剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
我像他这么大时 最让我生气的是
Nothing would grind my gears more when I was his age
当我为某件事焦虑时
when my mom was just telling me to stop worrying
我妈却让我别担心
when I was freaking out about a project.
-为什么 -我不需要学习如何放轻松
- Why? - I didn't need to learn how to relax.
我需要的是想出解决方法
I needed to figure out how to do the work.
所以我该怎么做 如何...
So what do I do? What d--
问问他 问问他需要什么
Well, ask him--ask him what he needs,
然后让他自己做主
and then put him in the driver's seat,
他自然会告诉你该如何帮他
and he'll show you how to help him.
你让事情变得如此简单
You make things so simple.
一直如此
You always have.
柯蒂斯
Curtis?
怪不得科尔德不愿让别人知道自己的秘密
No wonder Kord doesn't like to share their secrets.
他们发明了不少邪恶的东西
They invent a lot of really nasty stuff,
包括这个新的军用级神经毒气ZX
including this new military grade nerve gas ZX.
那和神秘的女杀手有什么关系
What does that have to do with our mystery killer woman?
她下载了那个神经毒气的运输计划
She downloaded the transport schedule for said nerve gas.
你担忧吗 反正我很担忧
Now, do you find that alarming, or is it just me?
我当然担忧 什么时候运输
No. I definitely find that alarming. When is it moving?
一小时后
One hour.
好的 我这就过去 通知绿箭侠
Ok. I'm on my way. Alert the Green Arrow.
我是说狄格尔 约翰
Well, I mean Diggle. I mean John.
我是说 在行动时还是用代号♥比较好
I mean, it's just good op-sec to use code names in the field.
我同意 去吧
I agree. Go.
如果你打算一言不发的话
You know, if you're not going to say anything,
至少把那该死的收音机打开吧
you can at least turn on the damn radio.
听你选的台吗 那我情愿这样安安静静的
With your presets? I'd prefer the silence.
打开吧
Just turn it on.
?水瓶座的孩子?
? Children of Aquarius ?
?你的世界就是我的世界?
? Your world is my world ?
路上不安全
It's not safe on the road.
所以有他在
That's what he's for.
我的团队装备更精良
My team's more equipped.
?水瓶座的孩子?
? Children of Aquarius ?
?你的梦想就是我的梦想?
? Your dream is my dream ?
你的音乐品味真是太糟糕了
You have horrible taste in music.
为什么减速了
Why are we slowing down?
我不知道
I don't know.
待在这里
Stay here.
守望者 热成像有异常吗
Overwatch. Any bogies on thermal?
只有你们
Just you guys.
我猜你们不算异常
And I'm guessing you're not bogies.
怎么回事 为什么你们不动了
What's going on, guys? Why aren't you moving?
我正想搞明白这点
I'm trying to find that out right now.
这下好了
Perfect.
汽车发动屏蔽器
Ignition blocker.
惊喜吧 贱♥人♥
Surprise, bitch.
小心点 别打到生化武器
Careful. Bullets and bioweapons don't mix.
你朋友说得对
Your friend's right.
领头的在货车上 大哥
Leader's in the cab, hoss.
是追她还是追毒气
Go after her or the gas?
还是一起追
Or both?
他们要逃走了 大哥 快做决定
They're getting away, hoss. Make a decision!
该死的
Screw this.
没赶上车 没能阻止她
Couldn't get to it. Couldn't stop her.
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
刚才到底发生什么了
What the hell happened out there?
问他 这位老兄僵住了
Ask him. Dude just froze.
有伤亡吗
Casualties?
没有 大家都逃出来了
No. Everyone got out.
十几个人因为吸入烟雾被送进了医院
A dozen people were sent to the hospital for smoke inhalation,
两个情况严重
and two are in critical condition.
怎么回事 大哥
What the hell, hoss?
当时有两个目标 我们有两个人
There were two targets and two of us.
这他妈有什么难以抉择的
What was so freakin' complicated?
