剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Blonde or brunette,I still love him.
管他金发棕发 我都爱他
He's my son and no one is taking him away from me.
他是我儿子 谁也别想从我身边夺走他
Apparently,my first wife was having an affair
显而易见 我的第一任妻子
with our fertility doctor.
和我们的受孕医生有一腿
I paid a lot of money for a lot of lies.
让我为连篇的谎言挥金如土
And when did you find out that you could have children?
那你什么时候发现自己有生育能力的
You remember my assistant?
你还记得我的助手吗
The one who hated me?
是那个恨我的吗
I married her. When she got pregnant.
我娶了她 她怀孕了我才知道
With twins.
还是双胞胎
And yes,they are mine.
而且没错 是我的孩子
And that's why I'm here.
也是我来这儿的原因
Robie is not your son.
罗比不是你的儿子
He could be. He looks like mine.
他可能是 他长得像我
And it never occurred to you before you ran into George
在你撞见乔治之前
to contact me when you found out that you can have children?
就没想过告诉我你发现自己没有不育症吗
George seemed absolutely sure that the baby was his
乔治似乎坚信罗比是他的孩子
and you both seemed absolutely sure
你们都非常坚信
that you never wanted to see me again.
以后不想再见到我
And I've kind of been caught up in some legal stuff
而且我最近被我的第一任和他丈夫的
with my first wife and her husband,
一些法律事件缠上了身
the aforementioned fertility doctor.
就是之前提到的那个
As well as caught up with starting a family and being a dad.
而且我也要开始组建起家庭 当上父亲了
I like being a dad. I'm a good dad.
我喜欢做父亲 我是个好爸爸
Please. You have your girls.
拜托 你有你的女儿了
Just leave us alone,David.
别管我们了 戴维
George is Robie's father.
乔治就是罗比的父亲
Anne,you don't really think I can do that,do you?
安妮 你真的觉得我做得到吗
Just leave it alone? I can't.
别管你们了 我做不到
But I am going to give you some time to get a DNA test.
我会给你点时间去做个DNA检测
It's really easy, and after you get that test,
这很容易 等你拿到结果
hopefully in the next few weeks,then call me.
希望就在这几周 再打给我
And if I don't?
如果我不照做呢
If you don't,then I'm going to ask for the test
如果你不照做 那我只好在法庭上
through the courts.
向你要结果了
But I know you,Anne.
但是我了解你 安妮
You're a good woman
你是个好女人
and you're going to want to know the truth,too.
而且你也想知道事情的真♥相♥
I just... I can't believe this.
我真是 不敢相信
Hey,you and I were totally careless.
是我和你当初不当心
If Robie is my son,he probably happened on our first date,
如果罗比是我儿子 很有可能就是在初次约会
same thing happened to your daughter and her boyfriend.
和你女儿与她男友的经历如出一辙
Husband. They got married.
是丈夫 他们结婚了啊
Good for them.
真不错
Guess that's out of the question for us.
不像我们就绝无可能
That's not funny.
一点也不好笑
Look,if Robie is my son,
听着 如果罗比是我儿子
I want to be involved in his life and that means
我想要介入他的生活
that you and I are gonna be involved in each other's lives,
意味着你我都要互相介入彼此的生活
so let's get this process started as soon as possible
所以我们不如尽快开始
and let's try and keep it amicable.
然后对彼此友好一点
I've been nothing but good to you,Anne,and you know that.
我一直对你很好 安妮 你知道的
Even when you and George were not so nice to me.
即便你和乔治对我不怎么友善
I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself.
我觉得你是不是有点操之过急了
Maybe I am,but I've got a feeling.
或许是这样 但是我有预感
You're giving it back to me. Why?
你要把它还给我 为什么
It was really nice of you to give this to me.
你能送我这个我很开心
It was really thoughtful.
你真的很贴心
And I was shocked that you even had it,
我甚至没想到你还留着
that you'd kept it for all those years,
这么多年你都留着
but I feel funny about taking it.
但我觉得我不太适合拿走它
Okay. But it's not the only one I have,you know.
行 但你知道我有的不止这一个
I have a few of them. I didn't know.
我还有不少 我不知道
So,do you mind returning it to the collection,then?
所以 你介意把它收回你的收藏里吗
No,happy to keep the complete Ricky baseball trophy collector set.
一点也不 能有里奇全套棒球奖杯是我的荣幸
And you're keeping all my trophies because?
你一直留着它们是为什么
Because of all the crummy childhood memories I have,
因为在我童年所有卑微的回忆里
you're the only nice one.
你是唯一令我温暖的
What can I get you?
还能帮你什么吗
Nothing. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I think I'm going to quit drinking coffee
我打算戒掉咖啡
before it becomes dangerous to my health.
在我还没为此病倒之前
See you around,Clementine.
回见 克拉姆汀
I'll be here.
我一直在这儿
It's your lucky day.
今天你走运了
Your ticket is being upgraded to first class.
你的机票被自动升级为头等舱了
Yeah,right. Are you Kathy?
好吧 你是凯西吗
Yeah? Right this way.
是 这边走
Did my dad do this or something?
是我父亲做的吗还是其他什么
Or something. If you could take your seat,
或是另有玄机呢 请你尽快就坐
we're trying to close the door so we can be on our way.
我们要关闭舱门起飞了
If you'd rather have the window seat...
如果你想坐靠窗的话
What are you doing?
你在这儿做什么
I'm going home with you.
我要和你一起回家
These seats are compliments of Ben Boykewich,
这两个座位是本·波伊科维齐送我们的
although I strongly suspect the Sausage King is footing the bill.
尽管我很怀疑是他香肠国王老爸买♥♥的单
Ethan,I can't believe you did this!
伊森 我真不敢相信你会这么做
I wanted you to do something like this,
我曾想过让你这样做
but it was just unfair for me to ask,
但我要是这么说就太自私了
or to even want you to do this.
就算是这么想都对你不公
Look,I'm going to take my best shot
听着 我要抓住这次机会
and if it doesn't work out, I'll keep shooting.
如果没能成功 我也不会放弃
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表