剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
年度最轻描淡写的说法
Understatement of the year.
现如今谁都不能相信
You just can't trust anyone these days.
老爸
Dad.
办成了吗
Is it done?
贝勒除掉了
Baylor's off the board.
迪亚兹呢
And Diaz?
他完全没料到
Never saw it coming.
那个傻子还真以为他有机会呢
Idiot really thought he had a shot.
真的相信我们会分他那种恶棍一杯羹
As if we'd share space with a thug like him.
明天我们会派人去星城
Tomorrow, we'll send a crew to Star City
拿下迪亚兹的关系网
and lean on Diaz's networks,
我们把他的城市占为己有
and we'll make his city...ours.
你的计划似乎变得有些复杂了
So this whole plan of yours has gotten a little complicated.
任何值得拥有的都不容易获得
Anything worth wanting shouldn't be simple.
我可不这么想
Not my philosophy.
计划就像男人们一样
Plans are like men.
离那些复杂的越远越好
It's best to avoid the complicated ones.
糟了
Aw, shucks.
你觉得我很浅显
You think I'm not complicated.
你意识到你今晚想要讨好的人
You do realize that the guys that you wanted to impress tonight
和刚才想杀你的人是一伙的吧
are the same guys that just tried to kill you.
所以我有备无患
And I was prepared.
这依然解释不了为什么我们
It still doesn't explain what we're doing back here
不在回星城的路上而是在他们的地盘上
at their place when we should be on our way back to Star City.
可能这就是我们之间的不同之处吧
Maybe that's the difference between us.
你被击倒后就放弃了
When you get knocked down, you give up.
-而我会站起来 -我也站起来
- I get up. - I get up!
但同时保证智商在线
I just don't get stupid, too.
长得漂亮就是好啊
Must be nice being pretty.
你只用撅噘嘴 眨眨眼
You pout your lips, you bat your eyes,
想要的就都触手可得
everybody gives you what you want.
而我需要自己争取
Everything I wanted I had to take.
酒吧打烊了 散了吧
Bar's closed! Everybody move!
都散了
Move!
活见鬼了
Son of a bitch.
在你热忱于除掉你的人时
In your enthusiasm to take out your man...
都忘了我还站在他旁边
you forgot I was standing next to him
你就开枪了
when you started shooting.
但你也对此感到很抱歉 不是吗
But you're sorry about that, aren't you?
我不是针对你
It wasn't anything personal.
子弹和你说的可不一样
Bullets make things personal.
我能问你个问题吗
May I ask you something?
你有过为了填饱肚子而打架吗
Did you ever have to fight for a meal?
没有过 从来没有
Not once. Not one time.
富家少爷
Mr. Silver spoon.
我小时候吃的每一粒米都要自己去争
I had to fight for every scrap of food I ate as a kid.
你没体会过饥饿的感觉
You don't know what it's like to be hungry,
如此迫切地想要某个东西
to want something so bad
哪怕要去杀人
you'd kill for it.
我杀过很多人
I've killed plenty.
但不是为了生存
Not--not for survival.
没有一次是在你的生命
Now when the outcome of your life
岌岌可危的时候
hangs in the balance.
你这么说挺有意思的
It's funny you should put it that way.
你真该告诉你手下的人
You really got to tell your guys,
脚步轻点
creep a little quieter.
我右边有俩
There's two to my right,
后面还有三个
three more behind me.
作为一个势单力薄的恶棍你还真淡定啊
That's pretty confident for a thug who's outnumbered.
要是你见识过她的本事
You wouldn't think I was outnumbered
就不会说我势单力薄了
if you knew what she can do.
我们真该给冰箱补货了
We really need to restock the fridge.
你觉得苏打水会过期吗
Do you think soda can go bad?
我应该早知道答案了
I should probably already know the answer to that.
费利西蒂
Felicity?
我们成功了 记得吗
It's working, remember?
