剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
OK.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得去找其他人 好吗
I got to go talk to the others, all right?
好的
OK.
现在情况如何
Where are we?
如果你是说阿纳托利 迪亚兹和劳蕾尔
If by we you mean Anatoly, Diaz, and Laurel...
消失得无影无踪
Completely in the wind.
-又消失了 -是的
- Again? - Again.
好吧 昆汀刚刚
OK, well, Quentin's walking
把凯登·詹姆斯押回警局
Cayden James through booking right now.
听着 我知道你们要说什么
Look. I know what you're gonna say,
但我认为找到劳蕾尔才是当务之急
but I think finding laurel needs to be our first priority.
别掺杂私怨 黛娜
Don't make this personal, Dinah.
或者 更多私怨
Or, you know, more personal.
你们听到她说的话了
You heard her.
她害死了凯登·詹姆斯的儿子
She is the one who had Cayden James' son killed.
她是这一切的始作俑者
She is the one who set all of this into motion.
-这你不能断定 -她亲口承认的
- You don't know that. - She confessed.
她是想激怒詹姆斯 小黛
She was pushing James' buttons, D.
她是怎么让你们如此执迷不悟的
How did she manage to blind all of you this much?
要我说你才是当局者迷 黛娜
You're the one that's not seeing clearly, if you ask me, Dinah.
我没有
I didn't.
你能放下私怨
You're better than this.
我想我们得走了
I guess we're leaving now.
是的 我们得走了
Yeah, we're leaving now.
先把话说清楚
Just to be clear,
之前的事不会对我们有影响
whatever happened doesn't change anything.
对 制♥服♥凯登·詹姆斯我们很欣慰
Yeah, we're glad that we took down Cayden James,
但我们还是独♥立♥行事
but we're still doing our own thing.
拜托别让黛娜干出出格的事
Please try and keep Dinah in line.
不敢保证 大哥
No promises, hoss.
你可能还没看出来
In case you haven't noticed,
这事我们现在处理得不太好
we're not having a lot of luck with that right now.
我们又一次拯救了这座城市
Well, we saved the city again
还抓到了凯登·詹姆斯
and got Cayden James.
是啊 为什么没有赢家的感觉呢
Yeah. Why doesn't it feel like we won?
我得说我似乎预感到了你会来探视
I must say this visit is somewhat predictable.
我得直视你的双眼 凯登
Well, I needed to look you in the eyes, Cayden.
我得确定你这次伏法...
I need to know that this surrender of yours...
没有更大的阴谋
isn't some sort of ploy.
我吃过这种套路的亏
I've had bad luck with that tactic.
你昨晚阻止了我的行动
You prevented me from doing the unspeakable last night.
否则欧文肯定为我感到耻辱
I'm sure Owen would have been ashamed of me.
不过以前他一直这样
But then he always was.
这些是我能想到的所有
These are my best guesses
之前同伙的藏身之处
as to where you might find my former allies
还有我在柯尔多马尔蒂斯一家银行的账号♥
along with the account number to a bank in Corto Maltese
存放了从城市里
where I placed all the money
挪用来的资金
I embezzled from the city.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只求一事作为回报
I would ask one thing in return.
批准我去探望我儿子的墓地
Permission to visit my son's grave.
我可以安排
I can arrange that.
做一个比我更好的父亲 奥利弗
Be a better father than I was, Oliver.
如果这又是为了从我这套取信息
If this is another feeble attempt
所作的无谓努力的话
to extract information from me,
我警告你们我会一直援引
I--I warn you I will continue to invoke
第五修正案以获得保护
my fifth amendment protections.
很抱歉地通知您 詹姆斯先生
I'm very sorry to have to tell you this, Mr. James, but...
您的儿子欧文昨晚被发现遇害
Your son Owen was found murdered last night.
不 他...他才18岁
No. He's...he's 18.
不
N--no.
谁会伤害我的儿子
Who would want to hurt my boy?
恐怕我们也不知道
I'm afraid we don't know.
我深表歉意 凯登
I am truly very sorry, Cayden.
怎么样了 牵牛花
Hey, what's the story, morning glory?
我曾经总是对你这么说
I used to say that to you
那时你还是个小姑娘呢 知道吗
when you were a little girl, you know?
另一个你
The other you.
我已经和你说过了
I already told you.
我知道你和我说的是什么
I know what you told me.
你和我说的是个谎言
What you told me was a lie.
但...詹姆斯说了
But it's--James said it:
你杀索贝尔的时候犹豫了
You hesitated when you killed Sobel.
那又怎么样
So what if I did?
那意味着有一部分
It means there's a piece--
也许只是一小部分 但它意味着
maybe just a small piece, but it means
我女儿残存于你心中某处
that there is a piece of my daughter in you somewhere.
而我会不计代价把它发掘出来
And I'm gonna get it out whatever it takes.
没想到我们会走到这个地步
Didn't think we'd end up here.
星城警局的牢房♥
SCPD custody.
你知道 我设想过许多种结局
You know, I saw this playing out a lot of ways.
说实话
I got to tell you...
我没想到会这样
I wasn't expecting this.
要是假设你是来营救我的
I assume it would be foolish to think
应该就太愚蠢了
that this is a rescue operation.
你总是在场的人里最聪明的那个
You were always the smartest guy in the room.
你以为你总能牵制住所有人
You thought you always had everybody pegged.
你把大伙丢进你的小盒子里
You put everyone in your little boxes.
你总能猜透他们的心理
You always understood what they were thinking,
预料他们的反应
how they'd react,
但你现在明白了吧
but you're realizing now
你并非无所不知 是吧
you didn't really know anything, did you?
我恐怕没明白你什么意思 迪亚兹先生
I'm afraid I don't take your meaning, Mr. Diaz.
是吗
Is that so?
你应该是聪明人啊
You're supposed to be the smart one.
你耍了些手段
You made some moves.
我也操作了一番
Then I made some moves.
奎恩现在身陷诉讼
Queen is under indictment now.
他的队伍分崩离析
His team is fractured in a million pieces.
而这座城市 这座城市
And this city-- oh, this city--
正值易主的好时机
it's primed for a takeover.
像你这样的人从不理解这些事
You see, guys like you never understand these things.
当你能夺取一座城市的时候
Why destroy a city
为何要摧毁它呢
when you could take it over?
我想这就是你现身此处的目的吧
I suppose this accounts for your presence here.
新任警♥察♥队长
The new police captain--
她是我的人
she's on my payroll,
还有其他几个官员
along with a few other city officials.
弧光在削减人口上
Arclight was a big help
能帮上大忙
in thinning the herd for me.
我猜你还没能削减人口呢吧
I suspect you're not done thinning the herd.
你总是说你有多想念你儿子
Well, you were always talking about how much you miss your son.
你可能还不知道
In case you didn't know,
是我让人杀了你儿子
I'm the one who had him killed.
告诉你儿子
Tell your boy...
我向他问好
I said hello.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表