剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你一点也不识时务
You're not playing ball!
你也不会指证奎恩
You won't testify against Queen.
如果你真的觉得我会帮你 那你就是个蠢货
If you actually think that I would do that, you're an idiot.
是啊 我们中至少有一个是蠢货
Yeah. One of us is.
其实 我并不是认为只有打一顿
See, but I'm not the type of guy that believes giving a beating...
才能让某人痛彻心扉的人
is the only way to cause some pain.
快手怎么样了
How's Speedy?
她又重出江湖了
She came out of retirement.
她为什么要那么做
Why would she do that?
究竟为什么奎恩要让她的宝贝妹妹
Why the hell would Queen let his baby sister
穿得像红衣威尔一样
dress up like Will Scarlet?
罗宾汉的侄子
我是说 我必须得问问
I mean, I got to ask--
这个不太重要
Eh, it's a moot point.
但你要明白 真正的问题是
You see, the real question is...
我究竟要把痛苦送给谁
who do I got to bring the pain to?
我是要把痛苦送给你呢
Do I got to bring it to you...
还是她
or her?
轮值的警佐肯定也被收买♥♥了
Shift sergeant was definitely in on it.
看看这个
Look at this.
迪亚兹的手伸得够长的
Diaz has got his fingers in deep.
听着 非常感谢你帮我一起排查
Listen. Thanks for doing this, all right,
还有没有再紧咬着劳蕾尔
backing off Laurel.
那只是暂时的
It's temporary
等到我们把警局控制权夺回来再说
until we can get the department back under control.
你好 老爸
Hi, daddy.
真是说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
我能和你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you?
好啊 我可有很多话想跟你说呢
Yeah. I've got a lot I'd like to say.
我们能不能别互相啼叫呀
Can we not do the whole screaming thing?
因为唯一结果就是
Because the only thing that's gonna happen is
我爸又得重新装♥修♥他的公♥寓♥了
my father's gonna have to renovate his apartment,
而且我来这是为了卡多·迪亚兹的事
plus I'm here about Ricardo Diaz.
我本想问问你还好吗 不过
I'd ask how you're doing, but...
费利西蒂和天眼会的人
Felicity and A.R.G.U.S.
都在全力追查罗伊的下落
are working on locating Roy.
说起来 我好像很长时间
You know, it's been a while since I offered you
没有给过你知心大哥的建议了
a little big brother advice.
现在聊聊怎么样
Do you mind?
聊聊应该还不错
This should be good.
我们找到罗伊以后
When we find Roy--
不是假设 而是我们一定会找到罗伊的
not if but when we find Roy...
我在想 也许你应该和他一起走
I think maybe you should go with him.
-去哪 -他去哪你去哪
- Where? - Wherever he's going.
我的意思是 西娅 我一定会非常想你的
I mean, I-- Thea, I'd miss you like--like crazy,
但你说过 没有他你的一切都不一样了
but you said that you haven't been the same without him,
所以也许你不应该离开他
so maybe you shouldn't be without him.
你真的觉得我应该走
You really think I should go?
个人角度来说 我不希望你走
I don't want you to go, obviously,
但你也看到了 和费利西蒂在一起之后
but you've seen what-- what having Felicity
我有多么幸福
in my life has done for me.
那种幸福也是你应得的 快手
You deserve that same kind of happiness, Speedy,
不论何地
Wherever it is.
有消息了
Got news!
罗伊的位置
Location on Roy?
劳蕾尔 她出现在兰斯的公♥寓♥里
Laurel. She showed up at Lance's apartment
带来了关于里卡多·迪亚兹的情报
with intel on ricardo diaz.
他正计划夺取城市
He has some plan to take over the city,
不知意欲何为
whatever that means.
我不知道详情
I don't exactly have details.
可不 你偷了所有钱 他却就这么让你离开
No. He just let you leave after you stole all that money,
还让你来这通风报信
let you come over here and tell us all of this.
我魅力无人能挡 你不觉得吗
Well, I'm rather charming, don't you think?
那罗伊在哪
So where's Roy?
他们把他带去一个破烂的赌场了
They had him brought to some run-down casino.
