剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Then why don't you move up the date?
那你为什么不把日期提前
We could do that, but with everything going on with Robbie...
我们本可以那么做 但现在罗比的事
If you don't do this soon, like, really soon,
如果你不快点的话 不很快举♥行♥婚礼的话
you might not get both your parents there.
你父母可能不会一块出席
I don't care what else is going on in their lives,
我不关心他们又出什么事儿了
I'm sure both of my parents are going to be at my wedding.
我很确定我爸妈都会参加我的婚礼
My mom's arranging everything
我妈正安排所有的事
and she is going to be at my dad's house.
还有她马上就到我爸家了
What? They're not going to let their crisis
怎么了 他们不会让他们的事
built over to John and Ricky and me.
影响约翰里奇还有我的
I have to make a phone call. Bye.
我得去打个电♥话♥ 再见
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
You didn't need to tell your dad that I'm upset with him.
你不用告诉你♥爸♥我对他很失望
Well, I'm upset with him, too.
我对他也很失望
This is between your dad and me and David.
这是你♥爸♥和我和戴维之间的事
Excuse me, but Robbie is my brother.
抱歉 但是罗比是我弟弟
Half-brother, apparently.
很明显 是半个弟弟
That doesn't change anything.
那也改变不了什么
For you. So just stay out of it, Amy.
那是对你来讲 别管这事了 艾米
Hello?
喂
Mom, did you just hang up on me?
妈 你刚刚是把我电♥话♥给挂了吗
I thought we were finished talking.
我以为我们已经谈完了
No, I want to ask you about the wedding.
没有 我想问问你婚礼的事
Just forget the wedding.
先把婚礼忘了吧
You're already married, so it's redundant
你已经结婚了 所以这也是多余的
and I don't feel like doing
而且我现在也不想做
anything that involves your father right now.
跟你♥爸♥扯上关系的事儿
What? You're married. Is that everything?
什么 你已经结婚了 没别的事了吧
Uh, yeah, I guess so.
应该没了
Have a nice day. Have a nice life with Ricky.
过得愉快 祝你和里奇生活得愉快
Mom, it sounds like you're breaking up with us.
妈 这听起来像是你要和我们分道扬镳了
Amy, you can't even imagine
艾米 你都想象不到
what I'm going through right now. It's crazy.
现在发生在我身上的事 太疯狂了
I have to meet with David's stupid attorney today.
我今天得见戴维那傻帽律师
He's sending him here.
他正要把他带来
All right.
好吧
So I didn't mean to hurt your feelings about the wedding,
所以关于婚礼的事我不是故意要伤你的心
but you and Ricky weren't all that excited about it anyway,
但是你和里奇对这个也不是很兴奋
and I have other priorities now.
而且现在我还有更重要的事要做
All right.
好吧
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
I guess not.
应该没了
You want to tell me that you hope
你不想跟我说你希望
everything goes well with the attorney today?
今天我和那律师的事能够顺利解决吗
I hope everything goes well. I really do. Bye, Mom.
我希望一切顺利 真的 再见 妈妈
Bye.
再见
Hey, so I guess I'll get out of here
在那律师来之前
before the attorney shows up.
我得走了
Why? You don't have to hide from him.
为什么 你不用躲着他
David knows that I'm in a relationship.
戴维知道我和你的关系
I know, but you really need to focus on mom stuff right now.
我知道 但是你现在需要专心解决儿子的事
and I'm just a distraction,
而我只会让你分心
so I will call you tonight or you just call me when he leaves.
所以我今晚打给你或者他走了你打给我
Well, it would be really nice
我真希望他走了之后
to have someone here for me when he leaves.
能有人在这儿陪着我
Yeah, but I have to go tonight anyway.
是啊 但是不管怎么样我今晚都得走
I have my AA meeting tonight and report tomorrow
我今晚有个戒酒互助会议 明天还有个报告
and lawyers make me nervous.
还有我见到律师就紧张
Why's that?
为什么啊
My father was a lawyer.
我爸爸是个律师
Yeah. Well, uh, this is not your father.
这样啊 但这个不是你♥爸♥啊
Can't you stay and leave after dinner?
你能待到晚饭后走吗
You should have dinner with your mom
你应该和你妈妈共进晚餐
since you're not going to get to go there for lunch.
既然你去不了那儿吃午餐的话
Well, you can have dinner with us.
