剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I'll go now.
我现在就走
We got lost and it took hours to convince my mom
我们走丢了 而我花了几小时说服我妈
I wouldn't get pregnant just
说我和你
by sleeping in the same room as you.
睡在同一个屋子里不会怀孕的
You went to state in the spelling bee?
你去参加全国拼字大赛了吗
Y-e-s.
是的
Yeah, my mom saw it on the Internet
对 我妈在网上看到这个消息
and a whole bunch of other things.
还有其它一连串的事情
How can you be so smart and get pregnant?
你怎么能如此聪明还怀了孕呢
Do you know what you're having?
你知道孩子的性别了吗
She's a girl, but I'm letting a couple adopt her.
是女孩 但我会让一对夫妇收养她的
Oh, I was adopted. Can I have this?
我就是被收养的 这个可以给我吃吗
I'm starving.
我快饿死了
You're always starving.
你总是饿得要死
How was it, being adopted?
被收养 感觉怎样
I don't remember. I was just a baby.
我不记得 我只是个婴儿
But, you know,
但你懂的
my mom and my dad have always
我爸妈一直
just been my mom and dad.
就是我爸妈而已
I had these fantasies that my birth mother
我幻想过我的生母
was this big famous movie star,
是个非常著名的电影明星
so my parents encouraged me to meet her.
所以我父母鼓励我去找她
She is not a big famous movie star.
她不是个非常著名的电影明星
She's this 45-year-old "actress" who had,
她是个45岁的"演员"
like, one line on a sitcom you never heard of 20 years ago
好像在20年前拍了不知名的情景喜剧
and she never worked again.
而且她不再演了
And she thought I would get in her way.
而她觉得我会阻碍她的发展
She still does.
她现在还那样认为
She posted a video of herself online.
她上传了自己的片子
Do you want to see her?
你想看看她吗
I guess.
我想看看
I mean, this doesn't make you feel weird
这不会让你觉得怪异
or anything, does it?
或怎样的吧
No. Okay.
不会 好
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表