剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
we'll never get rid of them.
我们就摆脱不了他们了
so what I'm thinking is,
所以我在想
why don't we have, like, a cocktail party,
为何不事先办个鸡尾酒会之类的
without the cocktails, beforehand,
不过没有鸡尾酒
and then we'll go to the church, and say our vows
然后我们再去教堂宣誓
and then we can come home alone, just us.
我们就可以单独回家了 就我们两个
And we'll let John stay with my dad and Kathleen or something.
让约翰呆在我爸和凯瑟琳那儿之类的
Whatever you want, Amy.
如你所愿 艾米
Well, it should be what you want too.
也该听听你的意愿啊
I just want to be married to you.
我只想娶你
I know, and I want to be married to you,
我知道 我也想嫁给你
but I want the day to be for the two of us,
但我想那天成为只属于我们的一天
what we both want.
成为我们两个人想要的样子
The party beforehand sounds perfect.
事先开个派对听着很棒
I'll get John up and dressed
我去叫约翰起床穿衣
and I can drop him off, if you want.
你愿意的话 我可以去送他
I'm working this morning.
我今早要上班
Leo's stopping by.
里欧会过来
He said he had an offer that might help us both out,
他说他有个帮咱俩都摆脱困境的提议
so I'm hoping that means
我希望他的意思是
more hours for me or a raise or something.
给我更多时间或者加薪什么的
That'd be great, but he's already helped us out
那很好 但他帮咱们做的
more than either of our families, so...
比你我的家人都多 所以...
I don't know. Should we accept any more help from him?
我不知道 我们该再接受他的帮助吗
I don't know what it is that he's offering yet.
我还不知道他要提议什么
I've been looking for ways to earn more money
我一直在想办法多挣点钱
and he's made it pretty clear
他也说的很清楚
that he wants me to stay with this business, so...
想让我坚持干下去 所以
I hope it's more of a business thing than just help.
我希望是生意上的事而不仅仅是帮忙
And you don't have any classes today?
你今天没课么
This afternoon.
在下午
Then next week I have finals, then
下周是期末考 然后
I'm finished with the first year of college.
我的大学第一年就结束了
One down and three to go.
一年过了 还有三年
The time will go fast, Amy.
时间会过得很快的 艾米
We'll be okay with you in school in New York.
你在纽约上学 没问题的
It's not going to be easy, but it's just a few years
我知道这不容易 但是只要过几年
and we have the rest of our lives together.
我们就可以永远生活在一起了
Yeah.
是啊
I don't know if you realize but
不知你注意到没有
summer school starts the same day
暑期学校开始的时间
that band camp started four years ago.
和四年前的乐队夏令营开营是同一天
Perfect.
好极了
Oh. Geez. Sorry.
天啊 真抱歉
So when were you going to tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
Tell you what? That you broke up with Kathy.
告诉你什么 你和凯西分手的事
I didn't break up with her,
我没和她分手
we're just taking a break.
我们只是缓一缓
The difference being?
有什么区别吗
We're friends and we don't want to be serious,
我们是朋友 不想太认真
so before things get serious,
所以在进一步发展之前
we're going to take a break and see other people.
我们想先缓一缓 和别人交往一下
What other people? That girl you were talking to on the phone
别人 是指凌晨一点跟你打电♥话♥的
at one o'clock this morning?
那个女孩吗
Yeah. Her.
对 就是她
Her name is Layla. I don't like her.
她叫蕾拉 我不喜欢她
Why not?
为什么
Because she was on the phone with you at one o'clock
因为她凌晨一点还给你打电♥话♥
when you have school today.
而你今天还要上学呢
She is at your school, right?
她和你同校 对吧
Yes.
对
Are you having sex with her?
你们要发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
Honestly? Yeah.
说实话吗 对
Are you having sex with her?
你们要发♥生♥关♥系♥吗
I was thinking about it, all right?
我只是有这个想法 好吗
I don't know if it is all right.
我可不觉得好
Are you sure you're ready to have this kind of relationship?
