剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
but maybe now is not the best time to be saying jokes,
所以我
So I'll just...
雷内没什么新的消息
No updates on Rene.
他已经进手术室几个小时了
They've been working on him for hours, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
但是你知道
But, you know,
雷内是特别顽强的
Rene's the definition of stubbornness.
他是不会允许自己
No way is he gonna let Oliver be the reason
被奥利弗打倒的
he goes down.
是啊
Yeah.
黛娜 这件关于劳蕾尔的事
Dinah, this whole Laurel thing,
还没有结束
it's not over.
雷内只要一恢复清醒
The second Rene is in the clear,
我们就要继续追踪她
we're gonna track her down,
而且我们终会将她绳之以法
and we are going to arrest her.
为文森特伸张正义
We will get justice for Vince.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
如果没有你
If it wasn't for you,
我会以暴♥力♥的手段来为文森特报仇
I would've repaid Vincent's death with more violence.
但那不是正义
That isn't justice.
我很感激你
I'm--I'm grateful to you,
因为你阻止了我
You know, just for pulling me back. So...
我的话起作用是因为我信任你 黛娜
The speech worked because I have faith in you, Dinah.
我还把T球设定好作为后备方案
I also had my t-spheres programmed as a plan B.
代表们都在等了
City reps are all waiting,
而他们并不知道没有资金的事
and they don't know about the money or lack thereof.
你不需要过来的
You don't need to be here, you know?
如果你要面对的是行刑队
If you're facing the firing squad,
我会和你共同承担的
I'm standing by your side.
我不知要向他们怎么交待
I don't know what to tell them.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault, Ollie.
可我是市长 快手
I'm the mayor, Speedy.
我许下过保护城市的诺言
I made a vow to protect Star City,
我很抱歉 但我没有做到
and I'm sorry, but I didn't.
我做不到
I couldn't.
我发誓我会去弥补 但我
And I swear that I will make it up to them, but I--
就这样说 奥利弗
Just that, ok, ollie?
就这样告诉他们
You just tell them that.
我要 我要告知大家
I need to--ahem--I need to inform everyone
我们被网络恐♥怖♥分♥子♥凯登·詹姆斯
that the money extorted from us
勒索的财产 尚未被追回
yy the cyber terrorist Cayden James has not been recovered.
而且 诚实地讲
And to be honest with you,
我也并不知道何时能够追回
I don't know that it ever will be.
我向大家保证过 我会找到资金
Now, I promised everyone that I would find the funds
保证城区的照常运行
to keep the metro area running
避免停工的出现 但是
without work stoppages, but...
我真的十分抱歉
I'm so very sorry.
作为市长
As mayor, I...
我辜负了这座城市
I have failed this city.
眼下我知道你们对我的信任可能产生动摇
Now, I know that your faith in me is likely shaken,
但我对星城人♥民♥的信任
But my faith--my faith in the citizens of star city...
市长的运气真是越来越糟
The mayor's luck just keeps getting worse.
阿曼德检察官
D.A. Armand.
你有空吗
You got a sec?
我手上关于奎恩的案子缺乏实据
My case against Queen is built on sand.
简·洛林早晚会明白这一点
It's only a matter of time before Jean Loring figures that out.
你为什么告诉我这个
And why are you telling me that?
我发现了可以彻底搞垮奎恩的信息
I found something that could bury Queen,
但我需要万全的保护
but I'll need the full backstop--
所有星城警署的资源
A
我明白为何迪亚兹先生看好你了
I can see why Mr. Diaz likes you.
情况不太好
The news isn't good.
拉米雷斯先生患了创伤性血胸
Mr. Ramirez suffered a traumatic hemothorax.
我们止住了他胸腔内的失血
We were able to stop the bleeding in his chest,
但他的伤造成了肺部萎缩
but the injury also caused his lung to re-collapse.
目前 鉴于您朋友的伤势严重程度
Now, given the severity of your friend's injuries,
我建议将他转到星城外的机构
I'm recommending he be transferred to a facility
更能够为他提供
that can provide the care he needs
他所需照料
outside of star city.
拉米雷斯先生正在休息
Mr. Ramirez is resting now.
您和您的朋友们现在还不能探望
You and your friends will have to wait to see him.
什么朋友们
What friends?
我们猜雷内应该在这里
We thought Rene would be here.
他当然在这里
Well, of course he's here.
你看到奥利弗对他做了什么吗
You saw what Oliver did to him.
雷内现在怎么样
Yeah. Yeah. How's Rene doing?
你们已经没有资格问这个问题
You've lost the right to ask that question.
请你们两个马上离开
You two need to leave.
不 除非你们告诉我们雷内还好吗
No. No, not until you tell us if Rene's ok.
-这不是 -别说了
- this is not-- - Stop it.
你们不明白吗
Don't you guys get it?
我们不是刚打了一场架而已
We're not just done fighting you.
而是我们已彻底与你们三人再无瓜葛
We're done with the 3 of you period.
我们永远不会再合作 不会再交流
No more cooperation, no more communication forever.
我们走
Let's go.
好吧
Fine.
现在是什么日期
I don't know what day it is.
现在是什么时候
I don't know what day it is.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我逃了出来 我好像两年前
I escaped. I--I was kidnapped from here
在这里被绑♥架♥
two years ago, I think.
我 我不知道
I--I don't know. I...ugh.
小姐 你叫什么名字
Lady, what's your name?
劳蕾尔
Laurel...
劳蕾尔·兰斯
Laurel Lance.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表