剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
and give them a chance to come clean?
你凭什么认为他们会说实话
What makes you think they're gonna be forthcoming?
我们怎么知道没有
How do we know that this isn't just the--
更深层次的背叛
the surface of this betrayal?
约翰 我不想监视他们
Look, John. I don't want to spy on them,
但如果你有更好的主意
but if you have a better idea,
我很愿意尝试
I'm all for it.
我没有
No.
如果有人去了可疑的地方 我们会知道的
If someone goes somewhere suspicious, we'll know.
费利西蒂 我们刚刚全都在婚礼上
Felicity, we were all just at the wedding.
他们能去的最可疑的地方
The most suspicious place
就是去买♥♥披萨当宵夜
they can go is out for late-night pizza.
约翰 柯蒂斯黛娜和雷内之中一人告发了我
John, either Curtis, Dinah, or Rene gave me up.
我们要知道原因 要知道是谁
We need to know why, we need to know who.
不然 等你再次戴上兜帽时
Otherwise, when you put the hood back on,
下一个有可能就是你
you could be next.
到了 到了 到了
All right, all right, all right.
你要去哪 浴室还是沙发
Where do you want to go, bathroom or couch?
我完全能
I am perfectly capable
自己走路...
of walking myself--
不 不
No, no.
这跟我喝醉没关系
That was not because I was drunk.
只是我笨手笨脚
That is just because I am very clumsy.
这里就是"狗舍"了 不错
So this is the dog house. Ruff!
比我想象的干净多了
It's actually way cleaner than I thought it would be.
你还有花 为什么你还有花
You have flowers. Why do you-- why do you have flowers?
你在跟哪个姑娘约会吗
Are you seeing some lady friend or something?
不是的
It's not like that.
你知道我凌晨回家的时候
You know who I am gonna see when I get
会去见谁吗
to my place in the morning?
某个性感猛♥男♥
Some hot dude?
我自己
Myself.
在镜子里
In the mirror.
孤单一人
Alone.
你觉得是维持治安这份事业
Do you think it was the vigilantism
让保罗离我而去
that drove Paul away,
还是我已经魅力不再 还是
Or did-- did I just lose my charm or--
你...
Do you...
你有没有感觉生活会如意许多
do you ever feel like life would be easier
假如没有绿箭小队的话
if there was never a Team Arrow?
一直都是
Only all the time.
不过 你知道吗
You know what, though?
奥利弗和费利西蒂终成眷属
Oliver and Felicity got their happy ending,
至少这是奥利弗最想要的
which is all that matters to Oliver at least.
你这只是醉话 大哥 好吗
That's just the booze talking, hoss, all right?
我是说 你早晚会找到心仪的人
I mean, you're gonna find someone new,
在那之前 你还有我们呢
But until then, you got all of us.
好人真是难当
That's what I get for being nice.
你不要再联♥系♥我了
You have to stop contacting me.
我已经尽我所能帮你了
I've done all I'm willing to do for you.
我不是来找你帮忙的
I'm not here to ask for a favor.
那你想干什么
Then what do you want?
我想你了 小黛
I miss you, D.
这条裙子让我想起
That dress reminds me
你在古兹曼行动中穿的那身了
of the one you wore for the Guzman op.
别这样 别想让我再念旧了
Don't do that. Don't try to dip me in nostalgia.
我都不知道你是什么人了 文斯
I don't even know who you are anymore, Vince.
我认识的那个人永远不会
The man I knew would never,
绝对不会滥杀无辜
could never kill an innocent person.
我杀的人并非无辜的
The people I've killed weren't innocent.
不是吗 那你上个月意外
Oh, no? Well, what about that cop
击中的那个警♥察♥呢
you accidentally shot last month?
-附带伤害而已 -什么
- Collateral damage. - What?
你是想说在绿箭侠的战斗中
Are you trying to tell me that there hasn't been any
就没有这样的事吗
in the war the Green Arrow's fighting?
是的 没有
No. No. There hasn't.
听起来我可不是唯一改变了的人
Sounds like I'm not the only one who's changed.
我认识的黛娜·德雷克
The Dinah Drake I knew
可不这么天真
was never this naive.