你确定你准备好发展这种关系了吗
I've been ready for a while now.
我已经准备好一阵子了
I wasn't asking you if everything is functioning properly,
我不是问你是不是一切都准备好了
I'm asking you if you're ready to be
我是想问 你是不是真的准备好
that intimately involved with a young woman.
和一个年轻姑娘发生肉体接触了
Yes.
是的
Then why not Kathy?
那为什么不是和凯西呢
Because she had a baby,
因为她刚生过孩子
she doesn't want to have sex in high school, ever again.
她不想在高中再和人发♥生♥关♥系♥了
So because she doesn't want to have sex,
也就是说 因为她不想和你发♥生♥关♥系♥
you don't want to be her boyfriend?
你就不想做她男朋友了
Um, well, it's not just that, it's that
不只是这样 还有一个原因
Layla does want to have sex so I want to be her boyfriend.
蕾拉想做♥爱♥ 所以我想做她男朋友
You are too young to have sex.
你现在发生性关系还太早了
High school is too young to have sex,
高中生发生性关系都太早了
but I guess if you're going to have sex,
不过我想 如果你们就是要做♥爱♥
you're gonna have sex.
那就做吧
Do you have condoms? No.
你有安全套吧 没有
I'm too embarrassed to buy them,
我不好意思去买♥♥
she said she'd get them.
她说她可以弄到
You're too embarrassed to buy condoms,
你不好意思去买♥♥安全套
but not too embarrassed to have sex
可你好意思和人做♥爱♥
with someone you hardly know.
还是和不怎么认识的人
I think it's easier that way,
我觉得这样会轻松一些
to have sex with someone you don't know that well.
和一个不那么熟的人做♥爱♥
I mean, if it were Kathy,
我是说 如果是和凯西
I'd be kind of worried about her,
我会有点担心她
but with Layla, I don't know, it's almost anonymous.
但和蕾拉 我觉得就像和陌生人一样
She says I should try it,
她说我可以试一试
it's not that serious, it's fun.
不用那么认真 就玩一玩
Unless you get her pregnant,
她要是怀孕 可就不好玩了
or you get an STI or... STI?
或者你得了STI STI是什么
Sexually transmitted infection?
性传播感染
Oh. Yeah.
也对
But a condom should take care of that, right?
不过 有安全套就没问题了吧
Well there are things that can be transmitted orally.
有些东西是可能通过嘴巴传播的
All right, I hope we are near the end of our discussion.
好了 我希望这个话题到此为止
Embarrassed again?
又不好意思了吗
Just say what you want to say.
你想说什么就说吧
Don't have sex.
不要做♥爱♥
And if you do have sex, use a condom,
一定要做的话 记得用安全套
make sure that she's on the pill,
确保她服了避孕药
but despite the condoms and pills,
但即使用了安全套和避孕药
it still isn't safe because you can get your heart broken.
也还是不安全 因为你的心可能会受伤
My heart really has very little to do with it.
我的心和这真没什么关系
I don't doubt that.
毫无疑问
So as long as you're safe,
只要能保证安全
and as long as you have her parents' permission, then...
只要能得到她父母的允许 就...
Permission? I'm not going to ask their permission.
允许 我才不要向他们请求允许
Why would I ask their permission?
我为什么要他们允许
All right.
好吧
I could call her parents and ask them
我可以给他们打电♥话♥问问
if you don't want to ask them.
如果你不想自己问的话
You got something to eat,
有没有什么吃的
like something I can take with me?
可以让我带去的
I have to get to school.
我得去学校了
Are you and Jack having sex again?
你和杰克又做♥爱♥了吗
What!
什么
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Why would you ask me something like that?
为什么问我这种问题
Because there seems to be an open, empty condom wrapper
因为有一个开过的安全套空包装
on your skirt.
黏在你的裙子上
Ew! How did that get there? That is so gross!
怎么黏上去的 太恶心了
Where did that come from?
这是从哪儿来的
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表