剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Some kind of electromagnetic frequency interference.
-来自芯片吗 -不 我不这么想 但
- From the chip? - No. I doubt it, but--
可能是我们太敏感了
it's probably nothing.
好了 关键时刻来了
All right. Moment of truth.
你能手不抖地握拳了吗
Can you make a fist without the tremor?
第二回合 半身像
Round two, el busto.
你们别在这个东西或我身上浪费钱了
You need to just stop pouring money into this, into me.
你让我们俩来操心钱的问题 好吗
You let us worry about the money, ok?
我们一定要这么做
We're gonna do this.
等我回家我可以进一步完善设计
I can tinker with the design some more when I get home.
你也可以在这里完善
Or you could do it here.
绝不 经过了今天早上无与伦比的尴尬
Hard pass. After this morning's awkwardness,
我还是回家吧
I am good.
-回头见 伙计们 -回头见
- See you guys. - See you.
拜托你告诉我你们能搞定那东西
Please tell me you can get halo on that thing.
如果我再无所事事一周
If I have to go one more week
一个坏人都打不到的话 我就要崩溃了
without shooting a bad guy, I'm gonna bust.
有意思 我通常都觉得你是那种使命召唤的...
Funny. I always pictured you like more a call of duty k--
怎么了
What?
信♥号♥♥干扰
我想我们被窃听了
阿纳斯塔斯 谁抓住这个家伙的
Anastas, who collared this guy?
抓他的逮捕令已经下来好几周了
We've had a warrant on him for weeks.
没人 他自己五分钟前来自首了
Nobody. He just up and turned himself in 5 minutes ago.
-自首 -太不可思议了
- Turned himself in? - It's crazy.
这周的第五个了 好像突然之间
Fifth one this week. Like all of a sudden,
这些坏蛋变得越来越有良知了
These bad guys grew a conscience.
你喜欢我的礼物吗
Did you like my presents?
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
来看你
Seeing you.
这间警局的人都可以逮捕你
You know, anybody in this office could arrest you.
我也可以逮捕你
Hell, I could arrest you.
以什么罪名
For what?
我可是中城的警官
I'm a Central City police officer.
我唯一的罪行就是有人认为我死了
The only rap on me is that I am presumed dead.
不过我之前在做卧底
Then again, I was an undercover,
因此死亡有可能是伪造的
So that death is probably bogus.
治安维持者把这些人吓得半死
The vigilante put the fear of God in these guys.
至少治安维持者没杀他们
At least the vigilante isn't killing them.
大多数男人只是送送花
Most guys just send flowers.
我们不如去码头走走吧
How about a stroll by the pier instead?
明天你下班之后
Tomorrow after your shift ends?
好
Sure.
好
OK.
安全
Clear.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们被人监听了
We've been compromised.
柯蒂斯带了一些仪器去地堡
Curtis brought down some equipment
帮约翰做植入手术
into the bunker for John's implant.
我们发现大量的信♥号♥♥干扰 我们很幸运
We got massive signal interference. We got lucky.
三个月前 劳蕾尔潜入地堡的时候
Three months ago, when Laurel infiltrated the bunker.
她偷走了柯蒂斯的T球
She stole one of Curtis' T-spheres.
詹姆斯在星城体育馆把它拿回来了
James had it on him back at Starling Stadium.
我们把重点全都放在她能拿走的东西上
We were so focused on what she could have taken,
从来没想过她能留下什么
we never thought about what she could have left behind.
-比如说窃听器 -没错
- Like a bug? - Exactly.
那他几个月来一直在监视我们
Then he's been watching us for months!
我已经弄成循环播放了
I got it on loop, OK?
地堡里的音频和视频
Audio and visual of the bunker.
他不知道我们已经知道了
He doesn't know that we know.
-好 -我和莱拉聊过
- All right. - I spoke with Lyla.
她说我们可以暂时用天眼会
She said we can use A.R.G.U.S. for the time being.
聪明
That's smart.
不 聪明的是凯登·詹姆斯
No. Smart is Cayden James
从最开始一直抢先我们一步 奥利弗
being one step ahead of us from the very jump, Oliver.
我不想反复强调这令人沮丧又明显的事实
I hate to belabor the depressingly obvious,
但秘密身份不再是秘密了
but secret identities... no longer secret.
