剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And when I knocked on the guest house door, I startled Jack.
在我敲客房♥门的时候 吓到了杰克
It's nothing you need to be concerned about.
没什么可担心的
Okay. Uh, what work?
好吧 什么工作
Finally. You didn't hear?
终于问起来了 你没听说吗
He bought Geoff's. Geoff's restaurant?
他买♥♥下了杰夫 杰夫餐厅吗
Yep. Can't you keep up?
没错 跟不上了吧
I guess not. When did that happen?
我想是的 什么时候的事
I invited you and Amy to meet me
这就是为什么我昨晚邀请
for dinner last night, and that's why.
你和艾米见面吃顿饭
I wanted to surprise you.
我想给你们个惊喜
I'm surprised, all right? You bought Geoff's?
我确实很惊讶 你买♥♥下了杰夫餐厅
I didn't know you knew anything about the restaurant business.
我不知道你还懂餐厅经营的东西
He doesn't. How hard can it be?
他不懂 能有多难啊
Hard.
很难
It's a risk. If you want anything out of life,
这是个冒险 如果你想从生活中有所得
you've got to take a risk.
你就得冒险一搏
You cannot be afraid of failing,
你不能害怕失败
or getting hurt, or getting shot.
受伤 或者中弹
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. You got it?
男人就得做男人该做的事 明白吗
He really misses Robie.
他真的很想罗比
Hey, George.
乔治
Hey. What'd he say? How'd it go?
医生怎么说 进展如何
It didn't. What are you talking about?
没进展 什么意思
Dr. Fields canceled an appointment to take him!
费尔兹医生为见他取消了一个预约
Very nice of him.
他人很好
Did you walk Jack up to the office? No.
你把杰克带到办公室了吗 没有
He didn't show up. What?
他没去 什么
I let him out right in front of the building.
我在大楼前才放他走的
I saw him get on the elevator!
我看着他上的电梯
You should have got on the elevator with him
你应该和他一起坐电梯上楼
and walked him up to the office.
把他带到办公室
Should I have gone in and talked for him, too?
我是不是还应该走进去替他说话啊
I told you, you can't make him get help.
我告诉过你了 你没法强迫他接受帮助
Dadgum it! I can make him get help!
靠 我可以让他接受帮助
I wish.
我也希望
I wish you could.
我也希望你可以
How did he do last night at your house?
他昨晚在你家怎么样
He slept fine, he seemed fine.
他睡得很香 看上去很好
He was reluctant to go but he said he would go.
他很不愿意去 但他说他会去的
You're sure he slept? I'm sure he slept!
你确定他睡着了 我确定他睡着了
Where did he sleep? He slept in my bed.
他在哪睡的 我床上
All right, he slept in my bed with me, but he slept!
他和我一起睡在我床上 但他睡着了
And he promised me he was going to talk to Dr. Fields
而且他答应我去找费尔兹医生谈话
and I'm going to hold him to it!
我还会带他去的
Good. Good for you.
好 好样的
Sometimes it's easier for someone who isn't the parent
有时候外人比父母更容易让孩子
to get a kid to do something they should do.
做他们该做的事
I just hate to see him so messed up like this.
我只是讨厌看到他这样陷入困境
I hate to see the bad guy win.
我讨厌看到邪压过正
Yeah, me too.
我也是
I've always been afraid he'd get hurt playing ball. This...
我一直担心他打橄榄球会受伤
I never saw this coming.
但我从没想过会这样
I miss those days when he was just a little kid
我很怀念他还只是个小孩的时候
and he'd reach up and grab my hand when he was scared.
害怕的时候举起手抓着我
And there was something I could actually do about it.
而那时我还可以为他做些什么
Get it.
去捡回来
Hi, Amy. Hey.
艾米 嗨
I just called the nursery.
我刚给托儿所打了电♥话♥
They said they sent John home?
他们说他们送约翰回家了
You called the nursery before you called me?
你先打给托儿所才打给我吗
Did I check on our son before I checked on you? Yes.
我先关心下咱的孩子再来关心你 没错
He bit a kid.
他咬了一个孩子
The kid bit him first, but that kid was only two, so...
那孩子先咬的他 但那孩子只有两岁
What? John's not a biter.
