剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
So you asking me to take the mantle
并不是自私之举
was not selfish.
那是给了我一样这世界上
It was giving me the one thing
我不曾知道自己如此渴望的东西
In the world that I never knew I wanted.
费利西蒂认为凯登·詹姆斯的目标是
Felicity thinks that Cayden James
星城体育场
is going after Starling stadium.
今晚那儿会有3万5千人
There's going to be 35,000 people there tonight.
你是市长 关闭它就好了
You're the mayor. Shut it down.
我试了
I tried.
被捕让我的可信度大减
Getting arrested is not doing a lot for my credibility.
你准备怎么做
What are you going to do?
我在研究一个凯登可能
I've been working on a probable location
放置温压弹的地方
for Cayden's thermobaric bomb,
但星城体育场太大了
But Starling stadium is massive.
我们得分开行动
We'll have to split up.
还有这次谁在现场发号♥施令
Still, who's going to be calling the plays out there?
我投给黛娜
I vote Dinah.
我们三人中她实战经验最少
She has the least field experience of the three of us.
恕我直言
No offense.
她有超能力 战略训练和警局经验
She has super powers, tactical training, and police experience.
没关系 费利西蒂
It's all right, Felicity. It's all right.
我们只是不能重演艾美科技的情形
We just cannot have a repeat of what happened at Amertek.
有人有建议该如何进行吗
Anybody have any suggestions on how we do that?
我有一两个提议
I have a suggestion or two.
守望者 到现场了
Overwatch, we're onsite.
有可能定位炸♥弹♥吗
Any luck locating the bomb?
我在运行代码
I'm running a code
来找到建筑物内最弱的建筑连接处
to find The building's weakest architectural joint--
寻找目标中 等一等
Well, targets of opportunity, so stand by.
我还在尝试进入场地的安保系统
And I'm still trying to get into the venue's security system,
但凯登把我封锁了
but Cayden has me frozen out.
我们不能拉响警报
Couldn't we pull the alarm here,
疏散场馆吗
evacuate the stadium that way?
我来
I'll do it.
不能冒着星城警局发现你是绿箭侠的危险
Can't risk the SCPD spotting you as the Green Arrow.
我有守望者在为我掩护阻挡
I have overwatch running interference for me on that.
如果你附近有警♥察♥
If there's a cop near you,
你会第一个知道
you will be the first to know about it.
还是要注意安全
Still, better safe than sorry.
炸♥弹♥肯定在这底下
The bomb is definitely down there.
我锁定了
I'm locking in on it.
差不多有122米远 52号♥走廊那
About 400 feet up, down corridor 52.
守望者 我看到警报器了
Overwatch, I see the security alarm,
但我不能像在高中那样随便去拉响
But I'm not gonna pull it like I did in high school.
我没有在任何警报器附近的摄像头里看到你
I'm not seeing you on any security cams near an alarm box.
-你怎么... -魔术师从不揭示他的秘密
- How did you-- - A magician never reveals his secret, hossette.
假警报 大家别担心
False alarm, everyone. False alarm. Don't worry.
回到座位上 没事的
Go back to your seats. Everything's ok.
警♥察♥不让任何人出去
Cops aren't letting anyone out these doors.
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
他们并不知道这是假警报
They can't know it's a false alarm.
那我们就解除疑虑
Well, let's remove any doubt.
大家离开这里
Everybody, get the hell out of here.
警方封锁了所有门
Police have locked all the doors.
警方为什么这么做
Why would cops do that?
因为他们不是警♥察♥
Because they're not cops.
举起手来
Get your damn hands up.
放松 我只是戴着面具的粉丝
Easy. I'm just a fan in a mask.
守望者 怎么了
Overwatch, what's happening?
你们只需要知道
All you need to know is that
你们那儿根本没有星城警局和联调局的人
there's no SCPD or FBI folks near you.
集中注意力找炸♥弹♥
Just focus on the bomb.
你们很接近了
You're, like, super close.
只有46米了
Like, 50 yards.
谁能来帮帮我
Guys, a little help here?