74街和詹森家交叉口的安全信♥号♥♥上行
The block between 74th and Jansen
刚刚丢失了
just lost their security signal uplink.
不可能会自动丢失的
That doesn't just happen on its own.
-是凯登·詹姆斯 -我马上去
- Cayden James. - I'm on it.
先别紧张
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Can you stand down?
我只是要引起你的注意力而已
I just needed to get your attention.
要找到你可真不容易
You're a hard man to find.
你有没有考虑过建个网站
You ever consider a web site,
或者在空中打个聚光灯
maybe a spotlight in the sky,
一个巨型绿箭的标志
you know, a big silhouette of an arrow?
你想怎样
What do you want?
你知道我是谁吗
You, uh, you know who I am?
杰瑞·波提纳尔
Jerry Bertinelli.
你现在是波提纳尔联合集团成员
You're in the Bertinelli Syndicate.
我就是波提纳尔联合集团
I am the Bertinelli Syndicate,
至少是仅剩下的
At least what's left of it,
我不能束手就擒
and I can't go down without a fight.
五秒钟后 你就能出手了
In five seconds, you're gonna be in a fight.
先听我说
Just hear me out.
其实我从来都不想过这种生活
Look. I-- I never actually wanted to get in this life,
但是为了家人 有些事不得不做 对吧
you know, but we do certain things for family, am I right?
这些港口 这些码头
Now the ports, these docks,
是我们仅剩的 而昨晚
it's all we got left, and last night
这几人上门来威胁说要从我手上抢走
these people came over and threatened to take it from me,
一个戴眼镜的傻蛋
you know, some dweeb in glasses,
一个恶棍和一个有超能力的女人
a thug, a woman with superpowers.
你认识他们吗
I mean, you know them?
-也许吧 -我就知道你也许认识
- Maybe. - Yeah. No. I figured you might.
他们想要控制那些码头
They're looking to control the docks.
那就去找你的表亲
So talk to your cousin.
她一直没露面 所以我要找你
She's been underground, so I'm asking you.
你真的认为我会帮你打赢地盘争夺战吗
You really think that I'm gonna help you win a turf war?
不 我认为你是我敌人的敌人
No. I think you're the enemy of my enemy,
所以我们就是盟友
which makes us allies.
我们得知道这里面有什么
We need to know what's on this.
费利西蒂 你好吗
"Hi, Felicity. How are you?
你在忙吗 能帮我做点事吗
Are you busy with anything? Can you help me with something?
你好像很累
You look tired."
这是杰瑞·波提纳尔给我的
Jerry Bertinelli gave that to me.
波提纳尔家族剩下的只有那个港口
The port is the only thing the Bertinelli family has left.
凯登·詹姆斯和黑海妖想要从他们手上夺走
Cayden James and Black Siren are trying to take it from them.
那我们现在要与波提纳尔共枕了吗
So we're getting in bed with the Bertinellis now?
我记得上次你和波提纳尔家的人共枕
I remember last time you got in bed with one of the Bertinellis.
结果可不太好
It did not work out well.
我没这么容易忘记这种事
I have a long memory for these sort of things.
说我是疯子吧
Call me crazy.
前天晚上 他们去找过他
Two nights ago, they paid him a visit.
这是监控录像
This is the security footage.
他们威胁他的女儿
They made a threat against his daughter.
这上面的信息也许能帮我们找到他们
Well, what's on here might help us locate them.
计划就是这样
That's the plan.
不如查查车牌吧
Well, what about a license plate?
用老招数 我喜欢
Old school. I like it.
老招数加上新招数
Little bit of old school combined with some new school,
我就要在星城这个大海里
and I'm about to find us this Cayden James needle
找出凯登·詹姆斯这根小银针
in the Star City haystack.
就这么做
Do it.
然后我在想放学之后
Then I was thinking after school,
我们可以去动物园
we could hit up the zoo.
他们新开的爬行动物馆
They have this new reptile room
里面有一只科莫多巨蜥
with a komodo dragon.
那家伙个头很大 能吃下一头牛
Thing's so big, it could eat a cow.
-很厉害吧 -是吧
- That's dope, right? - I guess so.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's up, sweets?
我以为你非常喜欢这些动物
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表