剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
控方现在证据确凿
The prosecution's smoking gun--
有证人愿意指证
It's a witness who is willing to testify
你就是绿箭侠
that you are the Green Arrow.
是我们队伍中的人
It's someone on the team.
黛娜不是那个证人 奥利弗
Dinah isn't the witness, Oliver. It's me.
你离开队伍吧
You're off the team.
共事很愉快 各位
It's been real, y'all.
我也退出
I'm out, too.
我退出
I'm done.
所以我们让他们内斗
So we've got them fighting with each other
而不是跟我们斗
instead of fighting us.
这只是个开始
This is only the beginning.
波提纳尔先生 我想你会喜欢这些数字的
Mr. Bertinelli, I think you're going to like these numbers.
我们需要给马上到港的巴拿马型船起个名字
We need a name for the panamax that's coming in.
经过洗礼后的船
Christening ships does
即便国税局查起来也更容易让他们信以为真
make it seem more legit if the IRS checks it.
不如就随我表亲
Well, how about the Huntress
叫它女猎人号♥吧
after my cousin?
-非常好 -谢谢你 先生
- Very good. - Thank you, sir.
你们是什么鬼
Who the hell are you?
举足轻重之辈
Someone...important.
至关重要
Real important.
看着不像
You don't look it.
你们是怎么通过我的守卫的
How'd you get past my men?
我只是飞了个吻
I blew them a kiss.
杰瑞·波提纳尔出身于同名的犯罪家族
Jerry Bertinelli of the eponymous crime family
也是家族仅剩之人
and the last of his kind.
而你家族的其他人
The rest of your family is either...
不是死了就是被监禁了
dead or incarcerated.
你准备写书吗
You writing a book?
我听过传言
I have heard that sometimes
有时出现在你到港船单上的船
ships appear on your docking manifest
其实从未出现抵达
but never actually arrive.
而有时 船到港了
Sometimes, ships arrive
但却未记录在到港船单上
and never end up on the docking manifest.
说得真深刻
That's, uh--that's very profound.
只要价钱合适 可能 也许
If the price is right, maybe--maybe
我们可以给你行些方便
we can facilitate a few things.
不 恐怕你误会了
No. I'm afraid you misunderstand.
我们是想收♥购♥你的港口
We want to buy you out.
我觉得你们可能没在听我说话
I got a feeling you're not hearing me.
港口不卖♥♥ 你们走吧
Port's not for sale. Take a walk.
听起来你也想来一个飞吻啊
Oh, it sounds to me like you want a kiss, too.
你有48小时来考虑我们的提议
You have 48 hours to consider our proposal.
你女儿不是在哥伦比亚大学读书吗
Don't you have a daughter attending Columbia University?
我一直都很想去纽约逛逛
I've always wanted to visit New York.
你
Hey, you.
看来你需要来点咖啡
Looks like you need this.
约翰·狄格尔
Oh, John Diggle,
你真是灵魂的救星 咖啡的使者
savior of souls and bringer of java.
谢谢
Thank you.
我被召唤了呀
I have been called.
天生我材必有用啊
I guess I have to find ways to be useful.
你们都在加班加点追查凯登·詹姆斯
You're working overtime trying to find Cayden James,
可我却像个废物一样
and I'm still on the disabled list.
这只是暂时的 柯蒂斯马上就到了
Well, not for long. Curtis is on his way over,
我们会治好你的
and we will fix you.
我们拥有这样的技术
We have the technology.
我可不是身价六百万的富翁
Ha. I'm not the six million dollar man.
你确实不是
Not yet you're not,
更像是身价224万的人
and more like 2.24 million dollar man
因为柯蒂斯和我现在
because Curtis and I are stretching pennies
在螺旋动力上财政紧张
with Helix Dynamics as it is.
说曹操曹操到 真有心灵感应
Oh, speak of the devil, that little psychic.
五分钟后到
他来早了 马上就到
He's early. He'll be here soon.
-谁来早了 -柯蒂斯
- Who's early? - Curtis.
你不是应该回家了吗
Shouldn't you be getting home?
