剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I might be gay like my mom.
我可能像我妈一样是个拉拉
So, I kind of wanted to rush and get married
所以 我要在某天早上变成拉拉前
before I woke up gay one morning.
赶快结婚
What?
什么
I know, I'm an idiot.
我知道 我是个笨蛋
I'm not gay, I know I'm not gay.
我不是拉拉 我知道我不是
But after everything that's happened,
但在所有事发生以后
it just made me wonder, and I don't know.
我就很想知道
Well, maybe we should take some time tonight
也许我们今晚应该花点时间
to make sure you're not gay.
来确定你不是拉拉
I knew you'd turn any discussion about this into that.
我就知道你会把话题扯到这上面来
So, that's why I talked to my dad.
所以我才会跟我爸说
I'm sorry. You could have talked to me.
抱歉 你应该跟我讲
I don't think you're gay.
我觉得你不是拉拉
I don't think I'm gay, either.
我也觉得我不是
But I've been thinking about it, Ricky.
但我一直在想这件事 里奇
And you've been with a lot of women
你可能和很多在床上比我好的
who might be better in bed than I am.
女人在一起过
And it might be because I'm inexperienced
也许是因为我缺乏经验
or it might be because I'm gay.
也可能是因为我是拉拉
Only I'm not.
只是我不是
Nothing is better than being with you.
跟你在一起是最幸福的
Nothing has ever been better than being with you.
前所未有的幸福
Sex for me to begin with was an expression of anger.
一开始做♥爱♥只是一种发泄愤怒的方式
Then it became just sex for sex.
后来是为了做♥爱♥而做♥爱♥
And then it became kind of fun.
再后来成为一种享受
But only as long as there wasn't any emotional aspect to it.
只是跟情感没什么关联
Once I fell in love with you
当我爱上你的那一刻
and I knew I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life
我知道我想跟你共度一生
and that you felt the same way, I mean, that was it.
而你也是 就是那种
It was a completely different experience.
一种完全不同的感受
But it's still fun, right?
还是很棒 对吧
It's still fun.
还是很棒
Hello.
喂
Well?
怎么样
Well what?
什么怎么样
Did you play the jealousy card?
你有没有装吃醋
Yeah.
有
Did it work?
管用吗
Yeah.
管用
See, that's how you build companies.
看到了吧 就要这样建立感情
Just don't take it too far.
只是别太过就行
Okay.
知道了
I know a little something.
我还是有点儿经验的
Have a nice life.
祝你幸福
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表