I do sort of need your help.
威廉这周有个数学考试
William has a math test later this week
他对此感到非常紧张
that he's really stressing out over,
然而 每次我一开口
and, um, every time I open my mouth,
都会让事情恶化
I am making it worse.
所以说干掉达米恩·达克的男人
So the man who took down Damien Darhk
居然败给了数学
is bested by arithmetic.
这不是我在学校里的强项
It wasn't my strongest subject in school.
不是吗 那你的强项是逃学吗
No? What was, truancy?
放电
Charm.
是啊 毫无疑问
Yeah, no doubt.
让我猜猜 你对他说
Let me guess, you told him something along the lines of,
"放轻松 换作我能拿C就很兴奋了
"Just relax. I would've been psyched to get a C.
我之前拿的全是F"
All I got was Fs."
都是D 大部分...
Ds. I most--
你是怎么知道的
How did you know that?
因为我了解你
Because I know you,
我还知道如果你用心学了的话
and I know that if you even cared about school,
一定会学得很好
you would've been good at it.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表