我离开的时候听到有人谈论这事
I heard some guys talking about it on my way out.
我可以带你们去
I can take you there.
然后迪亚兹就能干掉这哥几个了
So Diaz can take these guys out?
这也是计划好的吗
Is that part of the plan?
听着 我们别无选择
Look. We really don't have a choice, ok?
我们得抓住这次机会
We need to take this chance.
好吧 你为什么这么做
All right. Why are you doing this, huh,
对抗迪亚兹
Going against Diaz?
因为我想到如果我要变成劳蕾尔
Because it occurred to me that if I'm gonna be Laurel,
我就得像她那样行事
I should probably start acting like it.
约翰 我们知道罗伊的位置了
Yeah. John, we have a location on Roy.
准备好出发
Let's get ready to move.
好吧 下不为例
All right. Fine. Just this once.
不 你不信任我
No. You don't trust me,
我不信任你
I don't trust you,
所以我宁可势单力薄
So I'd rather be in the field short-handed.
只有两个守卫
Only two guards.
迪亚兹显然对我们没有防备
Diaz clearly wasn't expecting us.
黑海妖没警告他
Black Siren didn't warn him.
-我们上 -等等 如果我们进去
- Let's go. - Wait. If we go in there
却不知道我们的首要目标是什么
without knowing our primary objective,
那就有去无回了
no one is coming out.
我们的首要目标是救出罗伊
Our primary objective's to get Roy.
那迪亚兹呢 他也在里面
What about Diaz? He's in there, too,
我们刚发现他才是
and we just found out that he's the one
半年来城中一切罪恶的
that's behind everything bad that's been happening in the city
罪魁祸首
for the past 6 months.
那我们就一箭双雕
So let's get them both.
守望者 你黑进去了吗
Overwatch, you in yet?
正在上传中
Uplinking...now.
还在想方设法地瓦解他们的防火墙
Huffing and puffing and blowing all those firewalls down.
但话说在前面 如果他是个聪明人
But before I finish, if he's a smart guy--
我们也知道他是
and we know that he is--
这肯定就打草惊蛇了
This will definitely tip him off that you're there.
-我们得知道罗伊在哪 -明白
- We need to know where roy is. - Copy that.
我找到了赌场的设计图
I pulled up the blueprints of the casino from the city.
我会指引你们的 上电梯
I'll guide you through. Head up the escalator.
三个治安维持者来了 包括你的红衣女友
3 vigilantes, including your red girlfriend, just showed up.
是时候变换下场景了
It's time for a change of scenery.
你们知道该做什么
You know what to do.
正前方有四名持自动武器的敌人
4 hostiles with full autos right in front of you.
-哪条路 -热成像显示
- Which way? - According to thermals,
迪亚兹带着罗伊从北门出去了
Diaz has Roy through the door on the north wall.
545小队请求支援 发生交火
Unit 545 requesting backup. Shots fired.
箭支 应该是箭支交火
Arrows. Make that arrows fired.
放开他
Get away from him!
放在地上 马上
On the ground! Now!
我很喜欢你来看望我 市长先生
I love it when you visit me, Mr. Mayor.
我更喜欢的是你走的时候
I love it even more when you leave.
别打要害 我要留活口
No kill shots. I need him alive.
快手 不
Speedy, no!
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
迪亚兹手下的一个警♥察♥通知了总部
One of Diaz's cops alerted The legitimate cavalry.
星城警局的人正蜂拥而至
The SCPD is headed your way en masse.
你只是个佣兵
So you're just a hired hand?
我曾是兄弟会教父 你让我身败名裂
I used to be Pakhan. You cost me that.
我来对付他 去帮快手
I've got him. Go help Speedy.
你还好吗
You ok?
别动
Don't move.
并不是所有人都是我雇的 暂时不是
Not all those guys are on my payroll...yet,
不过就算不是我的人
But even the ones who aren't,
他们也会发现反治安维持者法案
they find the antivigilante bill
非常鼓舞人心
very motivating.
快手 上车把罗伊送走
Speedy, get in the van and drive Roy away.
-那迪亚兹呢 -我能对付他
- What about Diaz? - I got Diaz.
不 你对付不了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表