-我们击过掌 -但也不代表不能改进
- We high-fived. -Yeah. Doesn't mean it can't be improved.
你说得对 要不明天再弄
Sure. Uh, so maybe improve it tomorrow
等你睡过觉吃点饭
when you've had some sleep and some food
喝过保质期内的苏打水之后
and some non-expired soda.
我只是想调整几个地方
Yeah. I just want to make a couple adjustments here.
因为这比聊你丈夫要轻松
Because that's easier than talking about your husband?
他不能"本末倒置" 我也是
Hey. He's going back to basics, so, so am I.
可是你说你被解雇了
You're the one who described it as getting fired.
我是说"就像" 也只是长话短说
I said, "kind of," and that was just shorthand.
不管我多爱当绿箭团队里的一员
As much as I love being a part of team arrow--
不管团队变得多小
as downsized as it may have become--
它都有点让我们本末倒置了
It was taking us away from our real work, Helix.
"螺旋"才是正事
This is where it's at.
你一点也不担心他吗
And you're not worried about him?
不 他能照顾好自己
Nope. He can take care of himself,
我已经干这行五年了
and I have been doing this for 5 years.
在地堡里和电脑作伴
Yeah. In the bunker with computers
还有随身相机和GPS
and body cams and GPS
所以之前你知道他在哪
so you knew where he was
在做什么
and what he was doing
他好不好
and if he was OK.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
我本来觉得只要忙起来就不会想他
Yeah. I thought throwing myself into work would work,
但是没用
but it's not working.
我是说 我不知道他去哪了
I mean, I don't know where he is.
他不再告诉我他去哪了
He doesn't tell me where he is anymore.
我需要知道他好不好 我担心得要死
I need to know if he's ok. I'm dying here!
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
新闻推送 贫民区枪战 奥利弗
News alert: shootout in the glades. Oliver?
有人目睹绿箭侠
The Green Arrow was last seen in the center
在爆♥炸♥发生前一刻
of an altercation moments before the explosion
曾和人有过争执
overtook the area.
星城警局还未发出声明
SCPD has yet to issue a statement.
我们将随时报道最新进展
We will keep you updated.
你在玩弄他
You're toying with him.
别这样 未来的事业伙伴之间
Oh, come on. What's a little fun
找点乐子算什么
between future business partners?
我们可不想让他觉得我们在浪费他的时间
Well, we wouldn't want him to think that we're wasting his time
只是让他做一些愚蠢的差事
by sending him on some fool's errand.
换谁都会生气的
Yeah. That would make anyone furious.
是你♥爸♥把这地方买♥♥下给你的吗
Your daddy buy you this place?
他为了忙真正的事业给你的这个
Not-so-shiny toy to distract you
转移你注意力的玩具可不怎么样
while he's running the real business.
我从来没从我家得到任何东西
I never got anything from my family.
你知道我是个孤儿吗
You know I'm an orphan?
没骗你 我在名副其实的孤儿院长大
It's true. I grew up in a real-deal orphanage--
有修女 应有尽有
Nuns and... and everything.
全套的
The full package.
当时有个比我大的男生
There was this older boy.
他叫杰西
His name was Jesse.
杰西觉得他比我强
Jesse thought he was better than me,
我相信了
and I believed him,
而且我很怕他
and I was afraid of him.
每晚都会哭
I'd cry every night.
那些年里 他一直拿我当无名小卒
For years, he-- he treated me like a worm,
就像我一文不值
like I was worthless...
在他之下
like I was beneath him.
我得为他整理床铺
I'd make his bed,
打扫房♥间
I'd clean our room.
他拿我当他的仆人一样
He treated me like I was his damn servant.
看着我
Look at me.
现在我谁的仆人也不是
I'm nobody's servant now.
你要是划伤我 我爸什么都不会给你的
If you cut me, my father will never give you what you want.
那是以后的事 是未来
That's prospective, the future.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表