剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And I have to.
也只能这么做
I have to call it off, Ricky.
我只能反悔 里奇
I can't go through with it!
我做不到
You're insane!
你疯了
I've given you every opportunity
我给过你多少次机会反悔
to get out of this wedding and you insisted!
但你坚持举♥行♥婚礼
You insisted we go through with it!
你坚持要这么做
We're going to go through with it!
我们必须做到
I'm going to make you go through with it!
就算是强迫你我们也要做到
What am I saying?
我都说了些什么啊
We're not going to go through
我们不能举♥行♥婚礼
with it because you don't want to go through with it.
因为你不愿意
And you know what? Neither do I!
知道吗 我也不愿意
I hate you.
我恨你
If you're going to be like that, then I hate you, too!
如果你一定要这样 那我也恨你
What do you hate me for? Hmm?
你有什么理由恨我
I changed my whole life for you! I'm a great guy!
我为你改变了整个人生 我是个好男人
I don't cheat on you, I take care of you and John,
我一直忠于你 照顾你和约翰
and I'm responsible and... You're not in love with me.
我有责任感 可我们并不相爱
If that's what you were going to say.
如果你非要这么说的话
You are not in love with me.
我们不相爱
I love you, Amy.
我爱你 艾米
I know that you love me, Ricky,
我知道你爱我 里奇
but you aren't in love with me.
可我们不相爱
You're just marrying me because of John.
你娶我只是为了约翰
What difference does that make?
那又有什么区别
All the difference in the world.
天壤之别
Hi, Ricky, it's me, Amy.
你好 里奇 我是艾米
I just wanted to tell you that I'm at the hospital.
只是想告诉你我在医院
I didn't know is someone had called you.
不知道有没有人打电♥话♥告诉过你
No. Why are you at the hospital? Is everything okay?
没有 你怎么会在医院 你还好吗
Everything's fine. The baby's coming.
我没事 只是孩子要出生了
I didn't know if you wanted me to be there or not.
我不知道你愿不愿意让我过去
We never really talked about it.
我们都没好好聊过这事
I think you should be here. He's your son.
我想你应该过来 他是你儿子
Hi, John.
你好啊 约翰
Daddy's here.
我是爸爸
I love you.
我爱你
Lock up when you leave.
走的时候记得锁门
Mr. Boykewich.
波伊科维齐先生
I don't know what to say. Say "Thank you"
我不知道该说些什么 说谢谢就好
Thank you.
谢谢
If I had planned on taking advantage of you
如果我早打算好了要占你便宜
I would have had a condom with me.
我肯定会戴套的
But, I didn't, because I didn't plan it.
但是我没有 因为我根本没打算过
So, this isn't all my fault, you know.
所以这不全是我的错
That's why I'm so angry all the time.
这就是一直以来我生气的原因
Angry at myself.
对我自己生气
And you. And the world.
对你生气 还有对世界
Stupid, stupid, stupid thing to do. Yeah.
愚蠢 愚蠢 太蠢了 是啊
Let's make sure our son doesn't pay for it.
但我们的孩子是无辜的
Would you and John like to go out with me tonight?
带上约翰今晚一家三口去约会如何
We would love to.
我们很乐意
I'll see you around 7:00.
那7点见
Amy Juergens,
艾米·杰庚斯
will you marry me? Yes.
你愿意嫁给我吗 愿意
See, things have changed. Things have changed for the better.
你看 改变了 一切都好起来了
Trouble that started here is over.
之前的烦恼都没了
Bad thing became a good thing that became you, me and John.
坏事变好事 成了快乐的一家三口
Yeah. I'm gonna do my best to make the rest of our lives
是啊 我会尽全力让我们的后半生
happy and as much fun as I can.
幸福快乐
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, too.
我很抱歉 我也很抱歉
I tried.
我努力过
What are we going to do? We're gonna call everyone
接下来怎么办 给所有人打电♥话♥
and we're gonna tell them.
然后告诉他们
And then I'm going to leave.
然后我会离开
And I'm going to leave John with you this summer.
