剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Help youself to anything in the kitchen.
厨房♥里的东西随便用
Everyone has to make their own breakfast here, starting now.
从现在开始每个人都得自己做早餐
You have any whey?
有乳清吗
Way what? Whey?
有啥 乳清
Way what? Whey.
有啥 乳清
Protein powder.
蛋白粉
Do you? No.
有吗 没有
Why do you have to have powder?
你为啥要吃粉
Why can't you have the real thing? Have some eggs and bacon.
为啥就不能吃实在的东西 吃点鸡蛋和培根
Yeah, all right. Can I get, uh, three poached eggs,
好吧 我能要三个荷包蛋
six pieces of well-done bacon, some whole wheat toast,
6片全熟培根 一些全麦面包
no butter, a little honey?
不要黄油 一点蜂蜜吗
I'll get you some whey.
我给你找点乳清
How long you planning on staying?
你打算在这呆多久
How long can I stay? I slept really great here.
我能呆多久 我在这睡得很好
Well, we'll see how it goes. But you can't, you know,
看情况再说 但你不能
keep sleeping in the bed with me. It's not healthy.
一直和我睡一张床 这不健康
I think that's the most I've slept
我觉得这是
since I came home from the hospital.
我出院回到家以来睡得最安稳的了
Jack... I know, I know.
杰克 我知道 我知道
I'm going to get some help. Today.
我会去看医生 今天就去
You promised me if I let you stay over here
你向我保证过如果我让你留宿
you'd go talk to someone today.
你今天就会和人谈谈
Yeah, I know I said that, but after a good night's sleep,
我是说过 但是睡了个好觉
and after talking to Tom,
和汤姆谈了谈
and after shooting you, I feel a lot better. I really do.
又开枪打了你 我感觉好多了 真的
You got two choices, this guy Chan that your doctor recommended,
你有两个选择 你的医生推荐的陈医生
or Dr. Fields, who I recommend.
或者我推荐的费尔兹医生
Everyone is afraid of something.
每个人都有恐惧
You can either hide or you can face your fears.
你要么逃避要么就直面你的恐惧
What's it going to be?
你会选什么
I told you I'd help you. Just let me help you.
我告诉过你我能帮你 就让我帮你吧
No, I'm catching on. Really, I am.
不用 我跟得上 真的
Uh, no, you're not.
不 你没跟上
You're getting farther and farther behind.
你落得越来越远了
Is it "further" or "farther"?
是"进"还是"远"啊
Farther. Further is more of a verb.
远 "进"多数做动词
To "further" your education, to "further" a cause.
像"进"修 推"进"事业
Whereas farther indicates distance.
而"远"表示距离
Why did I ask?
我何必问呢
I'll see you at lunch. Wait!
午餐时见 等下
My grandmother was hoping you could kind of
我奶奶希望在她今晚回家前
hang out with me at the house until she gets home tonight.
你能陪我在家待会
Her friend is having surgery and she's going to stay
她朋友要动个手术 她要尽可能
at the hospital with her as long as possible.
在医院多陪她待会
And she wants me to stay there with you,
她想让我跟你待在那里
with no one else at home,
而其他人都不在家
the entire house to ourselves, including your bedroom?
整个屋子就咱俩 包括你的卧室吗
Yeah. She totally trusts us.
对 她完全信任咱们
Why?
为什么
Because we're trustworthy.
因为咱们可以信赖
And she believed that?
她相信这个
Yes, she believed it because it's true.
是 她相信这一点因为本就如此
Maybe it is and maybe it isn't.
也许是 也许不是
For all she knows we're going to be
她所知道的就是我们会
smoking pot and drinking beer and fooling around.
抽大♥麻♥ 酗酒和做♥爱♥
Yeah, right.
对啊
I told her I was going to be helping you with your algebra.
我跟她说我会帮你补习代数
Why did you do that? That makes me sound stupid.
你为什么这么说 那样显得我很傻
No, it doesn't.
才没有
It's just the one area of school where you need a little help.
你只是在一门学科上需要些帮助
You can't be good at everything.
你不可能样样精通
I'm not good with anything, am I?
我做什么都不行 不是吗
Of course you are. You're a really good musician.
