剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
and I've hit more bumps in the road
比我预想的要多
than I thought that I would, as you know,
但我不会再撒谎不会再有秘密
but no more secrets and no more lies,
威廉 如果你需要我不再做绿箭侠
And, Wlliam, if you need me to stop being the green arrow...
我会的
I will.
费利西蒂给我看了你今晚做的事
Felicity showed me what you did tonight.
我必须得说 很酷
I got to say it was-- it was really cool.
这座城市需要你 我现在知道了
The city needs you, and I get that now.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯 我之前很担心
Yeah. I mean, I was worried before
我会变成孤儿
that I'd become an orphan,
但现在不同了
but it's different now.
我有费利西蒂
I have Felicity.
我理解你为什么要出去
I understand why you have to go out there.
我要睡觉了
I'm gonna get to bed.
晚安 威廉
Sleep well, William, ok?
谢谢
Thanks.
他说的话很感人
What he said was touching.
也有些糟糕
It was kind of awful, too.
我觉得这就是苦乐参半吧
I think that's the actual definition of bittersweet.
不要受影响
Ok. Well, don't let it get to you.
-没有 -奥利弗
- I mean, it's--it's not. - Oliver.
并没有
It's not. It's--
我目前唯一学到关于为人父母的
If I've learned one thing about parenting so far
就是我确定
that I'm sure of...
你不可能一帆风顺
You can't win them all.
是阿莱娜
It's Alena.
她查了柯尔多马尔蒂斯所有的电脑
She went through all the computers in Corto Maltese.
什么也没找到 我很抱歉
She didn't find anything. I'm sorry.
我得去市政厅
I've got to get to city hall.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
电汇钱款
Wire the money.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表