这个夏天把约翰留给你来照顾
And, yeah,
然后
we're just gonna, you know see how that goes.
我们就 顺其自然
We're just gonna have to figure it out as we go.
我们要在分开之前把事情处理好
All right. All right?
好吧 好吗
Look, Amy,
听着 艾米
we have to be friends, real friends, to do this.
我们得成为朋友 真正的朋友 一起负责
To raise John together.
一起抚养约翰
Or raise him separately, I guess.
或者分开抚养 也许
I know.
我知道
We will be friends.
我们会成为朋友的
We are friends.
我们本就是朋友
After everything that we've been through,
在经过了这么多事后
we both just deserve to be madly in love when we get married.
我们的婚姻该是以真爱为基础的
That's what I want.
那才是我要的
That's what I want for you.
也希望你能拥有
Are you madly in love with Ben?
你的真爱是本吗
Still feel I don't know if I am doing the right thing.
还是不确定我这么做是否正确
Then maybe you're not.
因为也许你本来就做错了
Or maybe your dad is making
也许你♥爸♥是想让你
you feel so guilty that you think you're not.
为本不愧疚的事内疚不已
She's not. She is.
她不会的 她会的
There's no reason for her
没道理让她
to be miserable for the rest of her life.
未来的日子都在痛苦中度过
She's not miserable, she's just aiming too high.
她并不痛苦 只是期望值太高
Dad! Everyone is going to think I'm a bad mother.
爸 所有人都会觉得我是个坏妈妈
I don't want to be a bad mother! You're not a bad mother.
我不想这样 你不是个坏妈妈
You're going to be a well-educated, happy mother.
你会成为一个接受高等教育的快乐的妈妈
Which you could be right
本来可以在这
here with your happy husband and happy son.
和你的快乐老公和孩子生活
He doesn't want to be married either.
他也不想结婚
They want to get on with
他们想过自己的生活
their lives so just let them! You're right.
你就不能放手吗 你说得对
I do. I just want to start my new life.
是的 我只是想开始新的生活
You know, you guys did some selfish, stupid things
你们也做过自私愚蠢的事 但我依然
and I still love you, so John will still love me, right?
爱你们 所以约翰还是会爱我的 会吗
We didn't know we were selfish and stupid at the time.
只不过我们当时意识不到自己行为自私愚蠢
We didn't have our parents to point it out to us.
也没有父母给我们指出来
John will still love you.
约翰还是会爱你的
John is never going to think that you're a bad mother.
他绝不会认为你是个坏妈妈
And you're not, Amy, you're not. It's okay.
你也不是 艾米你不是 放心
You want to go to college in New York, so go. It's okay.
你想去纽约上大学那就去 没事的
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
Okay. I'm okay now. Let's go.
好的 我没事了 我们走
You're sure? Yeah. Let's go. We have to get to the airport.
你确定 是 走吧 得去机场了
All right, but we can't keep doing this.
好的 但我们不能这么来回折腾了
Yes, we can.
不 我们能
You know it's just that, like,
这感觉就像是
maybe I was wrong. Maybe I am in love.
也许我错了 也许我们是相爱的
Or, maybe I'm never going
也许我这辈子都
to be in love and maybe it doesn't matter.
无法拥有真爱 也许真爱根本不算什么
Ricky's a good guy, he's really a good guy.
里奇是个好人 是个非常好的男人
But, that's not enough.
但 那还不够
If you don't want to spend your life with him,
如果你不想和他共度一生
you don't want to spend your life with him.
你就是不想和他共度一生
And if you make yourself do that,
如果你勉强自己
eventually you'll end up resenting John.
最后你就会怨恨约翰
Oh, bull.
你就瞎说吧
If she comes to her senses
如果她恢复理智
and goes back up there, she's going to feel good about herself
浪子回头 她就不再难受了
and John and Ricky are going to feel good, too.
约翰和里奇也会开心的
It's all right to make this about Amy and what she wants.
让她按照自己的想法来才对
No, it isn't, she has a kid.
不 不对 她有个孩子
That's not some kind of life sentence.
那不等于被判无期徒刑
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表