什么 约翰才不咬人呢
Guess John was feeling a little angry today.
可能约翰今天有点生气
What? Because I left?
什么 因为我走了吗
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
The other kid bit him first.
另一个孩子先咬的他
You didn't say that, either.
你也没说这一点
I thought I did. Okay.
我觉得我说了 好吧
I know Ben was on the plane.
我知道本也在飞机上
And I know you sat next to Omar.
我也知道你坐在欧马旁边
I got a text. From Ben.
我收到了本的短♥信♥
He is so immature.
他可真幼稚
Ben or Omar? Ben!
本还是欧马 当然是本
Omar, he got this really great job. He's...
欧马找了份很棒的工作 他
I know. Adrian told me, I've already heard about it.
知道 艾利安告诉我的 我都听说了
Good for him. Yeah. Good for him.
真为他高兴 是啊 真不赖
And so, how is it?
那么 那边怎么样
Uh... the school?
学校吗
That's what you're there for, right?
不就是为了学校才去的嘛
Yeah, that's what I'm here for.
是啊 是为了看学校才来的
Hey, shouldn't you be at work?
你不是应该在上班吗
I couldn't work today and I couldn't go to class today
我今天没法上班 也不能上课
because I had to take care of John today.
因为我今天得照顾约翰
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think it's nice to be here for, like, a day or two,
我觉得在这儿住个一两天的话还不错
but obviously I can't go to school here
但显然我不能来这儿上学
and leave John with you.
把约翰丢给你照顾
That just wouldn't work out.
那样的确行不通
And I think we both can see that.
而且我觉得我们俩也都意识到了
Can we? And what does that mean?
是吗 那你的意思是
It means that I'll, uh, I'll find a school out there.
我的意思是 我会在那边找所学校
Okay. Or, you know,
好吧 或者 我们也可以
there is daycare available to us
通过我参加的那个青少年项目
through that teen program I was in, here, in New York.
在纽约这边找家托儿所
Why don't you check it out while you're there?
你干嘛不趁这个机会过去看看呢
I kind of did. I stopped by there today.
算是去过了吧 今天顺道去的
It was on the way back to, uh, to where I was going.
它刚好就在我回 要回的地方的路上
All right, we'll talk about it when you get home.
好吧 等你回家我们再谈
You want to talk to John? Yeah, of course.
想跟约翰说会儿话吗 当然
John, Mommy's on the phone.
约翰 妈妈打电♥话♥来了
Want to talk to Mommy?
想跟妈妈说说话吗
No.
不想
Talk to Mommy. Hey, John.
跟妈妈说说话 约翰
Say "I love you." I love you.
跟妈妈说"我爱你" 我爱你
I love you, too, buddy.
我也爱你 宝贝
Say "I miss you, Mommy."
说"妈妈我想你了"
I miss you, Mommy.
妈妈我想你了
He's gone. All right.
他跑了 好吧
Uh... well, I'll be... I'll be home late tomorrow.
我 我明天晚上就到家
Will you? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Okay, well, if you decide to stay longer, let me know.
好吧 如果你想多待几天 再跟我说
Okay.
好的
Hi. Hi. Hate to pull you out of class,
你好 你好 抱歉耽误你上课了
but the couple who adopted the baby,
但孩子的养父母
they're trying to reach you. Sonya called the office.
要找你 桑娅打电♥话♥给办公室了
Because...
她打给你是因为
Because she's called your grandmother's house,
是因为她给你奶奶家打过了
and she tried you on your cell and she couldn't get you
也打过你的手♥机♥ 但都找不到你
and she needs to talk to you.
她想跟你谈谈
All right. Is the baby okay?
好吧 孩子还好吗
I don't know, Kathy,
我不知道 凯西
she just wants you to call her.
她只说要你回电♥话♥给她
My boyfriend called the baby's mom and dad.
我男朋友给孩子的养父母打过电♥话♥
What does that mean?
什么意思
He said he wants to see the baby.
他说想见见孩子
Oh. Can he do that?
他有权这么做吗
I don't know. He signed the papers.
我不知道 他签了文件
He said she could be adopted, but...
也说过同意送养孩子 但是
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表