蕾莎工作到现在已经超时四倍了
Raisa must be making quadruple overtime by now.
蕾莎那边没关系
Raisa's doing just fine.
我是说 威廉可喜欢她了 所以
I mean, William loves her, so--
威廉不知道你在这里
William doesn't know you're here.
我知道 我也不喜欢这样
I know, and I don't like it,
但 我们必须得找到凯登·詹姆斯
but...we need to find Cayden James.
我们现在有任何进展吗
Are we making any progress on that front?
除了我已经连续熬夜二十一天之外 没有
Despite my 21st consecutive all-nighter, no.
他要么是第一个能躲过我们追查的坏蛋
He's either the first bad guy to ghost us,
要么就是在伺机而动
or he's just biding time.
-黑海妖呢 -也没消息
- Black Siren? - Another strikeout.
我没法追踪她的音波 凯登一定是
I can't track her cry, and Cayden must have
把某种木马病毒植入了软件之中
inserted some sort of trojan into the software.
这样就会一直扰乱我们的脸部识别算法
It's confusing our facial recognition algorithms.
所以我找不到她
I cannot find her.
好吧 我们继续采用原始办法
All right. We will continue with the low-tech option,
今晚我再出去找找
and I will go out there again tonight.
好吧 可每次你出动
Yeah, and every time you do,
鉴于你正在被监视的情况
you are playing Russian Roulette,
你就是在拿命赌博
considering you're being followed and all.
-还有反治安维护者法 -我完全不担心
- And the anti-vigilante law. - I'm not worried.
你们也无需多虑
You should not be either.
合我们三人之力
The three of us, we will solve
我们一定能一起渡过这个难关
this problem together.
头发剪得不错 很帅气
Like your haircut. It's nice.
我没剪头发 柯蒂斯 没事的
I didn't get a haircut. Curtis, it's fine.
我真心感谢你能来帮助约翰
I'm really appreciative that you're helping John.
不生气吗
No hard feelings?
不
No.
刚刚真是一点也不尴尬呢
That wasn't superawkward. Heh.
咱们还是赶快干活吧
Let's get to work.
请进
Yep.
看看谁来了
Look who it is.
什么事能劳您大驾 请坐
To what do I owe the pleasure? Sit down.
我听说你在找新的助理
Well, I heard you needed a new assistant.
没错 和前任助理之间出现了些信任问题
Yeah. Developed some trust issues with the last one.
是的 奥利跟我说你开除他了
Yeah. Ollie told me you fired him.
没错 说到这件事
Yeah. About that.
他也跟我提过你似乎
He also mentioned that you wanted to, what,
觉得我太冷血了 不够宽容
err on the side of forgiveness.
我的意思是 人非圣贤孰能无过
Yeah. I mean, look. You know, everyone makes mistakes,
当然我也完全理解你为什么那样做
and I--I totally get why you did what you did,
我只是觉得这样做可能不好看
but I just feel like it might come across bad for optics.
可能让你看起来像是在
It--it might look like you're retaliating
报复告密者
against a whistleblower.
好吧 我明白你的意思了
Yeah. I hear what you're saying,
但是 西娅
but, Thea--ahem...
奥利弗完全不必和
Oliver shouldn't have to work shoulder to shoulder
这种指证他的人合作共事
with a guy who's testifying against him.
但即便如此你还是少了一个助理啊
Doesn't mean you're not still down an assistant.
没错 其实我今天早上已经雇了一个新助理
Yeah. Well, actually, I hired a replacement this morning.
现在我的确需要一位幕僚长
What I could really use is a Chief of Staff.
快搞定了
Almost there.
只要穿过桡侧腕
Just slipping past the radial carpal.
就是这样
There we are.
好了 芯片植入成功
Boom! Chip implanted.
完事了
That's it?
看着挺简单的
That seemed simple.
对你来说当然简单了 制♥作♥芯片
Yeah, for you. I mean, making the chip,
那才是最难的步...
that was the hard--
那是什么声音
What was that?
某种电磁频率干扰
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表