你可以和我们一块吃晚餐
Yes, I could, but I'm not going to.
是 我可以 但是我不想去
Because I want to go home.
因为我想回家
Then you should have said that instead of making excuses.
那你早该说出来而不是找借口
Yes, I should have. Bye.
没错 我早该说出来 再见
Bye.
再见
Great. Our first fight. Like I need this.
好极了 第一次吵架 真是时候
I don't know what I'd do without you, Kathleen.
真不知道没有你我该怎么办 凯瑟琳
Mmm. Thank you, George.
谢谢你 乔治
No. Thank you.
不 该谢谢你
All right, well, then there's no big wedding.
好吧 没有华丽的婚礼了
We can just run off again.
我们就再私奔吧
I want a wedding.
我想要婚礼
I want the wedding that my mom planned for us.
我要我妈妈为我们准备的婚礼
Oh, please, Amy. We talked ourselves into that.
行了 艾米 我们是强迫自己接受的
We can talk ourselves out of it.
我们也可以强迫自己放弃
You never wanted a wedding in the first place
因为你妈妈
because of your mother.
你本来就不想要婚礼
Now there's Willowdine and David to worry about.
现在又多了维勒蒂娜和戴维
They can all come.
他们都可以来啊
Or we can go to city hall, just do it.
我们可以去市政厅 直接登记就好了
I don't want to just do it.
我不想就这样
It's not a race. It's a wedding, our wedding.
这不是比赛 而是结婚 我们的婚礼
Last time we just ran off and got married,
上次我们私奔想结婚的时候
we did everything but get married.
我们什么都做了 就是没真正结婚
All right, well, look, you know your mom and dad.
好了 你知道你的爸爸妈妈
No matter how much they fight,
不管他们吵成什么样
they always end up making up. They've known each other forever.
最后总会和好的 他们认识了这么久
I'm sure that by the time we're supposed to get married,
我相信我们该结婚的时候
everything will be fine,
一切都会很好的
and the wedding will take place just like it was planned.
婚礼会像计划般顺利
You think so?
你真这么想吗
Sure. If that's what you want.
当然 如果这是你要的
Yeah. That's what I want.
是的 这就是我要的
Then that's what will happen.
那就一定会这样
Because you always get what you want.
因为你想要的 没有得不到的
Morning. Uh, almost afternoon.
上午好 快到下午了
Yeah, but obviously you just got up.
是啊 但你显然才刚起来
Wasn't expecting anybody in the middle of the day.
没想到中午会有人来
Yeah, my doctor asked me to come in and bring in my meds,
我的医生让我带着药来
so I just wanted to get a sandwich first.
我就想先吃个三明治
You're not taking too many of that pain medication, are you?
你不会用了很多止痛药吧
No. I'm not. I'm not taking it at all,
不 我没有 一点都没用
so my doctor asked for proof.
所以我的医生要我证明
When are you getting the casts off?
石膏什么时候能拿下来
I hope today.
我希望今天就可以
I thought you had a few more weeks.
我以为还要几周时间
That's only because secular doctors don't believe in miracles,
那只是因为世俗医生不相信奇迹
despite the fact that I came out of a coma on Christmas Eve.
虽然我在平安夜苏醒了
What's a secular doctor?
世俗医生是什么意思
Is that some kind of bone doctor? What is it?
是某种骨科医生吗
No. It's what you get when you can't find a Christian doctor.
不是 就是非基♥督♥徒的医生
Oh. I get it.
原来如此
I can't find one good Christian orthopedic guy
没有一个好的信基♥督♥教的骨科医生
that'll agree with me.
能和我意见一致
At least not around here.
至少在这里找不到
Have you ever taken the time to go see that other doctor?
你有没有找另一个医生看过呢
The head doctor? No.
精神病医生 没有
Because?
为什么呢
Secular? I don't know, but I don't need that.
太世俗吗 不知道 可我不需要
Really? That was a pretty traumatic experience.
是吗 这种事会留下精神创伤的吧
Yeah, well, I don't remember any of it.
是吗 我是什么都不记得了
You know, those guys can be really helpful.
找他们看看很有帮助的
When Anne and I were breaking up, I went to see Dr. Fields.
我和安妮分手时 去找过费尔兹医生
He's a good man.
他是个好人
That's your traumatic incident,
这就是你所谓的创伤
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表