剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, why not?
是啊 为什么
I just couldn't figure out how to go about it.
我就是不知道具体该怎么做
I was gonna visit the baby, drop a few hints,
我本来是要去看看孩子 顺便暗示一下
hope they offered.
希望他们能主动的
I knew I couldn't ask them.
我知道我不能主动提要求的
Got you.
逮到你了
I knew it was about money.
我就知道你是为了钱
You tricked me.
你给我下套
Yeah, I did. And you fell for it.
没错 而且你也钻了
I'm surprised a good speller would be so...
我很惊讶 一个拼字好的人竟然会这么
Stupid? I didn't say that.
白♥痴♥吗 我可没这么说
But I am having a good day in terms of finding out that people
但我很高兴能发现人们
are no smarter than I am. So, for that, I thank you.
并没比我聪明到哪儿去 我深表谢意
And I bid you adieu.
再见
Don't let the door hit you in the butt,
出去的时候别被门夹到尾巴
and don't be showing your face around here again.
也别再到这儿来了
Or at the adoptive couple's.
更不许去骚扰那对养父母
I could care less about you
我才不在乎你
or Kathy or that adoptive couple anyway.
或是凯西又或是那对养父母呢
You're a genius.
人才啊
Integers are positive and negative whole numbers.
整数有正负之分
Two even consecutive integers
两个连续的偶数
that equal twenty-six would be twelve and fourteen.
之和为26 这两个数是12和14
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表