卓越先生 黑金丝雀 去吧
Terrific, Canary, go.
别为难自己了
Make this easy on yourself.
好的 大哥
It's cool, hoss.
守望者 我在装置这儿
Overwatch, I am at the device.
温压弹上的线路全错了
The wiring's all wrong on the thermobar--
那不是炸♥弹♥ 那是...
That's not a bomb at all. That's a...
圈套
decoy.
不许动
Freeze!
-不客气 -都是她的功劳
- You're welcome. - She did all the work.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking:
那个可怕的大炸♥弹♥去哪儿了
Where's the horrifically huge bomb?
这将是一个不可思议的非凡之夜
This is going to be an incredibly insightful evening.
炸♥弹♥在哪儿
Where is it?
没必要客气 那些混♥蛋♥不是警♥察♥
No need to play nice. Those jerk-wads aren't cops.
把粉丝清出去
Get those fans out of there.
炸♥弹♥在哪儿
Where is it?
你们这一代人很没耐心
Your generation is so impatient.
为什么不去享受一下期待的滋味呢
Why can't you just savor the anticipation?
这里没有炸♥弹♥ 放松
There is no bomb, so relax.
那这一切是为了什么
And all of this?
引起你的注意
To get your attention.
聊天 就是这样
To talk, that's all.
我又没有你的电♥话♥号♥码
It's not like I have your number.
你疯了
You're insane.
托马斯·萨斯 著名的精神病学家
Thomas Szasz, the renowned psychiatrist
和心理分♥析♥学者
And psychoanalyst,
说过 根本没有精神失常这么一说
says that there' s no such thing as insanity.
而复仇
Revenge, on the other hand...
则非常真实
Is very real.
复仇
Revenge.
我都没见过你
I've never even met you.
然而
And yet
你让我失去了我珍贵的事物
you cost me something dear to me...
非常珍贵的人
someone very dear...
我的儿子
my son.
所以我安排了
That's why I have arranged
这个私人小谈话
this little TêTE-à-TêTE...
这样当你的城市被烧毁时
So that when your city burns,
你会知道为什么
you'll know why.
我们做了面部识别
We ran facial recognition,
那些警♥察♥都不是在编人员
and none of those cops are on the force.
毫不意外
No surprise.
假警♥察♥ 假制♥服♥ 假炸♥弹♥
Fake cops, fake uniforms, fake bomb.
为了跟绿箭侠谈话
That's a lot of trouble to go through
实在太大费周章了
just to have a conversation with the Green Arrow.
那么 他真的失去了儿子吗
Now, did he really lose his son?
阿莱娜帮我联♥系♥起来了
Alena helped me connect the dots.
有个男孩叫欧文·波斯特
There is a boy named Owen Post,
他出生证明上父亲一栏写的是凯登·詹姆斯
who has Cayden James listed as his father on his birth certificate,
但据知他没有跟凯登同住过
but he's never been known to live with Cayden.
去年天眼会把凯登关起来
Two months after ARGUS put Cayden into custody
两个月后 欧文失踪了
last year, Owen went missing.
他一直没被找到
He was never found.
这件事跟绿箭侠有什么关系
H-how does this have anything to do with the Green Arrow?
或者我们
Or any of us?
继续查 因为就算我们没有任何责任
You keep digging, because even if we bear zero responsibility,
我们得知道凯登·詹姆斯为何那样想
we need to know why Cayden James thinks we do.
我给写编码的一个家伙刚分享了个链接
Guys, a dude I used to code for just blasted off his link.
是超级热门话题
It's super-trending.
是的 本地新闻台都在报道
Yup, local news stations are picking it up,
当然 没人知道
and, of course, no one knows
这些警♥察♥不是正统的
that these cops aren't legit.
有人觉得这个时机
Does anyone else find this timing
有点太巧合了吗
just a little bit too convenient, right?
全市今天在进行反治安维持者的公♥投♥
The whole city is voting on the anti-vigilante referendum today.
我们知道凯登·詹姆斯想他们投哪个了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表