我不知道
I don't know.
之前出外勤的时候我没出过这种状况
That's never happened to me in the field before,
无论是在军队里还是在这里
Not in the army and not with this team.
出外勤多少会出状况
The fog of war.
事情并非总能如人所愿
Things don't always go perfect out there,
所以我们得团结 然后忘记此事
so we close ranks and we move on.
谢谢
Thanks.
这事不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
好的 很好
Ok. Good,
看来你们又有机会抓这些人了
'cause it looks like you guys got another shot at these guys.
面部识别有匹配结果了
Facial recog came back with a match.
奥尼克斯·亚当是中情局秘密行动组的负责人
Onyx Adams, leader of a CIA black ops squad
在叙利亚当卧底
working undercover in Syria.
他们2015年带着价值一千万美元的
They disappeared in 2015 with $100 million
叙利亚政♥府♥黄金消失了
in Syrian government gold.
他们之后一直在做什么
And what have they been doing since?
我猜他们在准备偷窃ZX毒气
My guess is preparing for the ZX gas heist.
并寻找用来偷毒气的技术
And finding the tech they need to do it.
他们怎么不像我们一样会被闪光弹致盲
Why weren't they blinded by the flashbangs like we were?
而且如果这些人带着一千万美元的金子跑路了
Also, if these guys got away with 100 million in gold,
他们为什么会冒险偷神经毒气
Why would they risk it by trying to steal nerve gas?
好吧 看看我能否从暗网上找到线索
Fine. See if you can pick up any chatter on the dark web--
还有加密的留言板之类的
encrypted message boards, whatever.
我会跟莱拉确认
I'll check with Lyla,
看情报有没有变化
see if any intel has changed.
还有 今晚的事我很抱歉
Also, I'm sorry about tonight.
我不在状态
That wasn't me.
我说忘记此事的时候 也包括你
Hey. When I said move on, I meant you, too.
持械劫匪留下两名重伤人员
所幸两名重伤受害人
Fortunately, the two victims in critical condition
有望恢复
are expected to recover.
数位目击者看到了绿箭侠
Multiple witnesses spotted Green Arrow
及其治安维持团队
and his team of vigilantes at the scene.
贝琪 能否把消防队长的最新报告拿来
Becky, can you get the fire chief's latest report, please?
还有 能不能叫人
And could--would you mind putting in an order
带点咖啡来
for some coffee?
要那种最大杯的那种
One of the big boxes of coffee, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我猜作为绿箭侠
So I guess being the Green Arrow involves
也有个学习曲线
something of a learning curve.
我们不知道昨晚的形势
We don't know the circumstances surrounding last night.
对 但我们都应该清楚会怎样
Yeah, but we know how it's gonna play out.
什么意思
What do you mean?
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
得佩服她很会抓住时机
Got to admire her sense of timing.
-谁 -博拉德
- Who? - Pollard.
她要抓住眼下的机会
She's seizing the moment.
她在利用昨晚的灾难
She's using last night's disaster
作为向委员会提交
as a pretext to introduce
反治安维持法规的借口
her anti-vigilante legislation to the council.
-有人投支持票吗 -我不知道
- Does she have the votes? - I don't know.
能让她没人支持吗
Can you make sure she doesn't?
我们能谈会儿吗
Can we talk for a second?
我就是想谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you
在团队中支持我
for having my back with the team.
说实话 我...
Now, truth be told, I, um...
我有点吃惊 因为你...
I was a bit surprised considering you--
别吃惊
Well, don't be surprised.
别以为我是为你说话
And don't think I said what I said for you.
我说那些是因为 这支队伍需要一个领袖
I said it because this team needs a leader.
没有一个指挥系统
Without a chain of command,
我们就是一盘散沙
we're easy pickings out there.
我猜你就是因为这个
Ok. I guess that's why you decided
才不告诉其他人我受伤的事 对吗
not to tell anyone about my injury, right?
对
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表