剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Dinah, I'm sorry.
不
No.
不不 抱歉的人是我
No, no. Hey. I'm the sorry one.
是啊 我... 我太可悲了
Yeah, I'm... I'm the sorry one
这么久以来一直支持着你们
for having your back all those times.
-你们去死吧 -我还没说完
- Screw you guys. - I'm not finished.
-我说完了 -伙计们 能不能...
- I am! - Hey. Guys, can we--
我们能不能都冷静一下
can we all just please calm down for a second?
听着 我知道大家压力都很大
Look. I know everyone's stressed because
因为凯登威胁要炸掉整个城市
Cayden's threatening to blow up the city
兰斯还被绑♥架♥了
and Lance is kidnapped,
但我们大家都冷静一下
but let's just--all just take a breath.
我不是说是我告的密
Now, I'm not saying that it's me,
但我们中任何人都有可能
but it can literally be any one of us.
黛娜 只有你有所隐瞒
Dinah, you were the only one with something to hide.
其他人都没被查出什么
Everyone else checked out.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
是啊 这话什么意思 约翰
Yeah. What does that mean, John?
意思是我们监控了你们
It means we had you under surveillance.
-什么 我们所有人吗 -是的
- What? All of us? - Yeah.
所谓的所有人 你指的是我们几个吧
And by all of us, you mean all of us.
只包括后来的
So just the newbies.
我们和你们一样在外面冒着生命危险
We're out there risking our lives just like the rest of you are!
够了
Stop.
黛娜不是那个证人 奥利弗
Dinah isn't the witness, Oliver.
-你没办法证明这点 -我可以
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do
因为那个人是我
Because it's me.
我才是那个作证对你不利的人
I'm the one who's testifying against you.
沃森探员来找我
Agent Watson came to me.
说她有证据证明我是野狗
She said she had proof that I was Wild Dog
而她会利用这点来对付我
and that she was gonna use it against me
确保我再也见不到佐伊了
to make sure that I never saw Zoe again.
她说她有坚实的证据对付你
She said she had a solid case against you
她无论如何都会逮捕你
and that she was gonna arrest you either way.
你当时完蛋了
You were going down.
但我不能陪着你一起完蛋
I just couldn't make the trip with you.
你应该告诉我们的 雷内
You should have told us, Rene.
我们可以一起想办法
We could have figured something out.
没什么办法可想了 大哥 对吗
There was nothing to figure out, hoss. Right?
没有其他办法了
There is no other way.
如今我们也无从得知了
Yeah. Now we'll never know.
雷内...
Rene...
出去
get out.
出去
Get out.
很好 你醒了
Good. You're awake.
我正期待我们的父女温情时刻呢
I wanted us to have a little daddy-daughter time.
因为炼狱岛的事吗
Because of what happened on Lian Yu?
你说得好像我早该把这件事忘了
You make it sound like I should be over it by now.
你朝我开枪 留我等死
You shot me and left me for dead.
你看起来已经没事了
You seem to have bounced back.
没错 多亏凯登·詹姆斯
Yeah. Thanks to Cayden James.
他派人来救了我
He sent someone for me.
对不起 朝你开枪是我错了
I'm sorry. I made a mistake shooting you.
很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're ok.
那你真是太蠢了
Then you're an idiot.
你说得没错
You're probably right.
说得没错
You're probably right.
听着 你看着我的时候
Listen. When you look at me,
会有一点儿想到你父亲吗
do you see your own father at all?
没有
No.
因为我父亲在我十三岁时就死了
Because my father died when I was 13.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我十三岁生日的时候
It was my 13th birthday,
他像往年一样去买♥♥生日蛋糕
and he left to go get my birthday cake, like he did every year,
接着电♥话♥就响了
and then the phone rang.
出来一场意外
There was an accident.
一个酒驾的司机闯了红灯
A drunk driver ran through a red light.
两辆车迎面相撞
Head-on collision.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也给劳蕾尔买♥♥生日蛋糕
I used to pick up Laurel's cake, too,
黄色的巧克力蛋糕
Yellow with chocolate frosting,
从她最喜欢的蛋糕店
from her favorite bakery.
卡莉蛋糕店
Carlye's.
很遗憾你没能更多了解你父亲
Sorry you didn't get to know your father.
看来你只能了解我了
I guess you're stuck knowing me.
时间到了
Ok. It's time.
记住 如果绿箭侠反悔 就杀了他
Remember, if Green Arrow reneges on our deal, you kill him.
你怎么能吃这个
How can you eat this?
你每次都这么问
You ask me that every time.
他是说现在你还有心情吃
He means at a time like this.
紧张我就会饿
Stress makes me hungry.
还有愧疚
So does guilt.
我搞砸了
I just--I screwed up.
奥利弗把我踢出队是对的
You know, Oliver was right to kick me off the team.
你当时的处境很特殊
You were in an impossible position.
当你处境特殊的时候
Yeah, and when you're in an impossible position,
才能体现出团队的意义 黛
that's why there's a team, D.
就像狄格所说的
Just like Dig said.
这么沉默可不像你 大哥
You're uncharacteristically quiet, hoss.
只是宿醉 还有想事情
Just hungover, doing some processing.
我在想很多事
I'm actually doing a lot of processing.
奥利弗监视我们的事吗
Oliver spying on us, you mean?
虽然不能说我们三个
Not gonna pretend there's not a difference
和他们三个原始成员
between the three of us and the three of them,
没有区别 不过...
you know, the original 3, but...
监视我们 真是...
Spying on us? I mean, come on...
-太过分了 -没错
- It crosses a line. - Yeah.
我不喜欢这种感觉
And I just don't like the way that it makes me feel.
现在我也有压力了
Now I'm stressed.
不错 真不错
It's good. It's real good.
费利西蒂都告诉我了
Felicity told me what happened.
-是啊 -原本想问问你怎么样
- Yeah. - Would ask if you're ok,
不过我已经看出来了
but I think I already know the answer.
想想雷内做的事
Thinking about what Rene did.
他做的事...
What did he do really...
他藏着秘密
He kept a secret,
把女儿看得比团队更重要
and he put his daughter ahead of the team.
我觉得被背叛了
And I feel betrayed.
我怎么能因为我也做过的事情
How can I feel betrayed by somebody
觉得受到背叛呢
doing the exact same things that I've done?
因为你从没背叛过队里的人 奥利
Because you've never sold anyone out on the team, Ollie,
如果你被定罪了
And if you're convicted,
可能会在监狱里待很长时间
you could end up spending a really long time in jail.
即便如此
But having said that,
你也做得没错
you're doing the right thing,
站在他的角度看待这件事
looking at things through his perspective,
这样的话
and having done that,
或许你就会知道如何去原谅他了
maybe you can see your way to forgiving him.
真的吗
Seriously?
雷内只是...
Well, Rene is a...
一个绝望的人做了一件绝望的事
a very desperate guy who just did a very desperate thing,
可他也是昨晚那个
But he's also the same guy who just last night
说了那番真诚亲切的话
was giving such a heartfelt, sweet speech
称你为朋友的人
and calling you his friend,
我觉得他是真心的
and I really think that he meant that.
毫无疑问 这是背叛
It was a betrayal, no question,
但如果你能站在他的立场考虑
but since you've been able to see things from his point of view,
你就该知道如何去原谅他
you should also be able to see your way to forgiving him.
听听你说的
Listen to you.
昆汀需要这支队伍 奥利
Quentin needs the team right now, Ollie,
他需要一个完整的队伍
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表