剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And I just didn't realize that till after we got together
直到我们在一起了我才意识到
that I want to be part of
我想成为诺拉口中的
this crazy family Nora's always talking about.
疯狂的家庭的一份子
This crazy family that's so accepting and wonderful.
这个家庭是多么包容和完美
Stop. Okay?
别说了 行吗
Just stop.
别说了
I'm not happy about this.
我有点不开心
I really hate surprises
我非常讨厌惊喜
and this week has been full of them.
然而这周又全是惊喜
But all the surprises haven't been bad, so...
但所幸的是都不是什么坏事 所以...
Are you decent?
你穿好衣服了吗
Yes. I'm decent.
对 我穿好了
So, uh, ready for school? We need to get going.
准备去学校吗 我们得走了
I can get Leo or Camille to take me.
我能让里欧或者卡米尔送我
No. You don't have to.
不 你用不着这样
Let's just get things back to normal around here, all right, sis?
就让一切回归正常 好吗 妹妹
All right, bro. I'll be right there.
好的 哥哥 我一会儿就来
Hey, it's me. Ginger.
喂 是我 金杰
I knew you'd call me, toots.
我就知道你会打电♥话♥给我 宝贝
Those people aren't your family.
那些人不是你的家人
I'm your family.
我才是你的家人
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表