剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
然后杀了他
and then killed him.
为什么
Why?
我们就是要搞清楚这一点
That's what we have to figure out,
但是首先 我们得找到她
but first, we have to find her.
劳蕾尔已经消失很久了
Laurel's been in the wind way too long.
我们马上查
We're on it.
说到马上 你把我们组建公♥司♥的条款
Speaking of being on it, did you mail out
寄出去了吗
our articles of incorporation?
我们的创业公♥司♥
For our startup.
就是那些创办公♥司♥需要的文件
The documents required to, you know, start it up.
天呐 就在我工作台上的牛皮纸信封里
Oh, my God. They are in a manila envelope on my countertop
我打算要寄出去的
with every intention of mailing them.
我刚刚还和奥利弗说
I was just telling Oliver
我没法同时做这么多事
how I'm being stretched too thin.
等一下 刚刚是什么意思
Wait a minute. What do you mean by just?
我们在吃晚饭 然后我收到了你的短♥信♥
We were at dinner, and then I got your text.
-费利西蒂 -不 这是工作 没事
- Felicity. - No. It's the job. It's OK.
不不不 这全是我的错
No, no, no. This is all on me.
才一具尸体我都紧急呼叫你
I 911ed you over one dead body.
你还赶得及回去吃甜品吗
Can you still make it out to dessert?
不行 我们得找到邪恶版劳蕾尔
Well, no. We have to find evil Laurel.
不行 我会找到邪恶版劳蕾尔
No, no, no. I will find evil Laurel.
你赶紧离开这里 回去找你男人
You go out there and take your ass back and get your man.
-你确定吗 -你在逗我吗
- Are you sure? - Are you kidding me?
我比谁都希望你们在一起
I was, like, you guys' bigger shipper.
我觉得确保你们和好
I feel like the reconciliation taking effect is,
是我责任的一部分
like, kind of on me, so...
-你真好 -我是卓越
- You're amazing. - All right. I'm terrific.
-好吧 -这话过时了吗
- Well... ?- Is that getting old?
-没 我还挺喜欢的 -你喜欢吗
- No. I kind of like it. - You like?
-我需要这个 -那好 快走
- Yeah. Oh, I need this. - OK so. All right. Go, go.
终于 还以为你会要我整晚都在这等
Finally. I thought you were gonna keep me waiting here all night.
耐心是取胜之道 兰斯小姐
Patience is how wars are won, Miss Lance.
第一场战役已经结束了
Well, first battle's already over.
我不知道
Look. I don't know
这是不是你的第一次秘密会议
if this is your first clandestine meeting,
但此刻 大多数人都会说谢谢
but at this point, most people would say "Thank you."
谢你完成任务还是留下尸体
For the item or for leaving a body
被警♥察♥发现了
for the police to find?
总好过留下目击者被询问
Better than a witness to question.
接下来的事
Any reservations,
有什么疑虑或担心吗
concerns about what comes next?
当然没有
Of course not.
这个应该不成问题
This one shouldn't be a problem.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear it.
下次再见
Till we meet again.
很抱歉我在晚餐中途走掉
I'm so sorry that I had to bail on dinner,
但是我现在到家了 如果你想过来
but I'm-- I'm home now if you want to, uh, come by
吃点甜品
for some dessert.
没错 那绝对是有意暗示
Yes. Yes. That was intentionally suggestive.
那好 一会见
OK. Uh, well, good. I'll see you soon.
想得美 但我不是生来...
Nice try, but I wasn't born--
-阿莱娜 -你动手前总这样昭告天下吗
- Alena. - You always announce your attacks like that?
你来我公♥寓♥做什么
What are you doing in my apartment?!
还以为一个电脑黑客
You think a computer hacker would know better
不会蠢到在门上装智能锁呢
than to install a smart-lock on her door.
我是说你来这里干什么
I mean, what are you doing... here?
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
是你还是你的"螺旋"
You you or-- or Helix you?
重要吗
Does it matter?
我们暂时假装这很重要吧
Let's pretend for a second that it does.
谁干的
Who gave you that?
凯登·詹姆斯
Cayden James.
他在策划很可怕的事
He's working on something terrible,
这事会危害整个世界
something that will hurt the entire world,
我需要你帮我阻止他
and I need your help to stop him.
