剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager...
《青春密语》前情提要
Grandma? Who are you?
外婆 你是谁
I'm Grace's...
我是格瑞丝的...
fiance.
未婚夫
And the thing is, I'm in the finals for the spelling bee.
我是想说 我进了拼字比赛的决赛
And I thought maybe you could tell me
我想也许你能告诉我
what it's like to go to State.
州际比赛什么样
You're really going to get married?
你们真的决定结婚了吗
Amy said that she'd marry you for real?
艾米真的答应和你结婚了吗
Yeah. Wait.
是的 等等
Why isn't she telling me this?
她为什么不告诉我
So I guess that if you're getting married
既然你打算在我们毕业
the day after we graduate then...
第二天结婚 那...
You must be planning to go to summer school in New York.
你一定是准备去纽约上暑期学校了
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
Yeah, she thinks you were cheating.
对 她觉得你作弊了
And it was the teacher that ratted you out, not me.
是那个老师告了你 不是我
Amy's going to school in New York.
艾米要去纽约上学
I'm going to school in New York.
我也要去纽约上学
and we're going to end up living together.
而我们会住在一起
You can stop pretending you need a spelling partner.
你不要再装作需要一个拼词搭档了
If you want some help, I'll help you.
你真要人帮你 我来帮你
I'll give you a hint.
给你点提示
She's my mother.
这是我妈妈
Grandma?
奶奶
I am not ready to get pregnant and start a family.
我还没准备好结婚生子
All right.
好吧
And Kathleen... do you take George to be your wedded husband?
凯瑟琳 你愿嫁乔治为夫吗
I do.
我愿意
Well, that was depressing.
太压抑了
It was a funeral, Tom.
那是个葬礼 汤姆
It's not supposed to be fun.
不可能有趣
Yeah, well, I'm glad grandma wasn't there to see it.
是啊 我很庆幸外婆看不到那个场面
No one came.
都没人来
She didn't live here, Tom,
她不住在这 汤姆
and I'm sure she didn't have a lot of friends.
而且她肯定朋友不多
I'm sure.
那还用说
Your mother just lost her mother. Be nice.
你母亲刚失去了她的母亲 友善点
Sorry, Mom.
抱歉 妈妈
I just thought she should have been nicer to you.
我只是觉得她本应对你好点
Thank you, Tom.
谢谢 汤姆
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I am.
还好
I'm okay.
我很好
I wish she and I had talked years ago, but...
我希望我和她能早几年谈谈 但...
But that's not really your fault.
但其实不是你的错
You didn't know what was going on with her or how she felt.
你不知道她的遭遇或她的感受
At least she got a chance to tell you before she left.
至少她在离世前告诉你了
Yeah, at least.
是啊 好在告诉我了
I'm happy she got to come to our wedding.
我很高兴她参加了我们的婚礼
I know. Me, too.
我知道 我也是
And my mother.
我母亲也去了
Yeah.
是啊
I'm going to go upstairs.
我上楼了
Okay. Do you want me to come up there for a while with you?
好 你想让我上去陪你待会吗
Uh, no, no, no, I just need some time alone.
不 不用 我要单独待会
Is your mother coming over?
你母亲会过来吗
I told her you needed some time alone.
我跟她说你要单独待会了
Not that that will stop her.
但她还是会来的
I'm going to ask her to go. It's time for her to go.
我会让她走的 她也该走了
And she can always come back.
她随时可以回来
Not like your mother.
不像你母亲
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be insensitive.
抱歉 我不是故意这么迟钝的
It's okay.
没事
But if you could,
不过可以的话
I'd just really like to hang out in my kitchen.
我很乐意在我的厨房♥忙活一阵
Our kitchen.
咱们的厨房♥
Have my house to myself.
我还是一个人呆房♥里吧
If she comes, I'll get rid of her.
她要是来了 我会让她离开
She can go over to Amy's or something.
她可以去看艾米什么的
Or she could go to the restaurant with you.
也可以和你去餐厅
Or over to Amy's or something.
还是去看艾米什么的吧
What can I do for you, Grace?
我能为你做点什么 格瑞丝
How can I make this easier?
怎么能让你好受点
I don't think burying a grandparent is supposed to be easy.
我觉得为外婆送葬好受不了
So I just need time to mourn.
我只是需要时间哀悼
More time to mourn.
更多哀悼的时间
Yeah. Take all the time you need.
好 你需要多久都行
I need to do it alone.
我想一个人呆着
You don't have to do it alone, Grace.
你不用一个人呆着 格瑞丝
I'm going to be here for you, like you've been here for me.
我会陪着你 就像你一直陪着我
Yeah, the thing is, I'd like to be here by myself,
问题是 我想自己待在这儿
if you don't mind.
你要不介意的话
So you want me to go home?
那你想让我回家
You can go wherever you want, Jack.
你想去哪都行 杰克
I just really want to be here by myself
我真的想自己待在这儿
and remember my grandmother and all that she meant to me.
追忆外婆和她对我的重要意义
I thought you didn't like her all that much.
我以为你没那么喜欢她
No, I love her.
没有 我爱她
I love that she came here and apologized to us
我很高兴她来这儿和我们道歉
and let us have one good memory of her.
让我们留下了一次对她美好的回忆
It's just so much better
比我们只是
than if we just heard that she passed away
听闻她去世 从此天人永隔
and never saw her again.
好多了
Yeah. The good die young.
是啊 好人命短
Well, she was hardly young, Jack.
她可不算命短 杰克
Or good. Until at the end.
也不算好人 直到临走时
Well, she's in a better place now.
她现在在一个更美好的地方
Six feet under is a better place?
黄土之下算是更美好的地方
It was a really nice plot, Grace, she's lucky.
那是块宝地 格瑞丝 她很幸运
I really have to be alone.
我真的要单独待会
Okay. Then, I guess death will do us part.
好吧 我想死亡还是会让咱们分离的
Can you go, please, Jack?
你能走吗 拜托 杰克
All right, Mrs. Pappas. I'll be back later.
好 帕帕斯夫人 我一会再过来
Not tonight, okay? I just need time.
今晚别来了行吗 我需要时间
I love you, Grace. I love you.
我爱你 格瑞丝 我爱你
Okay, bye.
好了 拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
God, what have I done?
天呐 我做了什么
Okay, we'll set up a buffet, right?
好吧 我们来个自助餐吧
And we're gonna try one of everything.
我们来尝尝每样菜
See if we like this Thai restaurant.
看看这家泰国餐馆怎样
It's got to be better than...
应该会好过...
Hi, Nora. I wondered where you were.
诺拉 我还想你在哪
I didn't see your car.
我没看见你的车
I'm parked right out there in front of the house.
我停在房♥子正前面了
So, are you moving things out?
你是要把东西搬走吗
Yes. I'm moving everything I want out of the house,
对 我要搬走所有我要的东西
and I asked George and Amy and Ashley
我还让乔治 艾米和艾希礼
to move everything they want out of the house.
搬走所有他们想要的东西
So I guess you want me out of the house.
我猜你也想让我搬出去吧
I guess I do.
我想是的
You couldn't have called me to tell me
你本可以打电♥话♥告诉我
that George and Kathleen got married.
乔治和凯瑟琳结婚了
There are so many people you know
你认识的很多人
that are closer to you than I am.
都比你我亲近
George, for example. Amy. Even Ricky.
比如乔治 艾米 甚至是里奇
So did George just move in with Kathleen?
那乔治和凯瑟琳一起住了吗
Kind of, I guess.
我想算是吧
It all happened pretty quickly.
事情发生得太快
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表