当然不是 你是个非常好的音乐家
And you're street smart.
而且很会与人打交道
There's a lot to be said for street smart.
这一点有很多可说的呢
Whatever.
随便吧
I'll come over, we'll see about the algebra.
我会过去 我们再考虑补习代数的事
What?
怎么了
Just let me help you.
就让我帮帮你吧
What are you so afraid of?
你怕什么呢
That you'll actually learn something about algebra?
怕真学到些关于代数的知识吗
No. That's not it.
不 不是这个
And I doubt I will learn something about algebra.
而且我怀疑我能不能学会代数的知识
I just don't do well in these situations.
我只是处理不好这种情况
What situations? Where someone is helping you?
什么情况 在有人帮你的时候吗
Where people trust me.
在大家信任我的时候
I don't have a good moral compass.
我没什么道德约束
You know, for example, right now, I'm debating whether or not
比如现在 我就在纠结要不要
I should ask Margaret if I can go
问问玛格丽特我能不能去
or just lie to her and not tell her where I am.
或者直接骗她 不告诉她我在哪
Because if I tell her no one will be home but the two of us,
因为如果我告诉她除了咱俩没人在家
I think she's going to say, "Then come on over to our house."
我觉得她会说 "那就来咱们家吧"
All right. We could do that.
好啊 可以
When we could be alone at your house?
我们不是可以单独在你家吗
We're not going to do anything.
我们不会做什么的
You say that now, but who knows?
你现在这么说 但谁知道呢
I know. No, you don't.
我知道 你不知道
Good morning. I wasn't expecting you, but good morning.
早安 没想到你会来 不过早安
Your mom left for work already.
你妈已经上班去了
I need some help.
我需要帮助
Can you watch John?
你能照看下约翰吗
Some kid bit him at daycare, he bit the kid back
有个孩子在托儿所咬了他 他又咬回去
and they want me to take him out for the day.
他们想让我带他出去玩一天
They just called me and I was on my way to school so...
刚来的电♥话♥ 我正在上学路上 所以
I know it's a huge favor, but I can't miss class.
我知道是个大忙 但我没法翘课
Amy's in New York, you know,
艾米在纽约
and I have to work this afternoon.
我今天下午还得工作
I can't. I got to do something before I go to work.
不行 我上班前还有事要做
Oh. Well, okay.
好吧
Maybe Margaret can help you out.
也许玛格丽特能帮你忙
Um, I already called her. She's working today.
我打过她电♥话♥了 她今天上班
She has some sort of emergency going on, she can't.
她有些急事 帮不了我
Oh. Sorry, but like I said, I'm working.
抱歉 但我说了 我要工作
It's okay, I'll handle it.
没事 我自己处理
Amy and I have had it easy between that church nursery
我和艾米因为托儿所和家人都帮忙
and family helping us with John so...
照看约翰而一直很轻松 所以
I'll just have to forget school and stay home
我今天就把学校的事忘了 待在家
and take care of my son today.
照顾我儿子吧
Mine and Amy's son.
我和艾米的儿子
While she's in New York with Ben.
虽然她现在和本在纽约
You don't have to worry about Ben. She's not interested in Ben.
你不必担心本 她对本没兴趣
Who's she interested in? No one but herself, apparently.
她对谁感兴趣 显然只有她自己
Hello.
喂
I have a question for you.
我有个问题问你
Make it quick.
快说
Kathy's invited me to stay over at her house
凯西请我去她家过夜
when her grandmother isn't going to be home and...
她奶奶不在家
No.
不行
Hey, Ricky! Hey.
里奇 嗨
What's going on?
怎么回事
Nothing.
没什么
We had a little sleepover while the girls are out of town.
我们趁姑娘们出城来了个彻夜狂欢
Jack tried to shoot him.
杰克试图向他开枪
I missed. You shot at George? For what?
没射中 你冲乔治开枪 为什么
I don't think we need to tell everybody, Jack.
我认为不需要告诉每个人 杰克
It doesn't exactly make you look good, son.
这一点也不光彩 孩子
You shot him with a gun? Yes.
你冲他开枪了 对
We dropped by after work.
我下班后去串了个门
I say, after work.
我说 下班后
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表