我帮你从天眼会救出凯登·詹姆斯
I helped you break Cayden James out of ARGUS custody.
我背叛了我的朋友 背叛了我的团队
I went against my friends, I went against my team
因为你跟我说凯登·詹姆斯是个好人
because you told me that Cayden James was a good man.
你帮我是因为凯登能帮你找到阿德里安·蔡斯
You did it because Cayden could help you find Adrian Chase,
他做到了
and he delivered.
那他什么时候变成了犯罪主谋
So at what point did he become a criminal mastermind?
我不知道
I don't know.
在他被天眼会拘留的八个月里吧
At some point during his 8 months in ARGUS custody.
关押他的地方
They held him
连集装箱都不如 费利西蒂
in a glorified shipping container, Felicity.
营养供给不足 剥夺了一切知觉
Nutrition withholding, sensory deprivation.
他们毁了他
They broke him.
既然这样 他应该待在某个精神病院里
Well, in that case, he should be in a funny farm somewhere.
而不是计划毁灭世界
He shouldn't be planning the end of the world.
事实上 我怎么知道你来这里
Actually, how do I know that you being here
不是他计划的一部分
isn't part of his plan?
因为我绝对不会赞同
Because I could never go along with what
他可能在计划的事 费利西蒂
I suspect he's planning, Felicity.
我是黑客主义者 不是怪物
I am a hacktivist, not a monster.
你说他打算危害整个世界
You say he has plans to hurt the world?
怎么做
How?
我不知道他的具体计划
I don't know exactly what he is planning,
但是我看过伤亡估计
but I saw a casualty estimate,
最保守估计附带伤亡就有百分之四
and the most conservative estimate is 4% collateral damage.
什么的百分之四
4% of what?
世界人口的百分之四
The world population.
那是将近三亿人
That's almost 300 million people.
如果我们尝试黑进他的服务器
If we try and hack his servers,
也许就能查出他的计划
we might be able to figure out what he's planning.
他现在在哪
OK. Where is he now?
柯尔多马尔蒂斯 但我来这是因为
Corto Maltese, but I came here because...
我不知道还能找谁帮忙
I didn't know who else to reach out to.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
劳蕾尔又杀了一个人
是我们放走了凯登·詹姆斯 阿莱娜
We set Cayden James loose, Alena.
我当然会帮忙
Of course I'm helping.
看来作案手法相同
Looks like the same M.O.
劳蕾尔也先跟她亲热了吗
Did Laurel also make out with this one first?
这是合理的调查问题
It's a legitimate investigatory question.
死因也一样
Cause of death was the same.
绝对是劳蕾尔所为
This was definitely Laurel.
受害者的情况也相似
Yeah. Victimology was similar, too,
因为这女人和第一名死者一样无趣
insofar that this woman is just as boring as the first guy.
大学图书管♥理♥员♥也许更无趣
College librarian may even be more boring.
也许劳蕾尔以杀人取乐
Maybe Laurel's killing for sport.
听着不像她的风格
Doesn't sound like her.
黑海妖不是你记得的劳蕾尔了 记得吗
Black Siren's not the Laurel you remember, remember?
追踪到她了吗
Any word on tracking her down?
两个犯罪现场的监控录像上
Nothing useable from the CCTV cams
都没发现有用的线索
we found on either crime scene.
法医那边也毫无发现
Forensics is a dead end, as well.
-费利西蒂呢 -我给她发短♥信♥了
- And Felicity? - I tried texting her,
但是她还没回我
but she hasn't hit me back.
好吧 那我们到街上巡巡
Fine. Let's hit the streets.
一定有人能帮我们找到劳蕾尔
Someone has to be able to help us find Laurel.
我呢 我也想到街上去
What about me? Um, I want to hit the streets, too,
也许去揍几个坏人之类的
And maybe a couple of bad guys.
柯蒂斯 费利西蒂失踪了 我们需要技术人员
Curtis, with Felicity awol, we need tech.
继续往下查
Keep working that angle.
我一直在查
I--I've been working that angle.
又是一条死路
Another dead end.
你有试过伪造那个子数组吗
Did you try spoofing the subarray?
-试过 -好吧 那...
- Yeah. ?- OK. What about the--
试过了 但这些防火墙太牢固了
Yeah, but these firewalls are crafted.
这些保护协议真的是...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表