奥利弗把我从一个非常黑暗邪恶的地方带回来
Oliver brought me back from a very dark, very bad place.
他阻止了我变成你
He stopped me from becoming you.
我和他的唯一区别
The only difference between him and me
就是我不会就自己的行为自欺欺人
is that I don't lie to myself about what I'm doing.
听着 也许我不是个圣人
Look. I may not be a saint,
但我知道
but I do know this,
我很在乎你
I care about you.
我一直在乎 以后也一样
I always have and always will.
别找我了
Don't contact me.
离开星城
Leave town,
如果再让我在行动中抓到你
and if I catch you out in the field again,
我不会再放你走了
I won't let you get away a second time.
你不用送我回家的 昆汀
You didn't have to walk me all the way home, Quentin.
你知道我能照顾好我自己
You know I can take care of myself.
你刚经历六个月的昏迷还在恢复 西娅
You are still recovering from 6 months in a coma, Thea.
暂时让我保护过度一点吧
Let me be a little overprotective here.
你好 西娅
Hello, Thea.
恭喜你没一直昏迷下去
Congratulations on not being comatose.
凯登·詹姆斯想和你谈谈
Cayden james would like a word with you.
-别找他麻烦 -西娅
- Get away from him. - Thea.
你刚出院
You just got out of the hospital.
你就这么想再回去吗
Are you so eager to go back?
西娅
Thea!
劳蕾尔 你...
Laurel, you...
下次我就让你再昏迷不醒
Next time, I'll put you back into a coma...
快手
Speedy.
-我们能听到声音吗 -不能 我跟踪她
- Can we get audio on this? - No. I tracked her
到这个地方 然后接入了街头监控摄像
to this location, then accessed street cams.
看来我们知道上个月
Guess we know how vigilante
治安维护者是如何逃脱的了
escaped the cops last month.
我们不知道她对他说了什么
There's no way we can tell what she's saying to him.
她对他说了什么不重要
It doesn't matter what she's saying to him.
在这件事上她欺骗了团队
She lied to the team. About this.
-奥利弗 听着 -她还说过什么谎
- Oliver, listen. - What else has she lied about?
我们先别疑神疑鬼的
Let's not get paranoid here.
如果我们的担心有道理
Well, it's not paranoia
这就不是疑神疑鬼了
If it's a legitimate fear.
我是说 治安维护者去年试图杀害奥利弗
I mean, vigilante tried to kill Oliver last year.
如果他想供出奥利弗给执法部门
If he wants to out him to law enforcement,
这基本上就是一样的
he's virtually doing the same thing--
一劳永逸地干掉奥利弗
it puts him away for life.
好吧 我不认为黛娜会这样做
OK. I don't think Dinah would do this.
她太在乎这个团队了 奥利弗 听着
She cares way too much about this team. Oliver, listen.
她... 她在我受伤期间支持我
She-- she supported me through my injury
-当绿箭侠时也是 -我知道
- and as the Green Arrow. -I know,
我很感激 但在发生伊芙琳那种事后
and I appreciate that, but after what happened with Evelyn,
我们得保护自己
we need to protect ourselves.
西娅 你没事吧
Thea? You OK?
是的 我没事 我没事
Yeah. I'm fine. I'm fine.
-没事的 -发生什么了
- It's OK. - Well, what happened?
邪恶版劳蕾尔 她把昆汀抓走了
Evil Laurel. She took Quentin.
我试图阻止他 奥利
I tried to stop her, Ollie.
但我... 我不像以前那么强大了
But I--I'm not strong enough anymore.
没事的 没关系 我只是 你没事就好
It's OK. It's fine. I'm just--I'm glad you're OK.
但你怎么会安然无恙
Yeah, but how are you all right?
不是... 我不是说你没事我不高兴
Not-- not that I'm not glad that you're OK,
但留下破绽这不是邪恶劳蕾尔的作风
but it's not like evil Laurel to leave loose ends.
她需要个送信的
She needed a messenger.
有多大几率电♥话♥会响 比如现在...
What are the chances that that's gonna ring, like, right--
未知号♥码
好极了 一点都不吓人
Fantastic. That's not creepy at all.
你好 我是凯登·詹姆斯
Hello. This is Cayden James.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表