剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
兄弟 你在这干嘛呢
What are you doing here, hoss?
我只是来看看你
I'm just checking up on you.
看看你之前说的那个生活分区
Seeing if there was anything I could do to speed up
我能不能帮你提速
that compartmentalizing you were talking about.
才过半天 老兄
It's been half a day, hoss.
再说你们昨天没有我也大胜一场了
Plus, you guys had a big win without me yesterday.
只是 小赢一把 真的
It was a s-small win, really.
说真的 迪亚兹现在和四分体合作
Seriously, with Diaz working with the Quadrant now,
一切都只会愈演愈烈
things are only gonna get worse.
我们要是有机会能阻止他
If we're gonna have a chance in hell of stopping him,
我们需要所有帮手
we're gonna need all the help we can get.
我们需要你
We're gonna need you.
听着 老兄
Look, man.
每次我考虑重操旧业
Every time I think about going out there again,
我满脑子都是佐伊
all I can think of is Zoe.
要是我出了什么事她该怎么办
What's gonna happen to her if something happens to me?
我没事的 老爸
I'll be fine, dad.
我和柯蒂斯叔叔刚才在聊
-Uh-- -Uncle Curtis and I were just talking about...
你们是如何戴着面具对抗坏人的吗
how you both wear masks and go and fight bad guys?
别骗人了
It's way obvious.
你和黛娜说话的声音也比你想的大得多
And you and Dinah talk way louder than you think you do.
真的吗 真的吗 好吧 我意识到了
Really?! Really? Oh, yeah, I can actually hear it.
是挺大声
It's pretty loud.
甜心 过来
Sweetheart, come here.
坐下
Sit down.
很抱歉我没有早告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.
我不用再去当野狗了
I don't need to be wild dog anymore.
爸爸 这是我家
Dad, this is my home.
所以我希望你能竭尽所能保护它
And I want you to fight for it.
你知道我去年已经受伤两次了
You know I've been hurt in the past year twice already.
我知道 而且那很吓人
I know. And that was scary,
但是你教会了我要勇敢
but you taught me to be brave
勇于面对恐惧
and face up to the things that scare me.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
我会像我的小宝贝一样勇敢的 好吗
I'll be brave just like my little girl, ok?
好吗
Ok?
现在我们要打击一下谁
Now who are we planning on whacking?
我一直在考虑
That's what I've been thinking on.
或许是你♥爸♥爸
Maybe your daddy.
这正是我来见你的原因
Which is why I came to see you.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
不错
This is good.
你怎么会关心合法拥有这处财产的事
What do you care about owning this property legally?
这和合不合法无关
It's not about legality.
这才是重点
It's about this.
我得知道新市长是否可靠
I needed to know if I could trust the new mayor.
要是他没签呢
And what if he didn't sign it?
你说呢
What if?
我记得我们达成了协议
We had an agreement if I recall.
我把你打倒
I put you on the floor,
你离开这座城市
you leave the city.
前提是一场公平的较量
That assumed a fair fight.
随你怎么说
Puh-tay-toh, puh-tah-toh.
但我良心发现了
But I have a certain pang of, uh, conscience.
我改了主意
I changed my mind.
你可以留下
You can stay in the city...
25年至终生监禁
For 25 to life.
我在考虑把你的庭审提前
I'm thinking about moving up your trial.
下周怎么样
How's next week for you?
就不要想保释的事了
Don't even think about getting bail.
我在法♥院♥
I got a lot of friends...
有不少朋友
at the courthouse.
-奎恩先生 -奎恩先生
- Mr. Queen? - Mr. Queen.
-奎恩先生 -奎恩先生
- Mr. Queen? - Mr. Queen?
今天奥利弗·奎恩的保释申请被废除
A shocking development today
使得事件有了惊人进展
as Oliver Queen's bail was revoked.
在前市长做出导致他被弹劾的
Speculation that the former mayor
开除两名调查他的市政♥府♥官员的决定后
is secretly the green arrow has multiplied in recent weeks
对于前市长私底下是绿箭侠的猜测
after his decision to terminate two city officials
在近几周内大大增加
investigating him led to his impeachment.
庭审日期被安排在五月三日
The trial is scheduled to begin may 3.
简·洛林会代表这名疑似治安维持者
Jean Loring will represent the suspected vigilante,
一场艰苦战争正等着她
but she has an uphill battle ahead of her.
一旦定罪奥利弗·奎恩将面临终生监禁
If convicted, Oliver Queen could face a life sentence.
他的命运现在由星城司法系统决定
His fate now rests in Star City's justice system.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表